• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

sweep22.gif

The Eastern Conference is the most disgusting pool of evil ever to exist in professional sports.

And the Red Wings are joining next year.

#BestCoast

bionic77

bruins !

fuck the state of Pennsylvania. we own you in every sport like roethlisburger in a bathroom stall
Since 2005 the Steelers have been to 3 Superbowls and won two, one of which was the greatest game of all time (when Ben beat a former grocer).

In the same time the Pats have lost in the playoffs at home to Mark Sanchez (a guy who got sacked by his teammates ass) and Joe Flacco.

Lunchbox

Banned
Since 2005 the Steelers have been to 3 Superbowls and won two, one of which was the greatest game of all time (when Ben beat a former grocer).

In the same time the Pats have lost in the playoffs at home to Mark Sanchez (a guy who got sacked by his teammates ass) and Joe Flacco.

just keep praying that you can avoid us in the playoffs like each one of those 3 fluke years

QvuLvPp.jpg
WER3K4O.gif

Fantomex

I was already practicing contingency efforts today at the irc headquarters. Remember to ask SNES about the videogame he wants to create, it sounds awesome!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Meh. The Ballad of NFL gaf never even made it to beta. I'm not kickstarting another snes game development effort.

Hunter S.

If da Hawks win, yer argumentals is invalid.
I'll puke if the Bruins win the cup

The Eastern Conference is the most disgusting pool of evil ever to exist in professional sports.

And the Red Wings are joining next year.

#BestCoast

I cannot hardly imagine more accurate posts on the NHL. Presidents trophy winners do sometimes win the cup unless you are the Canucks. #rioters #2001Avalanche

You're free to drink in Canada!

I know! I went out in Montréal while I was there. Nobody ever asked for any ID. Canada knows what it means to be free.

tumblr_mc83kepLC91qaqfyi.jpg

You are young. You should try almost everything at least once in your life. That most definitely includes a chubby girl. An exception to this rule is supporting the Patriots.

How chubby? I would only do it with her consent, not the Big Ben way. A public restroom is cool though.

Dutch, please tell me you're going to be 21 by the time you get to Vegas.

Nope :(

Top Bottom