• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Fantomex

Gentlemen, lets not let some white noise distract us from greatness. Let's remember the good old days.

fake-spike-ohil0x.gif

Milchjon

BAH GAWD KING. FMT AND THE PATRIOT HAVE JOINED FORCES, DON'T DO IT FMT, THIS IS TOO MUCH, THINK OF YOUR FANS, THINK OF YOUR FAMILY! DON'T DO IT, IM SICK TO MAH STOMACH KING!

You won't find a greater Pats fan on this board than FMT, simply
because he actually enjoys getting shit on by NFL GAF and the Giants.

cdyhybrid

Remember when we were BFFs for 10 minutes before you fucked up again? Gonna enjoy Wussle his sophmore slump.

We can win with Russell simply managing the game. Luckily, he's light years ahead of where he was last year because he's been studying the whole offseason, so he'll be able to do a lot more than manage the game.

Just bask in his greatness.

We can win with Russell simply managing the game. Luckily, he's light years ahead of where he was last year because he's been studying the whole offseason, so he'll be able to do a lot more than manage the game.

I'm not small enough to bask in his anything :(

Niners and Pats have a lot in common when you think about it. They both got butt-fucked by Bert and they both would like you to believe the comeback is bigger than the win.

0-1 all-time against the Dolphins, which should be a major concern to you considering that's who he will meet in the SB on the off chance the Seahawks ever get there.

squicken

Seems like changes are coming to the Sunday Ticket package. I guess part of the deal with the networks was that they would have some form of providing out of market games to PCs and Tablets. The Verizon deal only covered mobile phones, not tablets.

So DirecTV is less interested in ST b/c it will only be for TV, and with cable having the Red Zone Channel, that's not as big a deal as it used to be. Won't be this year, but soon enough there will be different options

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Seems like changes are coming to the Sunday Ticket package. I guess part of the deal with the networks was that they would have some form of providing out of market games to PCs and Tablets. The Verizon deal only covered mobile phones, not tablets.

So DirecTV is less interested in ST b/c it will only be for TV, and with cable having the Red Zone Channel, that's not as big a deal as it used to be. Won't be this year, but soon enough there will be different options

I sort of wish you could just buy a single team's package. I'm shocked some of the owners haven't pushed for that.

I sort of wish you could just buy a single team's package. I'm shocked some of the owners haven't pushed for that.
Seriously, I have no idea why they haven't gotten around to offering something like that. I would pay $150 for access to every Dolphins game, even if it was only on tablets, PC's, and smartphones.

Considering the world we live in and the technology we have at our disposal it's an absolute shame that we're still restricted by stupid stuff like the geographical location of our favorite team.

But, unfortunately, it all comes down to business decisions.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Seriously, I have no idea why they haven't gotten around to offering something like that. I would pay $150 for access to every Dolphins game, even if it was only on tablets, PC's, and smartphones.

Considering the world we live in and the technology we have at our disposal it's an absolute shame that we're still restricted by stupid stuff like the geographical location of our favorite team.

I'd love to buy a whole thing for the Packers that has the games, press conferences, film, an archive of all the games that season, interviews, and puff pieces. Basically one central source for anything and everything Green Bay on my phone, tablet, or PC.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Man E3 is so close. Cant wait for Sony to show everyone why they need a Vita.

I hope

It's funny that if I ever buy a Vita, I won't need to buy any games for a while because of PS+.

I'm hoping for a redesign, cheaper price, and some games for the thing. I'm sure they'll go into more detail about the PSV/PS4 integration also.

Man E3 is so close. Cant wait for Sony to show everyone why they need a Vita.

I hope
You and me both, man. Honestly I just wish EA would make some competent ports of their sports games for the thing, but apparently even that is asking for too much. Killzone looks pretty cool, though.

I love the 3DS, but it's a shame that it's the platform of choice for Japanese 3rd parties. Games like Monster Hunter 4, Bravely Default, and SMT IV would be a lot better on the Vita, in my opinion. The hardware is just so fantastic.

I like all the indie support it's going to be getting in the future but at the same time it's hard to see the appeal sometimes when 90% of those games show up in Humble Bundles that I can pick up for a few dollars. There are a few indie games here or there that I'll pay $10 to $15 for just to have them on the go but they are few and far between.

The feature I care most about right now is remote play with PS4. If they can get that working with no noticeable input lag it will be a killer feature, at least for me.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

I'd pay $150 for every Lions game and Red Zone. I get why they don't offer it, though, as I think most people would do something like that.

Also, enough talk about the 49ers. Let's talk about how many yards Stafford throws for this year. I'm upping my prediction to 10000.

yankeehater said:
Man E3 is so close. Cant wait for Sony to show everyone why they need a Portable PS1.

I hope

Fixed. Seriously, though, I look forward to remote play for every game. That is easily my favorite thing about Wii U.

Wrayfield

Gamepass has that but it's not that much cheaper than all games. I would love more team-related content in a package like that.

It's funny that if I ever buy a Vita, I won't need to buy any games for a while because of PS+.

I'm hoping for a redesign, cheaper price, and some games for the thing. I'm sure they'll go into more detail about the PSV/PS4 integration also.

You do know that most PS+ games come down at the end of each month right? Sony has a few yearly games, which are going to change around June 10th, but the rest are monthly. If you were to sign up for + now you would miss out on most of the PSV games that have been offered, of course if you already have + and have been downloading them all along you will be good. I do hope they start switching up the offerings a bit more. I am not a huge fighting game fan and we have gotten like 6 full fighting games so far, and 2 on PSV already.

Darkest you are so right about EA. Their PSP versions of Madden were a complete joke and they dont seem to be doing any better with PSV. I love playing the Show at work, and a portable Madden that was a good port would be a no brainer. I currently buy Madden on 360, but I would switch to the PS3 version if it was cross buy with the PSV version. Speaking of Madden I hope the version with the Season Ticket offer comes to PSV/XB1. I have the 360 version pre-ordered but would rather get one of the next gen versions.

Top Bottom