• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think my job is actually better than CNA's, and my job sucks.

Also if you worked in one of those nursing homes, you basically have to have no emotions. The stench and the constant cries for help make it so you don't have a soul.

Any job is better than that. Any.

Fast food, janitor, whatever.

DCX

DCX
I think my job is actually better than CNA's, and my job sucks.

Also if you worked in one of those nursing homes, you basically have to have no emotions. The stench and the constant cries for help make it so you don't have a soul.

As a CNA this is 99.9% true. You have to be a certain type of human to do this job. To bad 99.93/4% of people who are CNAs are shitty aides to begin with.

DCX

TheFatOne

julien-shaking-head.gif

This gif is so perfect

ChanHuk

Banned
As a CNA this is 99.9% true. You have to be a certain type of human to do this job. To bad 99.93/4% of people who are CNAs are shitty aides to begin with.

DCX

You're a CNA? You poor thing, are you going RN?

LVNs are the new CNAs, ADNs are the new LVNs, and BSNs are the new RNs or so it seems.

JABEE

Eagles suck and only thing they will be known for is how uncivilized their fans are.
Nope.

The cheat is forever. History will remember the Patriots for the frauds they are. There is still time for the Eagles to make amends. The Patriots are beyond repair. They are the essence of all that is wrong in organized sports.

Fantomex

You're a CNA? You poor thing, are you going RN?

LVNs are the new CNAs, ADNs are the new LVNs, and BSNs are the new RNs or so it seems.

Man, quiet down, little man with all that small talk. Focker, you ain't got no room to be talking. Certified Hater.

stop-all-that-damn-hating-certified-hater-proof-wwwstopallthathatingcom-haters-85399988.jpg

Nope.

The cheat is forever. History will remember the Patriots for the frauds they are. There is still time for the Eagles to make amends. The Patriots are beyond repair. They are the essence of all that is wrong in organized sports.

Whats it like to have a top 5 pick?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
This Pats hate is insane right now.

I want everyone to say something nice about the Pats right now.

I'll start:

Tom Brady is a really great QB.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
thanks kave.you're one of the good ones.

You can still eat a bag of dicks!

But unlike the rest of these people I was not a fan during the time they apparently grew to hate the Pats. So in my view I have no problem with them.

Besides there aren't many teams I hate in any sports...really just the Knicks are the only team that can die in a fire.

You can still eat a bag of dicks!

But unlike the rest of these people I was not a fan during the time they apparently grew to hate the Pats. So in my view I have no problem with them.

Besides there aren't many teams I hate in any sports...really just the Knicks are the only team that can die in a fire.
Yeah I don't really hate any team, except maybe the jets for trapping Tebow
Edit: actuallly I'm pretty sure I hate the steelers, can't lie. I'm kinda getting angry just thinking about it.

ChanHuk

Banned
So I had a revelation:

Simpsons S1-9 > King of the Hill > Futurama > Whatever else > Some Seth McFarland cartoon > Pats fans

JABEE

What would it be like to live in a world that is unaware of the negative impact the Patriots had on the game of football?

It is an endearing quality. I wish I could feel the same way.

Had to look up what a bronie was
Via Urban Dictionary:
The term used to describe the fan community(usually of the older group, males and females) of the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

The term was coined on 4chan's /co/ board.

It is the plural form of 'Brony'
Brony A: "Dude, just finished watching the first season from MLP:FiM!"
Brony B: "Cool! So who do you think is the best pony?"
Brony A mentions the pony they think is best.
Brony B Agrees and exclaims: "Brohoof!"
The bronies brohoof, similar to a high five.

bionic77

:(

I was just trying to keep the peace. Dutch isn't that bad.

Patriots suck! Can I come back!?
Unless your last name is Brady or Belicheck you are allowed to repent.

Welcome back bro!

Now help me light this cross on this Patriot bozos lawn.

Top Bottom