• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

eznark

Banned
Wheres Ez? Braun about to get that hammer from the MLB, and I can't wait to see how he avoids it this time.

And Watt is gonna go super saiyan on Luck with that second arm. No running for him!

Talking about it in the MLB thread where it belong.

Who are you?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If London actually happens, Goddell is the worst commissioner ever.

I'll support a 18 or 20 game season long, long before London getting a team.

Unless they plan on flying all the teams over there on some new Concorde jet anyway.

Draxal

I am against the idea of a team in Europe unless it is the Jets or Pats.

I am actually ok with a 30 team league and sending those two to Europe to be permanently relegated.

I'm totally cool with this, it's the only way the save America from the Gronk Pandemic.

bionic77

If London actually happens, Goddell is the worst commissioner ever.

I'll support a 18 or 20 game season long, long before London getting a team.

Unless they plan on flying all the teams over there on some new Concorde jet anyway.
Fast planes do not solve the difference in time zones and how many fans can afford to make that flight?

We need to accept that Tom Brady has no penis and that football will always be an American sport.

Fast planes do not solve the difference in time zones and how many fans can afford to make that flight?

We need to accept that Tom Brady has no penis and that football will always be an American sport.

How do you know that Brady has no penis?You sure do like to talk about it a lot.

hmmm

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

The idea would be that you'd have to fly them over, play the game, and then fly them back ASAP so there's little to no jet lag either way. It's still a huge problem for west coast teams though since a theoretical Concorde is not allowed to go that fast over the US in route to London so it's still a 8-10 hour flight.

London is just a bad, bad idea.

bionic77

The idea would be that you'd have to fly them over, play the game, and then fly them back ASAP so there's little to no jet lag either way. It's still a huge problem for west coast teams though since a theoretical Concorde is not allowed to go that fast over the US in route to London so it's still a 8-10 hour flight.

London is just a bad, bad idea.
Still problem with time zone. 1pm here is 6pm there. (My math was wrong).

How do you know that Brady has no penis?You sure do like to talk about it a lot.

hmmm
Because that Rors GIF.

My wife's family lives in London and we go there to visit for about a month a year. I never get the impression they're craving American football. The one game they get is a novelty and a great excuse to drink and make fun of American sports (they mock the constant breaks in action and long commercial breaks). Goodell's going to force the issue whether those people want a team or not, though. Just like he seems intent on there being an 18 game schedule.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
4SVFM.gif

JABEE

I think it would be better if the Patriots played in the early hours of the morning before sunrise in the United States. That kind of corruption and villainy is a bad example for the children of this great country.

The Patriots can play to ads for late night sex lines and adultery websites.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think it would be better if the Patriots played in the early hours of the morning before sunrise in the United States. That kind of corruption and villainy is a bad example for the children of this great country.

And Robert Kraft can have his personal favorites as the sponsors!

Eagles should go to Siberia.And their criminal fans too.

Father's Day Xbox Challenge with Colin Kaepernick!!
June 8, 2013, 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
More Sharing ServicesShare
Colin Kaepernick, QB for the San Francisco 49ers, and his dad Rick, will be at the Corte Madera Microsoft retail store to play Kinect against other dad and kid* teams!

Dad and kid teams will go through up to 3 rounds of single elimination competition against other dad and kid teams for a chance to go to the championship round where they will play against Colin and his dad.

Colin and his dad will be in store from 11:30am – 2:00pm. Teams heading into the championship round after 2:00 pm will be playing fo...r the chance to win a photo or football autographed by Colin. If your team is eliminated you may return to the end of the registration line to try again.

More info: facebook.com/events

*teams are not limited to dad and kid – any team of two people can pair up to play

go kap go!

Dragon

Banned

hmmm

He's secretly a Pats fan.

1. Mentions Brady more than anyone else.
2. Mentions Belichick more than any other coach.
3. Talks about Brady's genitalia, Gronk's diseases constantly.
4. Thinks Omar Epps is a good coach.

It's okay bionic!!

Just watched the GAF documentary. I was disappointed by the lack of NFL-GAF. Surely our antics are the reason for the site's success, we should have starred.

Top Bottom