• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Holy fuck I hate April Fools Day.

Just watch Around the Horn. I'm watching old journalists try to be funny and going retro with some topics like "Tyson - Tough test vs. Buster?", "Bears - Still hating on the Super Bowl shuffle?"

It was funny when I was in the third grade.

Spinluck

Holy fuck I hate April Fools Day.

Just watch Around the Horn. I'm watching old journalists try to be funny and going retro with some topics like "Tyson - Tough test vs. Buster?", "Bears - Still hating on the Super Bowl shuffle?"

It was funny when I was in the third grade.

Stafford has one playoff win!

April Fools!

Really happy with RoMac being re-signed. Front 7 is actually looking pretty formidable provided Sean Lee doesn't die again in preseason.

Slo

LinkedIn wants me to congratulate a former coworker for her 3rd Anniversary at "Actively Seeking Next Assignment."

jakncoke

Banned
Scrapple.jpg

Pennsylvania's contribution to Americas culinary prowess.

EDIT: After looking at this pic Spin should move to Pennsylvania where he would be worshipped as a god

ketchup on eggs should be a punishment of no less than 10 years of spin cooking your meals

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
First April Fool's sports story that actually seemed real as hell to me:

Maybe the Browns are getting a "severe" punishment after all for textgate.

A few days ago, it was reported that Cleveland general manager Ray Farmer would be suspended for four games without pay to begin the 2015 season, and that the club would be fined $250,000 for Farmer's actions of texting on gameday. The good news seemed to be that the club would not be stripped of a draft pick.

While it is still true that the Browns technically won't be "stripped" of any draft pick, new reports are saying that the club will be ineligible for receiving compensatory picks based on what happened in this year's free agency.

That normally wouldn't be an issue for Cleveland, who has had the fewest compensatory picks in the NFL since the league started handing them out in 1994. However, the Browns' free agency approach this offseason saw them lose a lot of their own free agents -- and since the players they signed were cut by their previous teams (as opposed to their contracts naturally expiring), Cleveland was due for 3-4 lucrative compensatory picks in the 2016 draft. Not any more, it seems.

Arc

Mmmm scrapple. Wish I could find that in Boston. My mom's family is from the Philly area and it's a staple for them.

Slo

I put ketchup on my scrambled eggs sometimes and then eat with a tortilla. I like it.

Oh gawd.

Is this how peasant food starts? In 50 years are we going to be seeing Eggs and Ketchup trucks popping up on street corners in hip neighborhoods?

cajunator

Banned
ketchup is just wrong in general. too sugary. Gross.
One of the worst things ever is Raisin Canes/Otter's/Guthrie's and that disgusting dipping sauce.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
13wmt-articleLarge-v3.jpg

Pennsylvania's contribution to Americas culinary prowess.

EDIT: After looking at this pic Spin should move to Pennsylvania where he would be worshipped as a god

What's your problem with milk chocolate? Damn communists have gone too far.

Slo

"You can really taste the authenticity. Broke ass college students had to make do with what they had, and they developed some really great flavors."

MechDX

Hershey's was one of the more disappointing discoveries in the US.

Swiss/Belgian/German chocolate all the way.

More anti American nonsense.

Andrew Brandt ‏@adbrandt · 8m8 minutes ago
Romo's latest restructure gives him highest potential "dead money" in NFL history. Amount to accelerate if a separation: $46 million.

Holy shit!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Oh gawd.

Is this how peasant food starts? In 50 years are we going to be seeing Eggs and Ketchup trucks popping up on street corners in hip neighborhoods?

I don't think its a new thing. I've ate that since I was a child and I was a poor mexican not a hipster. lol

Milchjon

More anti American nonsense.

I'm actually singing praise to America almost every day. Over beer no less. And I even get paid for that.

I'm not anti-American. I'm anti bad things. Hershey's is bottom tier.

Now send me some barbecue. Cause Europe fucking sucks at that.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Ketchup and eggs is a super popular thing in NYC anyway. Kind of blew my mind when I moved to Florida and nobody was doing that down here.

I'm actually singing praise to America almost every day. Over beer no less. And I even get paid for that.

We somehow managed to embrace their silly HandEgg sport and we're still getting called out as commies.

MechDX

I don't think its a new thing. I've ate that since I was a child and I was a poor mexican not a hipster. lol

And here I thought you were a crazy eyed owl.

No. You don't deserve the sweet, smoky, succulent taste of Texas or America.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
So following the Aaron Hernandez stuff closely lately I'm really starting to think Aaron actually TRIED to cover his tracks and thought he was going to get away with it.

I sincerely thought he was a legitimate psychopath who had no emotion and simply did not care if he was caught or not.... turns out he's a psychopath who has emotion for himself and is probably shitting himself right now, or will be when he they drop the hammer on him. He's just that stupid.

Top Bottom