• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Farooq

Banned
The Cowboys signed some raw prospect from England. Played 5 games in the British American Football Association (did not even know this existed). I thought it was an April fools joke.

Dude is some athletic freak, 6'6" 255 pounds.

Efe Obada's 1.53s 10 yard split is faster than ANY RB, DL or LB (except Jordan Hicks) ran at the Combine. 83" wingspan is same as Clowney

— Dan Turner (@dtsturner) April 1, 2015

In fact, only 5 prospects at the NFL Combine (2 WRs and 3 DBs) ran a faster 10 yard split than Efe Obada's 1.53s

Only posting this because...British American Football Association? What?

Konka

Banned
Just saw SMTxFE

WUT

It's something I'll still personally be interested in, but definetly not what I was expecting when announced.

Looks like spin or a blind person put that together for you.

It had to survive the pouring rain and a bumpy taxi ride home.

Draxal

The Cowboys signed some raw prospect from England. Played 5 games in the British American Football Association (did not even know this existed). I thought it was an April fools joke.

Dude is some athletic freak, 6'6" 255 pounds.

Only posting this because...British American Football Association? What?

NFLUK does exist.

Vikings also signed a guy from the Polish football leage

NFL is great in that freak athletes can excel at this sport with limited experience. I mean skill and veteran savvy can get you so far, but sometimes just pure athletic dominance is just aweworthy.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
C54xe8B.gif

There is a thread on OT about how parents react to their kids doing poorly in school.

Seeing as how you are 12 years old and still in 4th grade it seems like a topic you could contribute something to. It is not everyday that I can say that...
Yeah but at least I can do things without having to pay people to do them for me.

Draxal

There is a thread on OT about how parents react to their kids doing poorly in school.

Seeing as how you are 12 years old and still in 4th grade it seems like a topic you could contribute something to. It is not everyday that I can say that...

So you happy about the announcement of there being three storylines in this fire emblem?

bionic77

So you happy about the announcement of there being three storylines in this fire emblem?
Any time the words new and fire emblem are said together I am happy.

I did not really pay too much attention to the announcement. I am going to buy the game regardless so I am ignoring that shit.

Yeah but at least I can do things without having to pay people to do them for me.
It is one thing to be proud of something you can do.

In this case you are being proud of something you can't do (afford to pay others to work for you). That is generally weird. I can clean my toilet and did it when I was younger but we are happier paying a team of women from philly to do this service for us every 2 weeks.

Any time the words new and fire emblem are said together I am happy.

I did not really pay too much attention to the announcement. I am going to buy the game regardless so I am ignoring that shit.

It is one thing to be proud of something you can do.

In this case you are being proud of something you can't do (afford to pay others to work for you). That is generally weird. I can clean my toilet and did it when I was younger but we are happier paying a team of women from philly to do this service for us every 2 weeks.
When the apocalypse comes and you can't pay people to help you remember this conversation.

Romos restructure gives Cowboys about 12.8 million in wiggle room huh? Will be interesting to see how they use it.

Unrelated note; I wonder how the Vikes feel about paying a RB 12.8 million dollars when he obviously doesn't want to play for them.

NFL Media analyst Charles Davis reports that he keeps "hearing talk that the Saints could blow us all away with a monster trade to land a quarterback in this year's draft."
Earlier this offseason, that talk revolved around Drew Brees, though HC Sean Payton eventually shot down those rumors. Davis thinks they still might have the hots for Marcus Mariota. "If Mariota falls to No. 13 -- the first of the Saints' two picks in the first round -- would Payton be tempted to take him? It's not likely that Mariota slides that far, but it's not completely out of the realm of possibility," he wrote. "Seeing Mariota be groomed behind Brees, who is signed through 2016, would be fun to watch. I think Payton would have a ball coaching up the athletic former Ducks star."
Via: roto
Rumor

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I love the term "coaching up." Who knows how Marriota will translate into the NFL but I think it would probably be best for him especially since I don't think he took one snap under center or actually called a play in a huddle.

zychi

Banned
Romos restructure gives Cowboys about 12.8 million in wiggle room huh? Will be interesting to see how they use it.

Unrelated note; I wonder how the Vikes feel about paying a RB 12.8 million dollars when he obviously doesn't want to play for them.

It's for all the incentives for the problem players like Hardy. That's all

Malalaw

At this point I welcome whatever the Saints decide. Payton usually makes good draft decisions when it comes to offense.

Bread

Banned
Shoot Em Up is such a dumb movie, I love it. I wish Clive Owen was in more movies, weird how he kind of disappeared after this.

Narag

Shoot Em Up is such a dumb movie, I love it. I wish Clive Owen was in more movies, weird how he kind of disappeared after this.

I remember watching that thinking it was going to be some straightforward action flick. Felt good to be wrong.

Top Bottom