• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

zychi

Banned
#Fridaycomplaint

When you buy something off ebay, please pay right away. Especially when the seller only has it set to Paypal. You accepted the counteroffer, just send the money.

Fuck.

Konka

Banned
ohara.png

sydney-leroux-11.png

b03f4049502e20b782ab2090e231d6a3.jpg

Black & Blue Review ‏@BlackBlueReview 3m3 minutes ago
#Panthers had a private workout this week with ECU receiver Justin Hardy that went very well, per source.

ampere

Friendship? That's like when I talk to Rando about his great Super Bowl winning WR Doug Baldwin, right? Wish the Pats had a dynamic playmaker like Dougie.

We just lost our dodgeball championship, and I feel like the Seahawks.

We've won the last few championships, we had the win with 44 seconds left, then BOOM........terrible mistake made. Game over. We lose.

Seahawks.

zychi

Banned
bionic, gave fire emblem gba a try. i like it! its very similar to advance wars. a bit different than the FE on 3ds too

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I wonder if he'll get a playoff win. He has a lot of work to do if he wants to get there.

No he doesn't. He had a great game against the Saints in his first playoff game in 2012 at 23 years old and had a great game against the Cowboys this year till the refs decided otherwise.

Stafford is already at elite level. People tend to forget convienently that he took over the worst team in NFL history at 21 years old. As a QB he's won far more games for us than he's lost.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
No he doesn't. He had a great game against the Saints in his first playoff game in 2012 at 23 years old and had a great game against the Cowboys this year till the refs decided otherwise.

Stafford is already at elite level. People tend to forget convienently that he took over the worst team in NFL history at 21 years old. As a QB he's won far more games for us than he's lost.

35-44

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
And before I get misquoted my definition of elite QB = QB with unteachable physical tools (arm strength, accuracy) combined with leadership, maturity and dedication to practice and improve his craft everyday.

Top Bottom