• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

Konka

Banned
And before I get misquoted my definition of elite QB = QB with unteachable physical tools (arm strength, accuracy) combined with leadership, maturity and dedication to practice and improve his craft everyday.

Tim-Tebow2.jpg

brentech

not trolling

quick dumb joke is quick dumb joke. I haven't followed baseball in years. Going to see if I can't get into it a bit this season.

jakncoke

Banned
not trolling

quick dumb joke is quick dumb joke. I haven't followed baseball in years. Going to see if I can't get into it a bit this season.

Oh, i figured you were trying to eznark me. equated packers fan to brewers fan so you know divisional shit talk. get gooder join the summer beer sport! its like relaxing and stuff.

Furyous

Who gets a team first?

Montreal for baseball

or

Seattle for basketball

Seattle not having a basketball team is a crime and a shame. Imagine the Thunder staying in Seattle with KD and Russy. Seattle got robbed! People are mad now. Imagine the headlines if Russell, KD, and the LOB played in the same city. Gotdamn Fox News headlines would right themselves.

It appears that we're moving on from JFF.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! It's far too early to give up on Johnny because the owner overruled the front office and pushed for Johnny. Anyone with a half a brain that didn't knock Teddy Bridgewater for his skinny knees, alleged Willie Beamen comparison, and small hands knew Teddy is the better QB. But, but, but, Johnny had the money sign and good college speed! Johnny has a solid career ahead of him hopefully in a Browns uniform so we need to keep him. Of course Johnny was outplayed an underrated rookie so imagine what happens if we draft Mariota or another superior QB.

Top Bottom