• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| Mock draft Central sponsored by the Shirtless League

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Pizza tacos.

rWrHqT7.jpg

tQb4ILR.jpg

CETxDhW.jpg

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I started the day expecting to eat lots of bbq and now at the end of the day all I ate was quesadillas, rice, beans, and tamales.

Such a shame what happened to DM.

In his absence, the Pats fans have taken over these lands.

Maybe I should have let Kave stay the king of the offseason thread after all.

Slo

I started the day expecting to eat lots of bbq and now at the end of the day all I ate was quesadillas, rice, beans, and tamales.

You expected to eat slow smoked cow butthole, and you ended up eating chicano cow butthole.

Close enough.

Furyous

Help me real quick.

What would you say protecting the NFL Shield means? Or what's goodells role as commissioner in protecting the shield.

I'm slandering goodells name in the handling of rice situation in a leadership paper I'm writing for a class. PLS HALP
It's a very disrespectul paper, my teacher will cry at the disrespect

It means making the players look like barbaric thug hooligan criminals by pandering to the conservative base of talking heads. Essentially, Goodell's job is to make sure the general public knows he's keeping NFL players in check as a father because made up stat up about black people in relation to crime, families, and inner city. Goodell's job is one of law and order as well. Remember Goodell came into prominence by saying fuck agreed upon rules let's make shit up as we go along on some Dubya Bush shit. Remember how George Bush said fuck budgets? Goodell is that way with rules. Make shit up and hope the public buys into it.

Help me real quick.

What would you say protecting the NFL Shield means? Or what's goodells role as commissioner in protecting the shield.

I'm slandering goodells name in the handling of rice situation in a leadership paper I'm writing for a class. PLS HALP
It's a very disrespectul paper, my teacher will cry at the disrespect

Spygate.

I caught up with Parks and Rec, what a great series final. Now I'm bored and don't know what to do :( I'm too sick to play games and I'm tried of watching tv. Fuck being sick

Tell us a story.

There once was a great Quarterback who played for a great and storied franchise. We'll call him "Dan"

He was an amazing player, doing things that wouldn't be seen for another 20 years. Unfortunately the franchise failed him and he was never able to get the ultimate prize

So he put a hex on the team and cursed them for 13 years

and for 13 years we had nothing but terrible terrible qbs (Except for Pennington, he was alright)

While evil overtook the league

Then after so much suffering and pain, the chosen one was selected 8th overall in the 2012 NFL Draft.

The legend goes on to say that this "chosen" one will bring prosperity back to Miami

Of course there will be obstacles in his way:

And if he doesn't get us to the promise land at least we still have the best cheerleaders in the league

The End.

There once was a great Quarterback who played for a great and storied franchise. We'll call him "Dan"

He was an amazing player, doing things that wouldn't be seen for another 20 years. Unfortunately the franchise failed him and he was never able to get the ultimate prize

So he put a hex on the team and cursed them for 13 years

and for 13 years we had nothing but terrible terrible qbs (Except for Pennington, he was alright)

While evil overtook the league

Then after so much suffering and pain, the chosen one was selected 8th overall in the 2012 NFL Draft.

The legend goes on to say that this "chosen" one will bring prosperity back to Miami

Of course there will be obstacles in his way:

And if he doesn't get us to the promise land at least we still have the best cheerleaders in the league

The End.
What a terrible story

Fuck you

Top Bottom