• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

I beat Ni No Kuni, man I'm so bummed the game is over. Thanks Red and Godslay (lurking lulz), One of the best games I've played this generation. Now for the post game and then lending it to Focker.
Awesome, glad to hear you enjoyed it, buddy. It's definitely one of my favorite JRPG's.

Rorschach

You are among the first 0.038%. I don't know whether I should feel sorry or happy for you, sensei.

Edit: Your first post on NeoGAF:

:-D

Yeah, and my first post on GAF was like 2000 or 2001. I don't see how it's a bad thing or a good thing. It speaks to the forum's longevity more than anything.

Anyone ITT drank Wray and Nephew?

I want to try it.

99xOd0hl.jpg

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I figured out the best way to drive in GTA4. I'm not sure how it is on consoles, although I'm guessing it's similar. Understeer is the major problem in driving. None of the cars want to turn. The solution? Drive rwd, high powered cars and use the oversteer to force the car to turn. Said cars are easy to drift and power slide, too. That leaves about 95% of the vehicles as complete shit, however.

bionic77

I;ve been here 2 years and felt like forever
You missed out bro.

Pats and their fans were popular and considered normal when I first came onboard in like 2002/3 (when I lurked). I took care of that shit! Back then I was the unpopular one and everyone was on the Pats dick. Dark times for GAF.

Saw the news on Adams. Get well soon bro! I think a skinnier person might have died.

Greg

I figured out the best way to drive in GTA4. I'm not sure how it is on consoles, although I'm guessing it's similar. Understeer is the major problem in driving. None of the cars want to turn. The solution? Drive rwd, high powered cars and use the oversteer to force the car to turn. Said cars are easy to drift and power slide, too. That leaves about 95% of the vehicles as complete shit, however.
Are you using a controller, or keyboard & mouse? I actually enjoyed the driving mechanics... one of the least offensive things about GTA IV!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Are you using a controller, or keyboard & mouse? I actually enjoyed the driving mechanics... one of the least offensive things about GTA IV!

I used a controller for a bit, but then I needed to shoot at people while driving, so I went to kb/m. The driving is fun, as long as you're in a good car. Every once in a while I get stuck driving a mini-van or some bullshit and everything about it sucks.

Milchjon

You missed out bro.

Pats and their fans were popular and considered normal when I first came onboard in like 2002/3 (when I lurked). I took care of that shit! Back then I was the unpopular one and everyone was on the Pats dick. Dark times for GAF.

Saw the news on Adams. Get well soon bro! I think a skinnier person might have died.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=916746&postcount=1925

Hopefully he will be resurrected next year.

The better team won today. They had the better qb, the better defense, and the better coach. It still hurts, but we got outplayed in every aspect of the game today. We got outcoached badly by Bellichick. Ben had some bad throws and the Pats always seemed to punish us every single time. The biggest surprise to me was how the Patriots manhandled us with our running game. I didn't think anyone could make our running game look ordinary and yet somehow the Pats did that.

My biggest concern is that this loss stays with Ben and it hurts him in the future. Hopefully instead of that it makes him work harder to get back here next year (aka the Eagles).

Eminen, I lost the bet so you can choose what my avatar will be as in which picture of Jordan. Oh yeah, any place you know of to host the image? I am pretty ignorant when it comes to avatars.

Oh well, on a positive note at least I can stop obsessing about football and start looking for a job. :D

GO EAGLES!

Greg

I used a controller for a bit, but then I needed to shoot at people while driving, so I went to kb/m. The driving is fun, as long as you're in a good car. Every once in a while I get stuck driving a mini-van or some bullshit and everything about it sucks.
Yeah, the combat mechanics have always been the worst part of the series, especially on consoles.

Hopefully they build off what was in Red Dead for the next one.

Milchjon

Yeah, the combat mechanics have always been the worst part of the series, especially on consoles.

Hopefully they build off what was in Red Dead for the next one.

Shooting in GTA IV is actual fun. Driving isn't. I so hope they fix driving for V.

Milchjon

The driving was so unbelievably atrocious.

I'll hold off on GTA V because it's going to suck just like IV did. The three protagonist shit sounds awful.

I think it looks awesome.

They had like 5 games that were great vs one that was shit. Plus they said that they'd fix driving and San Andreas has always been superior. And IV made me check out Roosevelt Island, which was fun. So I'm giving them the benefit of doubt.

bionic77

We can distinguish sarcasm from actual opinions. Don't try to rewrite history. You probably loved Brady back then.

Congrats on finding a job, btw.
Loved Brady? :lol

Go see the 900 posts I made before they doctored post of mine!

I always hated the Pats (since 2001) and Joedan (since 91).

Rorschach

Who's the third guy in Bionic's avatar? I imagine it's a third douchebag to complete the triforce?

[edit]Besides Brady and Jordache

I'm not sure what you're referring to but yeah the turn radius is laughable and they fishtail too easily.

The shooting got better from IV to Gay Tony but it's still stiff and the enemies are still bullet sponges.

Milchjon

I'm not sure what you're referring to but yeah the turn radius is laughable and they fishtail too easily.

The shooting got better from IV to Gay Tony but it's still stiff and the enemies are still bullet sponges.

Do you at leat agree that TBoGT is the best part of GTA IV?

Do you at leat agree that TBoGT is the best part of GTA IV?
Not really.

Luis got the best weapons/character controls so from a gameplay perspective, sure, but he was a dbag character and the story was dull as hell.

It was kind of like they were putting all the silly shit back in just to do it.

Top Bottom