• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
There was a pretty interesting Radiolab a few years ago about DNRs and how physicians overwhelming choose to have DNR orders.

They also went into how media portrayals of life and death situations in hospitals severely skewing the public's perception of the efficacy of defribs + cpr.

Also, today I learned about hypothermic surgery from the ladyfriend. They basically put the body at a certain temperature (it's only like 30~ celsius, I think), so the body stops metabolizing and they can interrupt blood flow to vital organs. And it's super common.

We live in a crazy world.

Didn't they freeze some players spinal cord after a neck injury to stop him from being paralyzed a few years back?

Fridge of Sadness.

Shame fridge.

MechDX

Taco Tuesday Mech. Too busy for Gaf

No Its Watt/Wilfork Wednesday!!!

tumblr_mq25fk4vbn1rvn2ylo1_500.gif

vince-wilfork-hit.gif

jj-watt-2.gif

This one is for Noodle! Happy Birthday!

vince-wilfork-dancing-while-barbequing-on-memorial-day.gif

Malalaw

I am really looking forward to seeing Clowney, Watt and Wilfork in action. That has all the makings for a scary D-Line.

MechDX

Is Cushing still on the team Mech? If so he may be a darkhorse for Defense POY with all them stack players

Yeah and he looked really bad the first half of last season after coming off two years of major knee surgeries. he did look good the last part of the season and now says he is 100% finally. Never had a big, fat space eating NT in front of him so it is an interesting thought. the player to watch in the front seven this year though, IMO, is Jared Crick. became an every down player this past year (DE opposite Watt) and REALLY played damn well. With Wilfork and Watt commanding double teams Crick can shine.

Still my biggest hope for Wilfork is to kick some sense into freaking Nix.

You think the Titans are really big on Mettenberger or is it a ruse? He didn't look bad at times.
He did show little signs of handling the team. I don't think Ken wants to have to start over with another QB. If it was his way he would try to make a splash and try to get Rivers. But truthfully haven't heard much on what's going on. D needs major shakeup. Offense still young, hopefully Bishop can help more in the running game. Kendall's ready to break out. We'll see.

If the rapist gets the job, I have to find a new contact sport to follow, probably indoor underwater Mikado or something...

I prefer outdoor underwater Mikado, because I like the weather effects playing a factor, but that's just my two cents.

Been taking a break. Letting the girl get a chance to try it!

Awesome, did she play the Souls games before or is this the first time she's playing something like this?

Malalaw

Awesome, did she play the Souls games before or is this the first time she's playing something like this?

Briefly tried Dark Souls 2. Didn't like the pacing of it. She watched me play this one and noticed how much faster it was. She made it to the first boss with no help so this is gonna be a fun ride to watch.

BigAT

My roommates are dicks. I'm gone for a couple of days and come home to my basil plant being almost dead.

Really busting down that stereotype of Euros being effeminate. Eagerly awaiting your next post complaining about how wrinkled they left your duvet cover.

Really busting down that stereotype of Euros being effeminate. Eagerly awaiting your next post complaining about how wrinkled they left your duvet cover.

Motherfucker I'll beat you down with my motherfucking basil plant and make you my biiiiitttccchhhh

In other news:

MOCK DRAFT PARTY
Let's just do the sign up now because it's gonna take forever

1. . Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx
2. Tennessee Titans -
3. Jacksonville Jaguars -
4. Oakland Raiders - Officerrob
5. Washington Redskins -
6. New York Jets - Shadyspace
7. Chicago Bears - minx88
8. Atlanta Falcons -
9. New York Giants - Futurevoid, BigAT
10. St. Louis Rams -
11. Minnesota Vikings -
12. Cleveland Browns - BlackGhost, TheBatman, Confrontation
13. New Orleans Saints -
14. Miami Dolphins - Darkest Red, HiMyNameIsChris, Bread
15. San Francisco 49ers - bigosc2k
16. Houston Texans - MechDX
17. San Diego Chargers -
18. Kansas City Chiefs -
19. Cleveland Browns (from Buffalo) - BlackGhost, TheBatman, Confrontation
20. Philadelphia Eagles - Gutshot, JABEE, Yankeehater
21. Cincinnati Bengals -
22. Pittsburgh Steelers - DeaconKnowledge
23. Detroit Lions - NihonTiger90, Kas
24. Arizona Cardinals - Squall ASF
25. Carolina Panthers - Grover Cleveland
26. Baltimore Ravens - Blarry
27. Dallas Cowboys - Farooq
28. Denver Broncos - Godslay, MetalFearSolid
29. Indianapolis Colts - Spinluck
30. Green Bay Packers -
31. New Orleans Saints (from Seattle) -
32. New England Patriots - Dutch, Gata, Case

In spirit:
Buffalo Bills -
Seattle Seahawks - Cdyhybrid

http://predictpick.nfl.com/groups/view/242

Our predict the pick league for this year friends, the password is Gronkislife (with a capital G).

Sooooooooo...I went to the nets (think batting cage) with some friends to play some cricket. Tried catching the ball as it was smashed right back at me and now I'm sat here with my hand in ice.

I'm re-retiring from cricket and going back to American football, linebacker felt much safer.

ampere

https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/knowshon-moreno-touchdown-against-new-england-a.gif[img]

[img]http://i1.wp.com/gifsection.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Knowshon-Moreno-touchdown-against-New-England-b.gif?resize=500%2C245[img]

#WilforkWednesday[/QUOTE]

lol, jackass

Top Bottom