• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

bionic77

And block during punt returns
Not knowing the difference between tackling and blocking is why we suspect you for being a Gata alt.

What are the odds that GAF has 2 Pats fans this dumb?

Tomlin isn't making the calls.

The real coach does that.

Tomlin is there to be the press secretary
Just because he is black and good looking doesn't mean he is not a real coach.

Tomlin makes all sort of decisions on the field. Like the 5 or 6 games we have lost while he has been HC because he decided to kick 50+ yard FGs at home when anyone who has watched more than 10 Steelers games knows that that is a extremely bad idea.

He also gets credit for the teams poor use of timeouts and he always makes the call when it go for 2 (usually incorrectly but still).

cdyhybrid

I hope there is a dead rat in your hot water tank so every time you shower you get covered in rat essence.

#DisrespectThursday

image.php

ampere

He was blocking, he didn't make the tackle. Though he did fake out of the way he made Jones run to the side to avoid him

ggMHiAR.jpg

cajunator

Banned
You seem to eat out a ton. How often do you cook for yourself?

almost never.
Im always too tired or dont have enough time. Im single so nobody else is really home to cook anything except my roommates and they go out to eat a lot too.
Im literally surrounded on all sides by at least 40 places to eat. I can go somewhere new every night. And often do. This isnt the cheapest way to live and eat but its enjoyable.

bionic77

I've never seen a rat or mouse here

Some questions don't have answers
You are the same person who has also never seen any evidence that the Pats are cheating scumbags, that Hernandez is a murderous thug who executes his friends, or that evolution is real.

You not seeing something is pretty good evidence that it exists and is obvious.

jakncoke

Banned
almost never.
Im always too tired or dont have enough time. Im single so nobody else is really home to cook anything except my roommates and they go out to eat a lot too.
Im literally surrounded on all sides by at least 40 places to eat. I can go somewhere new every night. And often do. This isnt the cheapest way to live and eat but its enjoyable.

Ye i was going say that must be quite expensive

almost never.

Cooking is fun though.

You are the same person who has also never seen any evidence that the Pats are cheating scumbags, that Hernandez is a murderous thug who executes his friends, or that evolution is real.

This is all false.

cajunator

Banned
Ye i was going say that must be quite expensive

Its not too bad. I only eat like 2 meals a day.
Usually some small lunch thing and then I splurge on something for dinner and make that last for at least two meals.
Like its been a while since I have had Indian, thai, or Pho, so I might do that next time.

zychi

Banned

Knowing you are a lawyer, and the way you talk about stuff like this makes me scared for the future.

bionic77

Knowing you are a lawyer, and the way you talk about stuff like this makes me scared for the future.
Dumb people are always scared of the future.

The is built into your DNA. Until recently dumb people did not last very long. Now society has made life easy to the point where Gatas can reproduce and thrive.

If you continue to be afraid of the future I would suggest you read a book. If that is beyond your reach maybe start with an audio book or maybe some coloring.

(You dumb fuckers wanted to be disrespected, now don't cry to me after you get what you asked for)

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

The is built into your DNA. Until recently dumb people did not last very long. Now society has made life easy to the point where Gatas can reproduce and thrive.

If you continue to be afraid of the future I would suggest you read a book. If that is beyond your reach maybe start with an audio book or maybe some coloring.

(You dumb fuckers wanted to be disrespected, now don't cry to me after you get what you asked for)

This just reads like yet another bionic post so I don't get the disclaimer at the bottom!

zychi

Banned

I'm more worried of the bias and hateful thoughts coming from a lawyer about a guy who is still in court. Isn't your job to to protect said person, regardless of your opinion?

Malalaw

Amiibo per orders won't work in store. Got people in here waiting...I'm hungry but can't leave cause of this. Fuck everything

#DisrespectThursday

cdyhybrid

I'm more worried of the bias and hateful thoughts coming from a lawyer about a guy who is still in court. Isn't your job to to protect said person, regardless of your opinion?

Unless Hernandez is currently paying bionic to defend him in this case, no.

Top Bottom