• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
CBq_ZaiUMAAFliK.jpg

bionic77

Says the guy who has to give all his money to his wife and has to beg for a dollar.
My wife spends a lot of money, true.

But I don't believe I ever begged you or anyone else for a dollar.

I certainly never floated the idea of sharing a diseased hooker with people on a message board as a way to save money.

ampere

You really don't deserve your Toon Link avatar.

If you don't remove it I'm reporting you to the authorities.

You also shouldn't make it so obvious your Gata's alt, posting right under your primary account, seriously?

Spin I thought we were bros.

Plus how could I be an alt if I have had my account for a billion years? I'm practically an old head except I'm young and immature.

edit: I did find a gray hair on my chest this week though, so I need to start writing my will

MechDX

From @RapSheet and me: Per the Leon County jail, FSU CB PJ Williams -- a prospective 1st-rounder -- was arrested for DUI at 3:08 AM today.

Stupid, stupid, stupid

Spinluck

Spin I thought we were bros.

Plus how could I be an alt if I have had my account for a billion years? I'm practically an old head except I'm young and immature.

edit: I did find a gray hair on my chest this week though, so I need to start writing my will

I'm sure you gave away your true identity at some point, only a matter of time before you slip again!

Btw, anyone here know about cameras? I want to buy one before the Colts vs Dolphin game this year but I don't want to buy something shitty. I'm not sure what my price range is yet but I'll just say $400-$500 for now.

bionic77

I'm sure you gave away your true identity at some point, only a matter of time before you slip again!

Btw, anyone here know about cameras? I want to buy one before the Colts vs Dolphin game this year but I don't want to buy something shitty. I'm not sure what my price range is yet but I'll just say $400-$500 for now.
wirecutter.com you lazy bitch.

I recommend a entry DSLR or a good mirrorless depending on whether you want the ability to change lenses or portability.

bionic77

I hate how Rodgers got so insecure over us making fun of him having to share Munn with most of Hollywood and a good portion of active NFL players so that he had to post a staged blowjob picture.

It was all in good fun Erron!

Spinluck

wirecutter.com you lazy bitch.

I recommend a entry DSLR or a good mirrorless depending on whether you want the ability to change lenses or portability.

Thank you old person. I think you've recommended this site before, and they are really good. Not sure why I keep forgetting to go back!

I was going to go with DSLR since I've been wanting to get one for a while. Don't really care for portability, it's not like I'll be on a fucking tripod. It's just lens changing. I'll worry about which lens to buy later.

MechDX

My Aprils Fools Joke has taken on life of it's own thanks 2 social media... Sorry y'all no NFL team is desperate enough 2 want 43yr old QB!-Kurt Warner Twitter

He got everyone. PFT did a full story on it lol

BigAT

My Aprils Fools Joke has taken on life of it's own thanks 2 social media... Sorry y'all no NFL team is desperate enough 2 want 43yr old QB!-Kurt Warner Twitter

There goes PFT's track record of accurate, reputable stories.

jakncoke

Banned

Let a couple qbs down like those years Jeff George name was getting brought up and teams actually signed Doug Johnson off the streets and Kurt might get a work out lol

Spinluck

Let's all gaze at the beauty that is Luck!
kP3hla0.jpg

Spin I know it's hard, but keep your pants on.

Let's play a game.

Look at the other so called "elite" QBs in the game.

:lol Godgers? I think not. More like NotEvenAveragders.

Self explanatory lol.

Elijah

Layoff the beers PeyPey. A fake neck means a noddle arm, it doesn't mean you can't use a treadmill!

Ben RoethlisHAWTDOG!

What the fuck?

What a fine specimen this is. His muscles look like they will rip through anything he wears. With a body sculpted by the Italian Renaissance Masters themselves. He also looks like he can run a mile under 7 minutes. Hate all you want but all know only Shirtless Tebow surpasses this man.

Colts-Punter-Naked-Andrew-Luck.png

MechDX

Andrew will look good in Battle Red in a couple years when he refuses to sign for a crackhead owner in a homophobic state and decides to come home.

#BringAndrewHome #FuckIndy

Top Bottom