• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I've only started watching the nfl seriously very recently (2004).

Being a Toronto sports fan you're used to poorly run teams owned by companies there to just make money (fuck you MLSE).

I guess what drew me to liking the packers was the fact that they were community owned and the fans were the ones with the shares. A refreshing change from what I was used to.

I dunno, around here its fine to be a fan of any nfl team as long as you stick with them. My brother is a steelers fan, I have friends who are eagles, cowboys, pats fans. You don't get shit unless you jump ship when the going gets rough.

I can see where my support being frowned upon is coming from, and I have no qualms with Packers fans with ties to Wisconsin (or anyone else for that matter) thinking less of me for it.

These people should get shit regardless.

But nah I agree, root for whoever the hell you want really. I grew up in NYC and still love the Jets but after living in Florida for 7 years I'm a Magic and Rays fan. You can root for whoever the hell you want for whatever reasons.

Greg

Being a Toronto sports fan you're used to poorly run teams owned by companies there to just make money (fuck you MLSE).

I guess what drew me to liking the packers was the fact that they were community owned and the fans were the ones with the shares. A refreshing change from what I was used to.

I dunno, around here its fine to be a fan of any nfl team as long as you stick with them. My brother is a steelers fan, I have friends who are eagles, cowboys, pats fans. You don't get shit unless you jump ship when the going gets rough.

I can see where my support being frowned upon is coming from, and I have no qualms with Packers fans with ties to Wisconsin (or anyone else for that matter) thinking less of me for it.
no one is being frowned upon

your friends who like the Pats are the only people we think less of!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

That's a pretty legit reason to root for them. I actually respect that aspect of their team myself.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

I feel like we both hit the same fork in the road but I went off the path into the shrubs.

I feel like we both hit the same fork in the road but I went off the path into the shrubs.

sadcat_thumb.jpg

Welcome friend

Brinbe

I feel your pain, welcome aboard.

Sup NFL gaf. I only started lurking here recently but I enjoy the banter that goes on. I can't wait for the season to start.

Coming from Canadia I don't have a hometown team to root for so I chose the Packers. Go Pack Go!

NEW GUY! NEW GUY! NEW GUY!

One question, on a scale of 1 to 10 how Awesome is Gronk ?

Rob-Gronkowski-Spike.gif

Eleuin

NEW GUY! NEW GUY! NEW GUY!

One question, on a scale of 1 to 10 how Awesome is Gronk ?

http://throwtheflagblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Rob-Gronkowski-Spike.gif[img][/QUOTE]

I don't think I can comment on a player who can't even play a full season anymore

[spoiler]I would give him 8/10 but because of all the STDs I'm lowering that to a 3/10[/spoiler]

Sup NFL gaf. I only started lurking here recently but I enjoy the banter that goes on. I can't wait for the season to start.

Coming from Canadia I don't have a hometown team to root for so I chose the Packers. Go Pack Go!

Jesus fucking christ. I cant believe gata has stopped to using an alt. This is so sad.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

The Leafs loss to the Bruins was bad. But losing to Eli in the Super Bowl twice is worse.

And you can't talk about the Browns, because you chose your own faith and there are low expectations so small dissapointments.

God fucking dammit. Now I'm thinking about it all again. I blame the new guy. Fuck.

What you call pain we call justice. 18-1 was just you guys getting what you had coming!

Shut your slutty little mouth

Top Bottom