• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

ChanHuk

Banned
Fuck man I want that job I interviewed for today. Interesting tidbit, if I make a career at Kaiser I can retire after 20 years with 2/3 of my highest yearly pay and health/vision/dental.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Champ Bailey saying, "Man, [Sherman] talks too much." was hilarious.
Sherman has said recently he's trying to tone it down because his reputation for talking shit is getting in the way of his reputation as an all-pro cornerback.

Everyone else: "You don't say..."

squicken

Sherman has said recently he's trying to tone it down because his reputation for talking shit is getting in the way of his reputation as an all-pro cornerback.

He's so overrated. Will get exposed this year along with his juicer buddy Browner

edit: Sucks for Browns GAF about Gordon. Been a rough offseason

Talon

Either the Hawks or the Niners are coming back down to reality this season.
They will clearly BOTH go undefeated through some miracle of God, and then all of the rookie Quarterbacks will continue their immediate ascendance to the Hall of Fame.

I don't know why we're even waiting! Russell, Luck and Griffin should be enshrined now!

squicken

Either the Hawks or the Niners are coming back down to reality this season.

I kind of think Harbs is so good that they will never be "bad", but I think they will struggle to win 10 games. That's hardly a crash, but I don't think they are SB contenders. I think Kap is more limited than Russell and their defense was breaking down last year

bionic77

Some asshole fire fighters will show up, then some douchebag wannabe fire fighter EMTs will show up to cup the fire fighters balls while they do an assessment on me.

Fuck you gata, I'm giving it to the cat.

Old former colleague of mine wants to grab dinner, too bad she's fat. She does have a hot roommate though.
Nothing wrong with a big woman as long as your bros and friends don't find out. Drink a little bit (shouldn't be a problem for you), turn off the light and let her hunger and desperation give you an awesome Friday night.

My struggle against the Las Vegas real estate market is finally over. Just signed the final paper work on a house. Wound up spending more then we wanted to but damn it is such a nice place. 4 bedrooms, huge yard, and a beautiful pool, and it is in a really nice part of Vegas. I cant wait to get out there now and start buying furniture and such.

bionic77

My struggle against the Las Vegas real estate market is finally over. Just signed the final paper work on a house. Wound up spending more then we wanted to but damn it is such a nice place. 4 bedrooms, huge yard, and a beautiful pool, and it is in a really nice part of Vegas. I cant wait to get out there now and start buying furniture and such.
Smart man.

A big yard comes in handy when it is time to bury those hookers. Spend that MS money wisely my friend.

We are thinking about getting a pet kangaroo and they need a big yard. lol MS is paying me kangaroo money now.

I'll be in Vegas this summer, I'll be sure to bring you some
root
beer when I come over. Can't wait to see the little kangeroo.

Nothing wrong with a big woman as long as your bros and friends don't find out. Drink a little bit (shouldn't be a problem for you), turn off the light and let her hunger and desperation give you an awesome Friday night.

Let her hunger and desperation give you an awesome Friday night?

Got damn, you really are Big Ben!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
oxHZ9.png

#XBone4Lyfe

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
They will clearly BOTH go undefeated through some miracle of God, and then all of the rookie Quarterbacks will continue their immediate ascendance to the Hall of Fame.

I don't know why we're even waiting! Russell, Luck and Griffin should be enshrined now!

Yeah I'm already bored of the hyperbole but at least the NFC West is watchable again.

I kind of think Harbs is so good that they will never be "bad", but I think they will struggle to win 10 games. That's hardly a crash, but I don't think they are SB contenders. I think Kap is more limited than Russell and their defense was breaking down last year

I just can't imagine neither of those QBs having a sophomore slump (starting, I know it'll be Kap's 3rd season).

I'm not allowed to have beer in that godforsaken country. Not even in Vegas!

Somewhat unrelated, but are there cool batting cages in Vegas?

Yeah there are definitely batting cages. I got married in Vegas and we looked into all kinds of different things to do after the wedding and batting cages was one idea. How old are you if you cant drink in the greatest country on Earth?

hacksaw4.jpg

What will you do when the roo gets big?

They actually dont get that big, I think Wallaby is the actual thing, they are just like kangaroos only smaller. I just said kangaroo because people know what that is. We have actually done a lot of research into this and they make great pets. They are not ornery at all unlike a certain other species.

What will you do when the roo gets big?

Isn't roo kinda tasty? I always imagined it to be a bit chewy though.

Yeah there are definitely batting cages. I got married in Vegas and we looked into all kinds of different things to do after the wedding and batting cages was one idea. How old are you if you cant drink in the greatest country on Earth?

But I understand how my intellectual posts here on GAF make me seem older. #Boobies

He's so overrated. Will get exposed this year along with his juicer buddy Browner

edit: Sucks for Browns GAF about Gordon. Been a rough offseason

Sherman is awesome and the shit talking is a big part of the reason. A good shit talker can be invaluable. Hell, Cortland Finnegan's mouth won the Rams/Redskins game

True, but don't forget they had 50-60 draft picks this year

hacksaw4.jpg

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

cdyhybrid

Sherman is awesome and the shit talking is a big part of the reason. A good shit talker can be invaluable. Hell, Cortland Finnegan's mouth won the Rams/Redskins game

Sherm's mouth (and Russell's golden arm) won us the Pats game! Got inside Lady Brady's head and Mr. Bundchen walked right into the trap.

Sherm's mouth (and Russell's golden arm) won us the Pats game! Got inside Lady Brady's head and Mr. Bundchen walked right into the trap.

Congrats on beating the Pats in a meaningless regular season game in your sound enhancing stadium with half the team, and the HC jumping on Adderal and that being the greatest achievement in your franchise's history.

Fantasy Sports has really made more people fans of particular players than teams.

I like Sherman and Wussle even though they are division rivals. And even though the Pats are a disgusting piece of shit organization built on lies, who doesn't love Gronk?

They actually dont get that big, I think Wallaby is the actual thing, they are just like kangaroos only smaller. I just said kangaroo because people know what that is. We have actually done a lot of research into this and they make great pets. They are not ornery at all unlike a certain other species.

What in the flying fuck? You're moving to Vegas and you have a wallaby?

cdyhybrid

Congrats on beating the Pats in a meaningless regular season game in your sound enhancing stadium with half the team, and the HC jumping on Adderal and that being the greatest achievement in your franchise's history.

That was just another game though. Beating the Rams and the Niners was much bigger.

Where was Sherm in the final minute of the Falcon game?

On the opposite side of the field from where the ball was thrown to, biiiiiiitch!

bionic77

I'll be in Vegas this summer, I'll be sure to bring you some
root
beer when I come over. Can't wait to see the little kangeroo.

Let her hunger and desperation give you an awesome Friday night?

Got damn, you really are Big Ben!
You are young. You should try almost everything at least once in your life. That most definitely includes a chubby girl. An exception to this rule is supporting the Patriots.

Top Bottom