• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

I aint no sideshow attraction

alligator_farm_show2_medium.jpg

Gata's family

(Gata's obviously the short one in the far left)

Why would we meet in any flyover state? Bionic is right, we go somewhere awesome. I'm down for Vancouver and pit fighting. But I want to see Chan v Cuevas for #1 Alcoholic Supreme.

Fantomex

I think it's from 2009. Its a Macbook, the white ones. Has intel Core Duo, wireless card and all that. the only thing is that the trackpad is sketchy so I had to connect a mouse. But since my wife has a new Macbook Pro and we already got a PC and an Imac, we straight. I was probably gonna slang it for $100-$150 anyways just to get it out of here.

You need to buy more games for the 3ds man.

ChanHuk

Banned
I think it's from 2009. Its a Macbook, the white ones. Has intel Core Duo, wireless card and all that. the only thing is that the trackpad is sketchy so I had to connect a mouse. But since my wife has a new Macbook Pro and we already got a PC and an Imac, we straight. I was probably gonna slang it for $100-$150 anyways just to get it out of here.

You need to buy more games for the 3ds man.

What the fuck, I'll buy that Macbook off you.

As for buying more games, I probably should, but I have a massive backlog with my PSP.

Fantomex

What the fuck, I'll buy that Macbook off you.

As for buying more games, I probably should, but I have a massive backlog with my PSP.

If the dude doesn't show up tomorrow and considering your sober tomorrow I'll let you know and sell it to you then.

I got no backlog right now, beat Ni no Kuni and need something else.

ChanHuk

Banned
If the dude doesn't show up tomorrow and considering your sober tomorrow I'll let you know and sell it to you then.

I got no backlog right now, beat Ni no Kuni and need something else.

If you haven't played Valkyria Chronicles, you're beyond dead to me. I'll be sober for quite awhile, no ID = no bar hopping

ChanHuk

Banned
So snesfreak is 6'4 185lbs. Gata is what kinda midget? A mighty midget?

I'll handle Gata, those gata hunters use a .22 to kill gatas, I got a Ruger 10/22. For snes, I'll crush his hopes and dreams by smashing a WiiU on the ground. He'll fall to his knees and cry, allowing me to muay thai clinch his tall skinny cowardly face.

Fantomex

If you haven't played Valkyria Chronicles, you're beyond dead to me. I'll be sober for quite awhile, no ID = no bar hopping

They got you on dryland in cali hahaha. I played the demo and really liked it. I'll probably go to book off and buy it this week, it's up there with Ni No Kuni in terms of positive feedback from Gaf.

ChanHuk

Banned
They got you on dryland in cali hahaha. I played the demo and really liked it. I'll probably go to book off and buy it this week, it's up there with Ni No Kuni in terms of positive feedback from Gaf.

Its my favorite game this gen, you can borrow it if you'd like. But its fuckin $20 from Amazon. You'd be a horrible person if you don't buy a copy.

ChanHuk

Banned
I'll buy it then! I'm out for the night but here's video of Kave faxing his Season Ticket Renewal Form

13SWnPa.gif

You damn well better, its an amazing game. The soundtrack and the visuals are amazing for a 2008 game. Its too bad they never used the engine again for the PS3. Just don't look into how to break the game.

So apparently my alma mater (Illinois) beat tourney favorite Cal in the NCAA golf semifinal today.

SUCK IT DOWN, RODGERS! Your school just lost to a cold-weather school in golf! Also, you're shorter than I expected.

Please win another super bowl MVP

So apparently my alma mater (Illinois) beat tourney favorite Cal in the NCAA golf semifinal today.

SUCK IT DOWN, RODGERS! Your school just lost to a cold-weather school in golf! Also, you're shorter than I expected.

Please win another super bowl MVP

not sure how erron can get to another superbowl (let alone win it and be MVP) as long as the niners are in the league. sorry brother, you'll have to be satisfied with winning that joke of a division and then getting embarrassed yearly in the divisional round. but hey its better than being the jets i guess

not sure how erron can get to another superbowl (let alone win it and be MVP) as long as the niners are in the league. sorry brother, you'll have to be satisfied with winning that joke of a division and then getting embarrassed yearly in the divisional round. but hey its better than being the jets i guess
You just copy and pasted my post from like a month ago and changed lions to jets.

squicken

http://blog.sfgate.com/raiders/2013/0/

The Raiders fired P.R. Director Zak Gilbert Saturday. Gilbert had been on the job for one year, and was fired by Raiders owner Mark Davis after he had been brought in by general manager Reggie McKenzie, who had worked with Gilbert in Green Bay.

Team sources say Davis was unhappy with a Sports Illustrated story that was published in April looking back on the team’s 4-12 season in 2012. The article, written by Jim Trotter, cast McKenzie in a good light but Mark Davis didn’t like how the story painted him or the job done by his father, late owner Al Davis, in the previous 10 years.

Steeler OLINE Mike Adams was stabbed in a robbery attempt in Southside Pittsburgh. He's going to make a full recovery.

The Ray Lewis jokes tell themselves.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Steeler OLINE Mike Adams was stabbed in a robbery attempt in Southside Pittsburgh. He's going to make a full recovery.

The Ray Lewis jokes tell themselves.

It if Ray Lewis had stabbed Mike Adams, he would be dead (and then Ray would have done that stupid dance after)

Eleuin

Sup NFL gaf. I only started lurking here recently but I enjoy the banter that goes on. I can't wait for the season to start.

Coming from Canadia I don't have a hometown team to root for so I chose the Packers. Go Pack Go!

jakncoke

Banned
In the no homo thread this got me to thinking about PC-age on GAF and how they manage to play games. They are offended by everything ever, how do they handle real life?

Hunter S.

Sup NFL gaf. I only started lurking here recently but I enjoy the banter that goes on. I can't wait for the season to start.

Coming from Canadia I don't have a hometown team to root for so I chose the Packers. Go Pack Go!
Too many Packers fans already, bad choice. Ask Ez how it is to be an out of state bandwagoner for advice.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Canada's home team is the Cleveland Browns.

cashman

Banned

what's up snesfreak? Nintendo sucks.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Anyone ITT drank Wray and Nephew?

I want to try it.

99xOd0hl.jpg

Shit is powerful. My dad and uncles used to drink that straight when I was a little kid. It's when I knew he was a legit drinker when he wanted to be.

I'll buy it then! I'm out for the night but here's video of Kave faxing his Season Ticket Renewal Form

13SWnPa.gif

I've truly become the mascot of NFL-GAF. :(

Yes another Canadian brother! As long as you don't cheer for the Bills you're okay with me.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Beware of eznark and try not to get on his bad side.

you're already on his bad side

In the no homo thread this got me to thinking about PC-age on GAF and how they manage to play games. They are offended by everything ever, how do they handle real life?

They probably have way thicker skin and getting offended on the Internet is more of a hobby really.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
You should end all your posts with "no hawk", because otherwise people might get the wrong idea.

Welcome! So what's your origin story on liking the Packers? Long time fan or are you just now getting into the NFL?

Greg

Welcome!

Eleuin

Welcome! So what's your origin story on liking the Packers? Long time fan or are you just now getting into the NFL?

I've only started watching the nfl seriously very recently (2004).

Being a Toronto sports fan you're used to poorly run teams owned by companies there to just make money (fuck you MLSE).

I guess what drew me to liking the packers was the fact that they were community owned and the fans were the ones with the shares. A refreshing change from what I was used to.

I dunno, around here its fine to be a fan of any nfl team as long as you stick with them. My brother is a steelers fan, I have friends who are eagles, cowboys, pats fans. You don't get shit unless you jump ship when the going gets rough.

I can see where my support being frowned upon is coming from, and I have no qualms with Packers fans with ties to Wisconsin (or anyone else for that matter) thinking less of me for it.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Literally no Packer fans here actively live in Wisconsin for whatever reason.

A number of us originate from there though (gotta pass Heavy's birth certificate test!)

Top Bottom