• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

MechDX

ah, you must've been blinded by its beauty:

AhnviIP.png

But Im not a Jets fan. I just like crazy ass women!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=61806314&postcount=2217

Says it all for me. Excellent post and about where my views are on the whole of it. One of the few level headed posts in that thread.
Stump is a great poster, one of the few guys who really takes the time to write out his thoughts and think things through rationally during the heat of a discussion.

I'm a little disappointed with the news but it doesn't surprise me. I won't be picking up an XBO at launch (if ever) but I will be watching to see how MS handles the system with a very curious eye. I'm hoping Sony doesn't go the same route but that seems like a long shot at this point.

Lunchbox

Banned
Russell Wilson's wife.

why do these dumb ass young players get married and get a shackle so early in their lives.

i understand some cant let go off their hillbilly roots of marrying in fucking highschool, but even the civilized ones do this. youre about to be a baller where you can have 10 sluts on your bed every night, but instead you get hitched to some highschool sweetheart, then cheat when snatches want your famous dick, then break up and lose everything cause you didnt prenup

BigAT

why do these dumb ass young players get married and get a shackle so early in their lives.

i understand some cant let go off their hillbilly roots of marrying in fucking highschool, but even the civilized ones do this. youre about to be a baller where you can have 10 sluts on your bed every night, but instead you get hitched to some highschool sweetheart, then cheat when snatches want your famous dick, then break up and lose everything cause you didnt prenup

How about Bob Griffin's wife?

Robert-Griffin-iii-fiance-e1335473057708.jpg

Yikes...

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

Maybe because some men want an actual companion and not a one night stand. It's understandable that this would be alien to a Pats fan, though.

Chill Gronk

Maybe because some men want an actual companion and not a one night stand. It's understandable that this would be alien to a Pats fan, though.
Yeah, I have not problem with young stars getting married. Get all the sluting out while you're in college. At the same time I have no problem with sluting in the pros, just be prepared for the gold diggers

Lunchbox

Banned
Yeah, I have not problem with young stars getting married. Get all the sluting out while you're in college. At the same time I have no problem with sluting in the pros, just be prepared for the gold diggers

23, lots of money.......go home and be a family man? some of you people are ridiculous, its like those horror stories where families force you to get married and and you end up throwing away your entire life.

people who get married that early in life always end up having a midlife crisis after missing out on their 20s

Gronk smashes everything that moves

7r2XFid.jpg
LS3zTAp.jpg
oXvICs1.jpg
[/IMG]
O9zaHR3.jpg

Greg

23, lots of money.......go home and be a family man? some of you people are ridiculous, its like those horror stories where families force you to get married and and you end up throwing away your entire life.

people who get married that early in life always end up having a midlife crises after missing out on their 20s

but his arm moves

oh... I guess you are right

JABEE

people who get married that early in life always end up having a midlife crisis after missing out on their 20s

7r2XFid.jpg
LS3zTAp.jpg
oXvICs1.jpg
[/IMG]
O9zaHR3.jpg
And he has more STDs than a middle aged prostitute.

7r2XFid.jpg
LS3zTAp.jpg
oXvICs1.jpg
[/IMG]
O9zaHR3.jpg

Until he's the world's first and only chlamydigonorrhesyphilliherpecrabHIV patient.

Seanspeed

Banned
My life was pretty unsettled most of last year, so I missed a lot of the stuff I love (the draft, Hard Knocks, preseason, the actual season).
Aw man, I'm sorry. Specially as a Pats fan. We were runnin da ball! With the hurry-up, it was almost hilarious at times seeing defenses have NO CLUE what the fuck to do to stop us.

Fucking Pollard

Say it ain't so G.

Heat fans are the lamest, bandwagoning group of dickless assholes outside of Massachusetts.

I don't understand how anyone can like the Heat and not be from South Florida. If you like them now, it's because they're the favorites. Every Basketball fan should be mad, jealous, whatever, the way that throwing together those superstars has succeeded.

Oh, and no one outside Florida can say they've " always liked the Heat." Nobody loved Glen Rice that much growing up.

ChanHuk

Banned
So real question, should I make another attempt tomorrow to get in contact with the director and hope to get a same-day interview (I never heard of a same day interview) or should I just wait until he gets back from vacation?

Top Bottom