• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Malalaw

Crawfish_Boil.jpg

#GoodFriday

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Just signed up to go to this All Pro Dad workshop. Had Tony Dungy's mugshot on the flier.

Boy child wanted to go as it's being offered as a one day deal before school at his school.

Guess I can try and be all pro at something. More than my fucking Falcon's were last season.

MechDX

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer · 6m6 minutes ago
The Redskins have traded a 2016 sixth-round pick to the Buccaneers for S Dashon Goldson anda a 2016 seventh-round pick.

Jarnet87

Albert Breer ‏@AlbertBreer · 6m6 minutes ago
The Redskins have traded a 2016 sixth-round pick to the Buccaneers for S Dashon Goldson anda a 2016 seventh-round pick.

Not surprising, Lovie and Jason cleaning house from Schiano, and their terrible free agent signings from last season. Lets see if Gruden is as dumb as Lovie and plays him out of position at FS. least we got a pick out, was going to be cut anyways.

SonnyBoy

Not surprising, Lovie and Jason cleaning house from Schiano, and their terrible free agent signings from last season. Lets see if Gruden is as dumb as Lovie and plays him out of position at FS. least we got a pick out, was going to be cut anyways.

1. They will more than likely play him at FS LOL, but he's just another stopgap solution as this draft is weak at FS. Considering the options, I'm satisfied.
2. We swamped picks. We gave you guys a 6th and got a 7th, contrary to the way the reports read.
3. And Tampa's on the hook for his signing bonus. $3.5M.

Spinluck

You got a problem with Brady posters?

You really don't deserve your Toon Link avatar.

If you don't remove it I'm reporting you to the authorities.

You also shouldn't make it so obvious your Gata's alt, posting right under your primary account, seriously?

Top Bottom