• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

cajunator

Banned
These look adorable as fuuuuuuuuck
GBejZdo.png
*hugs them

Milchjon

What is wrong with you. You literally live right next to the country with the greatest Mayo+Fries combo on the whole planet, and you say something like that.

I know the Dutch are great at that stuff, and I thank them for inventing it, but I really have little need for mayo.

jakncoke

Banned
I dipped fries in mayo before, not bad. I dont do it often because I dont want to look like a scooter driving wal mart customer

They're alright to be honest. Like the Gillet cars.

I mostly agree, but it's mostly those Walloon Roads.
Had to drive recently to Maassluis, it was absolute dream on your roads. So jealous.

Still, we got:
BLD_7582.jpg

Spa is Belgium their greatest gift to the world, no doubt about that. Easily the best race track in the world.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
That was a really disappointing direct. Couldn't care less about Amiibos or DS/N64 games. Actually pondering just selling my Wii U and picking one up when they're dirt cheap a year and a half from now.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
That was a really disappointing direct. Couldn't care less about Amiibos or DS/N64 games. Actually pondering just selling my Wii U and picking one up when they're dirt cheap a year and a half from now.

lol You thought so too? Reading the thread makes me wonder if i've just become way too distanced with the nintendo core audience or they're just hardcores with realllly different taste than me.

Slo

My 9 year old daughter just dogged me out for not making my own bbq sauce for dinner tonight. Her life is full of trials and tribulations.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
lol You thought so too? Reading the thread makes me wonder if i've just become way too distanced with the nintendo core audience or they're just hardcores with realllly different taste than me.

Yeah I wonder if I'm just an old fart or something. Can't even post how I really feel about the direct in those threads without a dozen people jumping on me or probably getting banned. Shrug.

Top Bottom