• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Dont know what happened there.Im also surprised Eagle fans know how to read, what with being in jail for beating up opposing fans(and santa) and burning up cars all the time.

Well not only am I a better football fan then you, I am also much smarter. You are going to have to try harder to insult me.

JABEE

Are you a Dead fan? First concert I ever went to was a Dead show when I was 14. My senior year of high school me a 3 friends followed them to 4 different locations on the east coast. That was such a great time.
I'm a new fan. Really love that album.

Box of Rain, Friend of the Devil, Ripple, and Truckin are my favorite songs.

bionic77

To be honest. All you round eyes look alike. Dutch and Milch are round eyes. Does that mean all round eyes are Pats fans?
That's racist bro.

I am not even sure that all Pat fans are white. Pretty sure they are huge in the caves of Afghanistan. They might be big with other people as well.

I am not so insecure that I had to bandwagon on to a team that seemed to be successful at the time.

Im not insecure.Its not my fault I had a choice in what team to follow unlike others who forced into a life of hell, also known as being an Eagle fan.One day you will feel the joy of winning a Super Bowl (ok the Eagles will never win) but until that time you can take your rage out on Santa cosplayers ,Cowboy fan cars and the Eagles head coach.

Im not insecure.Its not my fault I had a choice in what team to follow unlike others who forced into a life of hell, also known as being an Eagle fan.One day you will feel the joy of winning a Super Bowl (ok the Eagles will never win) but until that time you can take your rage out on Santa cosplayers ,Cowboy fan cars and the Eagles head coach.

The only choice a real fan has is to be a decent member of society or not, and sadly you failed that test.

ChanHuk

Banned
hFD829EC2

Nice, I will pm you my mailing address once the XB1 comes out. Thanks man.

The win will die the second we get a new commish that wasnt hand picked by Kraft.

I agree. I think a copy of those tapes is hidden somewhere and once Goodell is gone they'll surface. The new commish won't be getting butt-slammed by Bobby and will bring down the hammer on them. The Pats will be stripped of their Lombardis.

NFL-GAF will rejoice as Brady and Gata share girly tears.

Top Bottom