• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

cajunator

Banned
Bloodborne is a great game. I know it doesn't have the pretty colors and butterflies (the things you think makes up a good game according to the last time we discussed this) but it's fucking great. Very rewarding game.

I guess we can continue to differ to the internet trend of dismissing everything without the intention of ever trying it in the first place...

Ive played games like Bloodborne before. they all play very similar and I dont like any of them. A game also doesnt have to be super cute it just has to look interesting to me.

Furyous

Who the fuck is Nate Washington and why are the Texans signing him?

Nate Washington is still in the league getting a check in 2015. Clearly nice guys last in the NFL because Nate Washington is a good dude.

In other news, Browns looking for a way to draft Mariota. Wish us luck people because we need to draft Mariota.

Bread

Banned
I thought more people hated lettuce.
I only want lettuce if it's protein style from in n out

in-n-out-burger-yuma.jpg

da bes

Milchjon

Is Milk the one who thinks tomatoes don't belong on a burger?

And you people question my taste in food. Fuck off.

I eat about 3 burgers per week (not proud of that).

I have never ever in my life had one that wasn't instantly made better by removing the tomato.

I test this with every burger that contains tomatos because I can still not believe it, but it has never proven wrong.

ATTENTION JABEE!!! BIONIC!!!!!!

Deflate Gate remains unresolved and there’s little reason to believe at this point that the league will do anything about it despite what Roger Goodell claims. But don’t be surprised if Goodell at least keeps the discussion alive in a subtle way.

Why?

It may be an effective red herring and take attention away from an even more combustible development.

A source has revealed to RSR that Bill Vinovich, the crew chief for the Divisional Playoff Game between the Patriots and the Ravens, was fully aware of New England’s deceptive formations and has shared with his inner circle that he should have stopped play to clearly identify the eligible receivers for Dean Pees’ defense. Even more alarming is the fact that Vinovich is Patriots offensive coordinator Josh Daniels’ father-in-law.

http://russellstreetreport.com/2015/04/01/lombardis-way/ed-reed-returning-ravens/

charlie-serpico.gif

Bread

Banned
I eat about 3 burgers per week (not proud of that).

I have never ever in my life had one that wasn't instantly made better by removing the tomato.

I test this with every burger that contains tomatos because I can still not believe it, but it has never proven wrong.
Blue cheese and a tomato on my burger please

:jnc
poor larry

Spinluck

for me it was. Im sure other people enjoyed it.
I dont care either way because I dont have time for videogames.

Oh

then this entire discussion was pointless

People thought I was black once on here because I watched the knicks.

racist

i am not wheat, it was from google images lol

Your honorary black status has been revoked (not that you ever had it to begin with).

Top Bottom