• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

This page...smh
simpsons-gifs-grandpa-leaves.gif

Also happy late bday, Bucket! GOAT NFL OP maker

Colasante

At today's Patriots' OTA, Alfonzo Dennard, Stevan Ridley, and Jake Ballard all left with injuries. Dennard had to be carted off but it's unknown what his injury is at the moment.

With Gronk potentially going to the PUP, UDFA TE Zach Sudfeld is a possibility for the Patriots' 53 man roster. Apparently he caught people's attention at OTAs today and worked one on one with Brady some. Ras-I Dowling also continued to look good. If he were to continue to stay healthy, I think he could theoretically push Dennard to start opposite Talib.

On JPP:

It was a herniated disc and the recovery time is approximately 12 weeks. Doubtful he makes it back week 1. May end up starting the season on PUP. There's a chance he could make it back but that's a lot of work and rehab to get done.

JPP is our franchise DE if he's not healed he won't be back week 1...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
best nfl-age page ever? yes

This is the greatest single nfl gaf page ever. The greatest multi page however is "Josh Freeman goes to Taco Bell" or whatever you want to call it.

edit: Nevermind, Dutch completely ruined this page. Awful. 0/10.

What do I wear for my telephone interview, Champion boxer briefs or Calvin Klein boxer briefs?

If it helps, dress up for it and make sure to go to a room or somewhere that you can speak uninterrupted. You need to have your game face on even for a phone interview.

ChanHuk

Banned
I tried to look for pictures from the Dolphins but they're so GOD DAMN IRRELEVANT!

I WILL FIND YOU IN LA AND PUNCH YOU IN THE DICK SO HARD THAT YOU BEG ME TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE TO EVEN OUT THE PAIN!

WHORISH ASSHOLE!

You're gonna go see the Messican but not your favorite midget? Fuck you fake German.

ChanHuk

Banned
If it helps, dress up for it and make sure to go to a room or somewhere that you can speak uninterrupted. You need to have your game face on even for a phone interview.

To be quite honest, I'm thankful for even a phone interview, but even if I were to advance. The job is a 7 day a week on-call position. I think it'd require me to quit my job and just stay on call 7 days a week.

I tried to look for pictures from the Dolphins but they're so GOD DAMN IRRELEVANT!

I WILL FIND YOU IN LA AND PUNCH YOU IN THE DICK SO HARD THAT YOU BEG ME TO PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE TO EVEN OUT THE PAIN!

WHORISH ASSHOLE!
reported. once you're banned we'll make the next page the best ever nfl-age page.

Striker

Seems like he was trying to manage and rehab it instead of opting for surgery. The rehab didn't go well and here we are. I agree with the preference to see him healthy later rather than sooner. The last thing I'd want is to see is him rushed back and hurt even worse. Kiwi is definitely taking his spot if he can't be ready for the opener. The depth at DE will be tested early. It'll be interesting to see what we have in Tracy, Ojomo and Demontre Moore.
I posted about it in the BBI forum, but I think at least they built up decent DL depth so competition will be more fierce. It's up to guys like Tuck, Kiwi, and the tackles inside to step up their game. I am not expecting much from guys like Moore and Tracy, but it would be great. It really stinks for the run defense because he was so good at it.

Top Bottom