• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Eleuin

Yeah, well, Eleuin is probably a Krillin fan. Did I do it right? That's as far as my animu knowledge can reach.

Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

JOIN US

MOCK DRAFT PARTY
Let's just do the sign up now because it's gonna take forever

1. . Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Syrinx
2. Tennessee Titans -
3. Jacksonville Jaguars -
4. Oakland Raiders - Officerrob
5. Washington Redskins -
6. New York Jets - Shadyspace
7. Chicago Bears - minx88
8. Atlanta Falcons -
9. New York Giants - Futurevoid, BigAT
10. St. Louis Rams -
11. Minnesota Vikings -
12. Cleveland Browns - BlackGhost, TheBatman, Confrontation
13. New Orleans Saints -
14. Miami Dolphins - Darkest Red, HiMyNameIsChris, Bread
15. San Francisco 49ers - bigosc2k, Doomsayer
16. Houston Texans - MechDX
17. San Diego Chargers -
18. Kansas City Chiefs -
19. Cleveland Browns (from Buffalo) - BlackGhost, TheBatman, Confrontation
20. Philadelphia Eagles - Gutshot, JABEE, Yankeehater
21. Cincinnati Bengals -
22. Pittsburgh Steelers - DeaconKnowledge
23. Detroit Lions - NihonTiger90, Kas
24. Arizona Cardinals - Squall ASF
25. Carolina Panthers - Grover Cleveland
26. Baltimore Ravens - Blarry
27. Dallas Cowboys - Farooq
28. Denver Broncos - Godslay, MetalFearSolid
29. Indianapolis Colts - Spinluck
30. Green Bay Packers -
31. New Orleans Saints (from Seattle) -
32. New England Patriots - Dutch, Gata, Case

In spirit:
Buffalo Bills -
Seattle Seahawks - Cdyhybrid

http://predictpick.nfl.com/groups/view/242

Our predict the pick league for this year friends, the password is Gronkislife (with a capital G)

Hammer24

Banned
You can also join the Predict a pick thing on NFL.com, there you can fill in your perfect draft!

I´m too old to start with make believe now...

BTW, what's the current going rate for billboard space downtown Tampa, guys?
I was thinking Memorial Highway or thereabouts.
Too early for my "Fire Lovie" campaign?

cajunator

Banned
Saints have been a QB away from contention for a few years now, they'd be smart to do that.

All the Saints have is Drew Brees and basically nothing else.
Everyone else comes and goes but he is the #1 reason the Saints are relevant right now at all.

Spinluck

Pets act so fucking weird when they are about to vomit.

Making all that weird noise and shit, I'm like wtf is wrong with you? Take that shit somewhere else.

Saw a post by a guy in the Mayweather/Pac PPV thread that there would be no sporting event for him that he would pay a hundred bucks for. That got me thinking, would I put that money down to see the Browns in the SB? The answer is yes, yes I would.

Fox318

Saw a post by a guy in the Mayweather/Pac PPV thread that there would be no sporting event for him that he would pay a hundred bucks for. That got me thinking, would I put that money down to see the Browns in the SB? The answer is yes, yes I would.

JFF wouldn't even be able to make it to the game.

They would find him passed out at a bar.

bionic77

$100 for the Mayweather/Pac fight is not that outrageous.

I think a normal PPV for a big fight is usually like 70 bucks. Unless something crazy happens that warrants a rematch this is the last mega fight for awhile and people have had blue balls about it for 5 years now.

effzee

Or cry because hes drafted by the Browns or Eagles and he knows he wont develop as a QB at either place

This makes no sense.

Eagles got 10+ years out of McNabb, got the most out of Vick post jail, swindled Arizona into taking Kolb and in return got a 2nd round pick plus DRC. And that was with that moron of a coach Reid.

Under Kelly with mediocre QBs he has managed back to back 10 win game season. Mariota is his former player plus his one true love. If any team can guarantee Mariota success and starting job day 1 its the Eagles.

Going to QB hell like Cleveland or some other terrible organization would be career suicide for Mariota. He shoud demand a trade to the Eagles ala Eli to the Giants. Force his way to the team he is destined to be on.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
so if boxing is so clearly dangerous to the brain, with all the litigation against the NFL, why isnt boxing threatened a banning?

Boxing isn't anywhere where it used to be in the 80s because more and more people saw what happened to Ali which resulted in many athletes picking different sports.

MMA is probably where the money is at nowadays anyway, not sure what the CTE rate is with that.

Boxing isn't anywhere where it used to be in the 80s because more and more people saw what happened to Ali which resulted in many athletes picking different sports.

MMA is probably where the money is at nowadays anyway, not sure what the CTE rate is with that.

Is there a tie between brain trauma and Parkinsons? I wasn't aware there was. I don't think this really explains it because there's got to be just as much brain trauma in UFC/MMA as in boxing and it is exploding in popularity.

Vyer

so if boxing is so clearly dangerous to the brain, with all the litigation against the NFL, why isnt boxing threatened a banning?

Probably because boxing has always pretty clearly been dangerous for the brain. You're basically signing up to have someone try to hurt you very badly by punching you in the head.

NFL was playing the denial and coverup game for too long

cajunator

Banned
Probably because boxing has always pretty clearly been dangerous for the brain. You're basically signing up to have someone try to hurt you very badly by punching you in the head.

NFL was playing the denial and coverup game for too long

makes sense

Top Bottom