• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Draxal

lol You thought so too? Reading the thread makes me wonder if i've just become way too distanced with the nintendo core audience or they're just hardcores with realllly different taste than me.

Honestly, there's been way worse directs. Updates to the two tent poles (Mario Kart/Smash) is the big thing.

cdyhybrid

is that an english menu item?

pKAlFG7.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Honestly, there's been way worse directs. Updates to the two tent poles (Mario Kart/Smash) is the big thing.

There have been worse directs but I was hoping for something exciting after the one game I really wanted got delayed to god knows when. Could be mistaken but I don't think there was actually a single new Wii U game announced today which sucks. I guess the writing has been on the wall

Draxal

There have been worse directs but I was hoping for something exciting after the one game I really wanted got delayed to god knows when. Could be mistaken but I don't think there was actually a single new Wii U game announced today which sucks. I guess the writing has been on the wall

That's true, however, I'm okay, as three of favorite series are well represented today (smt ... persona, fire emblem and Phoenix Wright) The new phoenix wright looks amazing (hopefully it comes over).

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
That's true, however, I'm okay, as three of favorite series are well represented today (smt ... persona, fire emblem and Phoenix Wright) The new phoenix wright looks amazing (hopefully it comes over).

Yeah the new FE 3DS game looks great although the Pokemon model is shit. Phoenix Wright looked good too. SMT x FE... did not look that good. Not sure what I wanted but what they showed wasnt it.

Spinluck

Yeah I wonder if I'm just an old fart or something. Can't even post how I really feel about the direct in those threads without a dozen people jumping on me or probably getting banned. Shrug.

Who gives a shit? Post your thoughts and let them get mad lol. I welcome the tears.

Most of that Direct was a snooze, but Nintendo knows their hardcore audience. Shame that won't keep them afloat that much longer as console manufacturer unless they change some shit.

FE x SMT looked pretty meh. Especially next to P5. I'm most hype for FE and Smash DLC. I haven't touched MK8 in forever lol. Plan on getting to Splatoon at this point too.

Draxal

Yeah the new FE 3DS game looks great although the Pokemon model is shit. Phoenix Wright looked good too. SMT x FE... did not look that good. Not sure what I wanted but what they showed wasnt it.

Pokemon model seems to be JPN only atm. As for SMT X FE aka Persona X Pegasus, it's by the team that made SMT x 4 so I'm cool with it.

Malalaw

Decided I'm gonna to a tournament for MK X on the 13th. That's gonna be hype as hell. Sucks I can't play just gotta watch :(

Bucs Fan ‏@TBBucs4Life 15m15 minutes ago
Spin pls, Nintendo's not going anywhere as a console maker. Stop getting your opinions from gaming side idiots.

zychi

Banned
lol You thought so too? Reading the thread makes me wonder if i've just become way too distanced with the nintendo core audience or they're just hardcores with realllly different taste than me.

I'm a Ninty fanboy, that was a terrible ND. Besides Fire Emble, nothing there excites me.

I love how gaming side hates rematers and hd versions of ps4/x1 games, but Nintendo keeps selling the same things over and over to them with no visual upgrades

How many times do you need to own Mario 64?

e: boooo ubisoft for DLC! YAY NINTENDO FOR GIVING US $3 toys! I don't understand the gaming world anymore :/

Konka

Banned
I'm a Ninty fanboy, that was a terrible ND. Besides Fire Emble, nothing there excites me.

I love how gaming side hates rematers and hd versions of ps4/x1 games, but Nintendo keeps selling the same things over and over to them with no visual upgrades

How many times do you need to own Mario 64?

Are you a Nintendo fanboy because they are the cheapest?

I could barely deal with the Mayo hate and Mustard love, but if you guys start hating on Shoarma, then it might aswell be time to hit the sack before my DisrespectThursday hits new heights and makes my eruption on Ez look like nothing.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
They're alright to be honest. Like the Gillet cars.

I mostly agree, but it's mostly those Walloon Roads.
Had to drive recently to Maassluis, it was absolute dream on your roads. So jealous.

Still, we got:
BLD_7582.jpg

Did you drive on that track? Come to the USA and this is a public park!

#USA USA USA Wednesday

This fuckin shawarma is soooooooo good.

The uranium dusting looks delish.

zychi

Banned
Did you drive on that track? Come to the USA and this is a public park!

#USA USA USA Wednesday

The uranium dusting looks delish.

did the bengals hype it up as a new logo like the browns did? or just a quick press release?

e: and you changed the image. bastard.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
did the bengals hype it up as a new logo like the browns did? or just a quick press release?

Just put it on their site. Don't even think they put it on twitter.

I fixed the image for Laguna Seca, btw. That image was still in my pc memory.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Wes, you have our blessing to squicken to the Jags when they move over there.

Jaguars to announce two 2015 NFL Draft picks from London

The NFL's presence in the international market expands from the football field to the NFL draft this year, as the Jacksonville Jaguars' last two selections in the sixth and seventh round will be announced by a U.K.-based fan from a London television station.

The winning fan will take a guest to London with travel and hotel accommodations covered.

"We are so excited to provide our fans in the U.S. and abroad with an exciting opportunity to be part of the NFL Draft and introduce everyone to our newest Jacksonville Jaguars," said Jaguars team president Mark Lamping. "Additionally, we are also equally thrilled to be the first team in the league to bring the NFL Draft to the International market in London."

Draxal

Yes that right there is more my style.
its a creative art style, bright, cheerful, happy, and bouncy. Games dont have to be that way but thats how I prefer them. Im a happy person. I like happy things.
See also: LittleBigPlanet.

Let's go play Kancolle.

edit.

Fire Emblem two stories will both supposedly have the same amount of content as Awakening by themselves.

Top Bottom