• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So what do you want to see in today's direct?

That Nintendo still actually exists. Their Wii U lineup is a fucking wasteland. 3DS is slightly better. I expect some 3DS stuff, I think they've completely abandoned the Wii U. They'll talk about Star Fox I guess?

Some iOS stuff would be cool.

Personally hope they take their head out of their asses and release the new 3DS over here. I don't want the XL.

Draxal

I would like to see stuff about Zelda Wii U and maybe a tease at the next 3DS Zelda.

I'm not expecting much from Zelda Wii U if the delayed rumors are true. I'm just hoping for a Galaxy 1/2 HD remaster myself.

That Nintendo still actually exists. Their Wii U lineup is a fucking wasteland. 3DS is slightly better. I expect some 3DS stuff, I think they've completely abandoned the Wii U. They'll talk about Star Fox I guess?

Some iOS stuff would be cool.

Their WII U lineup is stronger than the 3ds for this year, Splatoon/Yoshi/Xenoblade.

They also said no mobile news for this one.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I'm not expecting much from Zelda Wii U if the delayed rumors are true. I'm just hoping for a Galaxy 1/2 HD remaster myself.

Their WII U lineup is stronger than the 3ds for this year, Splatoon/Yoshi/Xenoblade.

They also said no mobile news for this one.

Bummer.

The more I see of Splatoon the less I'm interested. Xenoblade should be rad. I think Yoshi games are generally terrible so shrug.

And March had some amazing games. Like zero of them anime based.

cajunator

Banned
Bummer.

The more I see of Splatoon the less I'm interested. Xenoblade should be rad. I think Yoshi games are generally terrible so shrug.

And March had some amazing games. Like zero of them anime based.

I think that city game came out in March right>? So there was one good game then.

I'm all gamed out and I haven't put much time into Bloodbourne (incredible but waiting for the load patch fix) and I haven't even installed POE even though I backed it.
I'm working through Bloodborne right now. I still need to finish Code Name S.T.E.A.M. and OlliOlli 2. I want to pick up Axiom Verge, Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, Ori, Hotline Miami 2, and PoE at some point. March was nuts!

MOCK DRAFT PARTY
Let's just do the sign up now because it's gonna take forever

1. . Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx
2. Tennessee Titans -
3. Jacksonville Jaguars -
4. Oakland Raiders - Officerrob
5. Washington Redskins -
6. New York Jets - Shadyspace
7. Chicago Bears - minx88
8. Atlanta Falcons -
9. New York Giants - Futurevoid, BigAT
10. St. Louis Rams -
11. Minnesota Vikings -
12. Cleveland Browns - BlackGhost, TheBatman, Confrontation
13. New Orleans Saints -
14. Miami Dolphins - Darkest Red, HiMyNameIsChris, Bread
15. San Francisco 49ers - bigosc2k, Doomsayer
16. Houston Texans - MechDX
17. San Diego Chargers -
18. Kansas City Chiefs -
19. Cleveland Browns (from Buffalo) - BlackGhost, TheBatman, Confrontation
20. Philadelphia Eagles - Gutshot, JABEE, Yankeehater
21. Cincinnati Bengals -
22. Pittsburgh Steelers - DeaconKnowledge
23. Detroit Lions - NihonTiger90, Kas
24. Arizona Cardinals - Squall ASF
25. Carolina Panthers - Grover Cleveland
26. Baltimore Ravens - Blarry
27. Dallas Cowboys - Farooq
28. Denver Broncos - Godslay, MetalFearSolid
29. Indianapolis Colts - Spinluck
30. Green Bay Packers -
31. New Orleans Saints (from Seattle) -
32. New England Patriots - Dutch, Gata, Case

In spirit:
Buffalo Bills -
Seattle Seahawks - Cdyhybrid

http://predictpick.nfl.com/groups/view/242

Our predict the pick league for this year friends, the password is Gronkislife (with a capital G).

Come on friends! Sign up for our mock draft! All teams need more people so we can really rock this shit!

Also, sign up for the Predict a Pick thing, so you can gain personal glory all by yourself! Show Mel Kiper how it's done and win a fabulous price!

Spinluck

I think that city game came out in March right>? So there was one good game then.

Bloodborne is a great game. I know it doesn't have the pretty colors and butterflies (the things you think makes up a good game according to the last time we discussed this) but it's fucking great. Very rewarding game.

I guess we can continue to differ to the internet trend of dismissing everything without the intention of ever trying it in the first place...

Milchjon

piss warm beer?

Their beer is fucking great these days.
Apparently they have the highest amount of breweries per capita now. Pretty awesome stuff. If I had to choose between spending the rest of my days with only UK or German beers, I'd go with the former right now.

Immigrant-founded restaurants?

Too true.

Mech, if you want bland as fuck food, try some traditional British stuff. Even their McDonald's fries are underseasoned.

Although I love Cornish pasties and all the Persian/Caribbean/whatever restaurants they have.

Bread

Banned
No I did not say that. I said northeastern food is bland and tasteless.
And as someone who has eaten that food his entire life along with food in multiple countries, I can tell you you're wrong. Use yelp next time if you need help finding restaurants, friend!

MechDX

And as someone who has eaten that food his entire life along with food in multiple countries, I can tell you you're wrong. Use yelp next time if you need help finding restaurants, friend!

Don't use apps to find. I talk to locals to find hidden gems.

Top Bottom