• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

ampere

If it makes you feel any better that's the only good game Knowshon ever had in a Dolphins uniform. :(

VO0sx1y.gif

It does

bionic77

What is their crime
I only took 2 courses in criminal law and did not practice it for very long. But I can say with great certainty that all of the crimes i have learned of they have committed from my study of them.

I can't say whether or not they have committed more crimes than that though as this is not my speciality.

Konka

Banned
Thats basically May you commie euro

It was on May 8th last year. The draft is on April 30th this year and was on April 28 in 2011. Last year was the exception, other than that it's been on the last Thursday of April since they started the Thursday thing. The last Thursday in April 2013 happened to be the 25th so it was early, the last Thursday this year is the 30th. It's entirely consistent, except for last year, May 8.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It was on May 8th last year. The draft is on April 30th this year and was on April 28 in 2011. Last year was the exception, other than that it's been on the last Thursday of April since they started the Thursday thing. The last Thursday in April 2013 happened to be the 25th so it was early, the last Thursday this year is the 30th. It's entirely consistent, except for last year, May 8.

Get out of here with this communist metric system stuff.

I only took 2 courses in criminal law and did not practice it for very long. But I can say with great certainty that all of the crimes i have learned of they have committed from my study of them.

I can't say whether or not they have committed more crimes than that though as this is not my speciality.
You need to be handled

bionic77

What do you all think of the new ESPN design?

Too bad dragon left. This is the one time where his opinion possibly could have mattered.

Talon

Scored the last two points in pickup last night to ice the game.

Feels good, mane.
I have never saved anyone who came in as a full arrest. CPR typically doesn't save anyone's life; its access to defibrillation to restart the heart is what's vital. I would say full arrest to ROSC only occurs maybe 5-10%.

We do the non-invasive hypothermia which involves cooling blankets, interventional radiology can snake a cath up your femoral vein and supply cold saline to your body. My understanding is that with any other inflammation that you want to ice it, in theory what you're doing is icing the brain.
It's not just the brain, it's the whole body. The whole idea is to pause any metabolic processes in the body, so there's no need for oxygenated blood flow. Medically they're considered dead during the operation.

Crazy shit.

The wildest thing is that this dude they operated on two days ago was perfectly fine just 18 hours later.

bionic77

It's great. I like it.
It will take me a few days to decide whether I like it or not.

The old site was definitely feeling dated.

They seem to imply they are more concerned with mobile than desktop now so I will have to see how to looks and feels on my phone too.

And they are bombarding it with awesome Furious 7 trailers today. I am so geeked for that movie. Already got the tickets for Friday night.

It will take me a few days to decide whether I like it or not.

The old site was definitely feeling dated.

They seem to imply they are more concerned with mobile than desktop now so I will have to see how to looks and feels on my phone too.

And they are bombarding it with awesome Furious 7 trailers today. I am so geeked for that movie. Already got the tickets for Friday night.

Everything is about responsive design now, and accommodating different screen/window sizes, and not having to have a separate site for mobile.

unless you're an edge case like zooming to 150%

eznark

Banned
wow. I just went and it's a disaster with adblock turned off. I had to turn that shit back on, god damn

I had adblock turned off and it looked not all that much different. Turned it on and all it added was a massive ad skin over the whole site.

Seems like a minor redesign aesthetically, but I never go there so I wouldn't really know I guess.

Florida is getting to you bread....get out....get out now!

Darkest did you read what Armando wrote about changes to our Defense?

Simplify Defense in 2015

Should we let the false hope flow?
Yeah I did, that was pretty interesting. This is the season of false hope, my friend. 18 sacks for Dion Jordan this year, 20 for Wake!

Seriously though I guess it's a good thing as long as it doesn't become too simple. Personnel is still kind of an issue though, especially in the secondary...

Top Bottom