• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Yankees/Red Sox fandom continues to infest the nation outside the northeast.

FM4pLlk.jpg

Bread

Banned
Ah ok I wasn't aware of the change, also I suggest we change #CheerleaderSaturday to #FootballSaturday, that way it includes cheerleaders but also everything else we love about football.
That's fine. Then we can switch Animu Sunday to Super Bowl Sunday and just talk about this past super bowl all day!

I like it!

Where is the official schedule! It needs an update

#MakeFunOfGataMonday
#TacoTuesday / #RedheadTuesday
#WorstBehaviorWednesday / #WarrenSappWednesday
#DisrespectThursday
#FuckYallFriday / #FuckThePatsFriday
#CheerleaderSaturday
#AnythingButAnimuSunday

#GAFAfterDark is every night after 11:00 PM ET

NFL news and discussion can be thrown in randomly

cajunator

Banned
All thats left of my Popeyes meal is the sides. Should I eat the red beans and rice or the mashed potatoes first?
#fatamerikanthings

jakncoke

Banned
Generalizing a whole region because you think your spices are superior is lol. Fact people spice their foods differently to their tastes. Fact if you eat at a shit restaurant you'll get shitty food. Triple fact mech is taking a champion on so called food tastes because he knows his shit franchises will never win so he may as well crown something that really cant be proven.

MechDX

Generalizing a whole region because you think your spices are superior is lol. Fact people spice their foods differently to their tastes. Fact if you eat at a shit restaurant you'll get shitty food. Triple fact mech is taking a champion on so called food tastes because he knows his shit franchises will never win so he may as well crown something that really cant be proven.

Says the guy who eats "creole food" in Pennsylvania. Go eat some damn scrapple

Only on December 5th.

Disrespectful Thursday starts in 50 minutes, friend.

Larry isn't black?

I feel like knew this but didn't want to believe it.

If we pray hard enough, the Baby Jesus will make him black

#
#TomBradyTuesday
#WorstBehaviorWednesday
#DisrespectThursday
#
#CheerleaderSaturday
#AnimeSunday

#GAFAfterDark is every night after 11:00 PM ET
#EuroTime every morning after 1 AM ET

NFL news and discussion can be thrown in randomly

Pls stick to the program.

MechDX

You shut your whore mouth up. I'l eat what i want when i want and scrapple isnt anywhere near the list

Scrapple.jpg

Pennsylvania's contribution to Americas culinary prowess.

EDIT: After looking at this pic Spin should move to Pennsylvania where he would be worshipped as a god

Top Bottom