• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Milchjon

The new enemies look idiotic. And does the camera ever actually point where you're going?

Fucking Wii U, when will you stop destroying gaming?

Milchjon

siah_laughing_cat.gif

bionic77

Sonic looks neither bad nor good.

It's the greatest compliment that I can pay at this time.
Strong stuff bro.

Have not seen such a brave stand since Fraudgers took his stance that most elderly cancer victims did not deserve to get punched in the face or kicked in the buts.

Fellow 3DS owners, I implore you to buy Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. Despite the graphical and framerate downgrades, both of which I believe are insignificant, this game is still amazing and punishing. Replaying levels to collect everything makes me discover new areas I hadn't known existed.

And I just saved $300 on textbooks due to Rate My Professor, so I'm kind of in a jovial mood at the moment. :D

bionic77

You have nothing to threaten me with, nothing to do with all your angst.
Whats your point? That overrated scumbags on shit teams win Superbowls? The Steelers invented that in 2005*! Old news bitch. What's next? Are you going to show off the trophies you won for best ping pong player at your local Y (equivalent to pre-Super Bowl titles btw)?

* unless you include cheating and devilry then the Pats invented it the same year they teamed up with Bin Laden....

I think I really will skip the next COD game, I always say I'll skip it but end up buying. Not this time though! I could use a break, and I'll wait for the one that's actually using a brand new engine/looks next gen.
BG's world crumbling around him.

Thaddeus Lewis claimed on waivers by the Lions.
Not much to look forward to these days :"/ I just want a Qb to love, but instead I focus all my love on Trent Truck

I think I really will skip the next COD game, I always say I'll skip it but end up buying. Not this time though! I could use a break, and I'll wait for the one that's actually using a brand new engine/looks next gen.

Not much to look forward to these days :"/ I just want a Qb to love, but instead I focus all my love on Trent Truck

COD: Ghosts is going to use a new engine on the XB1/PS4. I took a break from COD for mulitple games but I decided to grab Black Ops II and I am so glad I did. It is the best COD by far in my opinion.

COD: Ghosts is going to use a new engine on the XB1/PS4. I took a break from COD for mulitple games but I decided to grab Black Ops II and I am so glad I did. It is the best COD by far in my opinion.

WRONG!

Black Ops 1 was far superior to BO II in every aspect. I could also make a case for World at War being the best multiplayer COD, but I can accept BO 1 as the best COD ever.

WRONG!

Black Ops 1 was far superior to BO II in every aspect. I could also make a case for World at War being the best multiplayer COD, but I can accept BO 1 as the best COD ever.

I like the maps in Black Ops II way more then the maps in Black Ops, and all the attack/defense missions they added to the campaign where great.

I like the maps in Black Ops II way more then the maps in Black Ops, and all the attack/defense missions they added to the campaign where great.

For me the feel and the balance of Black Ops 1 was perfect, they tried with Blops 2, but it never was the same. I hated the killstreaks in 2, and the levels were too small for my taste.

Besides Cod4 one of my favorite cod multiplayers was probably world at war. I really don't even attempt the campaigns, I think I've beat 2 of them.

BlackGhost, Yankeehater and other AD guys, how did you like the new season?

I posted about it today in this thread but I love it. The season really picks up once they get to the Tobias/Gob episodes and Gob episode 2 is one of the best of the show overall.

For me the feel and the balance of Black Ops 1 was perfect, they tried with Blops 2, but it never was the same. I hated the killstreaks in 2, and the levels were too small for my taste.

I like small maps way better then the bigger maps so that is probably why I prefer II to Black Ops.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't believe in coincidence. No one heard of Al Qaeda or Tom Brady before 2001.

What airport did those planes leave from?

So what you're saying is that Robert Kraft bankrolled 9/11 (and essentially start the war on terror!) to help market the Patriots and cause the NFL to fix their Super Bowl win?

I can believe this.

bionic77

So what you're saying is that Robert Kraft bankrolled 9/11 (and essentially start the war on terror!) to help market the Patriots and cause the NFL to fix their Super Bowl win?

I can believe this.
I can't prove it but I wouldn't mind questioning him about that and how his wife died.

Innocent until I prove otherwise but it's pretty suspicious!

Can't say I'm dissapointed, first run through it started alittle slow for me after episode 1 till about 5. But I enjoyed it, on my second run through now and it gets better like all the other seasons with multiple watches. Once you actually know what happens it's pretty cool to watch again and see things that are explained later. What did you think?
Battlefield 3 is so much better than COD.
Never actually bought a Battlefield, but I plan to skip cod and go with battlefield 4. Looking forward to Destiny also.

ChanHuk

Banned
The GBA fire emblems. Just as good.

After that I have no fucking clue. All downhill after that... :(

I don't have my DS anymore so it has to be DS or 3DS. Fuck it, I'll play Valkyria Chronicles 2.

For you PS3 owners that don't own the game, you're worse than Pats fans.

I posted about it today in this thread but I love it. The season really picks up once they get to the Tobias/Gob episodes and Gob episode 2 is one of the best of the show overall.

Get Away is like the best new song ever. Need it as ringtone.

Can't say I'm dissapointed, first run through it started alittle slow for me after episode 1 till about 5. But I enjoyed it, on my second run through now and it gets better like all the other seasons with multiple watches. Once you actually know what happens it's pretty cool to watch again and see things that are explained later. What did you think?

Yep! Same thing. I was kinda depressed by Michael 1. To see how far he's fallen, the most sensible Bluth, ya know?

I love anything with Oscar, so the George Sr. episodes were great. Gob, Tobias and Buster were the best episodes though! Also Dat ending.

Arrested Development season four is the farewell/reunion tour of television.

We don't want to see you when you're old and fat and lame.

#responsiblelivingisthenewcool

I can't prove it but I wouldn't mind questioning him about that and how his wife died.

Innocent until I prove otherwise but it's pretty suspicious!

I can believe this.

I don't believe in coincidence. No one heard of Al Qaeda or Tom Brady before 2001.

What airport did those planes leave from?

julien-shaking-head.gif

I've really come around on it. It starts out slow while they build up everybody's individual narratives, but it really starts to pick up around the fifth or sixth episode. Like yankee said, the Tobias and Gob episodes are fantastic.

ChanHuk

Banned
Some some rich kids yesterday crashed their Infiniti into a tree and killed everyone inside. 5 high school kids, no fucks given by me.

ChanHuk

Banned
You'd be shocked how numb medical types are to things. CNAs that work in geriatrics are basically dead on the inside.

I think my job is actually better than CNA's, and my job sucks.

Also if you worked in one of those nursing homes, you basically have to have no emotions. The stench and the constant cries for help make it so you don't have a soul.

Top Bottom