• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

M9NesQd.jpg

Cowardly knows the deal

My hair is the same style as Brady's.

Wanna put on a shirt and fight me, brother!?

Wait, you're not a balding always choking footballer?

Hunter S.

You guys think that's pain? You don't know real pain.

I might have sympathy after the Patriots have a decade of mediocrity and you still wank to Tom photos each night in remembrance.

The most I can say is my two pro sport teams are 4 and 4 winning championship games/series in my lifetime. Last one was 2001. I am Hungary as fuck for victory.

@Harry D At least the Ravins and Patriots are both rated worse this year. Good stuff!

Hunter S.

Lol

Yes, the pre-season rating will be our downfall!
Well, it is nice to be rated up. I will take that. It was a great free agency here. Vasquez, Cromartie, and Welker. If your team's offense is as good as last year then it is a certainty Bill practices voodoo, Satinism or some other witchcraft.

Lololol

DeaconKnowledge just made neogaf worst posts twitter.

Eznark Eznark Eznark!

I went to the Trampled by Turtels show in Amsterdam last Friday! And it was amazing! Went on a picture with Dave Simonett! And talked to the other guys as well! They were absolutely amazing.

Thanks for introducing me to their music!

Well, it is nice to be rated up. I will take that. It was a great free agency here. Vasquez, Cromartie, and Welker. If your team's offense is as good as last year than it is a certainty Bill practices voodoo, Satinism or some other witchcraft.

Will all depend on the health of the players. Gronk and Hernandez all healthy on the field with Brady throwing them the ball will always be hard to stop. Add Amendola to the mix and it might be cool. And I think the running game will be on the same level as last year, maybe even better if Vereen shows some progress.

eznark

Banned
Eznark Eznark Eznark!

I went to the Trampled by Turtels show in Amsterdam last Friday! And it was amazing! Went on a picture with Dave Simonett! And talked to the other guys as well! They were absolutely amazing.

Thanks for introducing me to their music!

Will all depend on the health of the players. Gronk and Hernandez all healthy on the field with Brady throwing them the ball will always be hard to stop. Add Amendola to the mix and it might be cool. And I think the running game will be on the same level as last year, maybe even better if Vereen shows some progress.

Awesome! Sounds like a rad time.

Deacon, just look at NeogafWorstPosts twitter.

Top Bottom