• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Milchjon

Which food show would you guys want to host?

Bizarre Foods, Andrew Zimmerman

No Reservations/Parts Unknown, Anthony Bourdain

Drivers, Dine-Ins, and Dives, Fat douchey dudebro Guy Fatty

No Reservations for the travelling, the last one for the food and because I'm a semi-fat, semi-douchey semi-dudebro

ChanHuk

Banned
I'd definitely want Anthony Bourdain's job, he's drunk/high most the time on the show. There's certain things that Andrew Zimmerman eats on Bizarre Eats that are just too much, he travels just as much as Bourdain though.

There's also that Man v. Food show, it was cancelled, probably due to health reasons. I couldn't do his job. Fuck all those eating competitions.

I'd definitely want Anthony Bourdain's job, he's drunk/high most the time on the show. There's certain things that Andrew Zimmerman eats on Bizarre Eats that are just too much, he travels just as much as Bourdain though.

There's also that Man v. Food show, it was cancelled, probably due to health reasons. I couldn't do his job. Fuck all those eating competitions.

Imagine that Man vs Food guys shits after all the spicy thing he eats.

Milchjon

I loved Man vs Food, because he has a lot of charisma and because of the different US cities with their specialties. The formula wears out a bit though.

Bizarre Foods doesn't sound like it's the right show for me.

Edit: Gata has a new happy gata avatar! Yay!

bionic77

If MS is really smart the best plants will be the ones most loudly shitting on MS after the announcement only to be convinced after "playing" the machine for the first time. Like the way televangelists use fake converts to make a point and try to convert people.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Lets not forget probably the pinnacle of food jobs, Josh Freeman's Taco Bell taste testing contract.

LEK07.jpg

Just another day at the office!

If MS is really smart the best plants will be the ones most loudly shitting on MS after the announcement only to be convinced after "playing" the machine for the first time. Like the way televangelists use fake converts to make a point and try to convert people.

MS sucks they are the worst.

Freeman's gonna shut up all the haters this year.
I hope.

Holy Shit, he must be SNES after all :jnc

Well Yankee, I think you and I are the only two in this thread that don't hate the Xbox before it even hits the gate. Sony and MS both have to sell me on their games as always but FF Versus will make me want a PS4 and besides Halo, 360 easily had the most exclusives I was interested in this gen so chances are that I'll like what they have in store for this next gen and will end up getting both. Def the most excited I've been for E3 in years. Show me the games!

OXM released a list of confirmed XB1 games and they have Rainbow 6 Patriots on it!!!!

OMG that is my most wanted game next gen. I hope they kept the original premise.

bionic77

Too late for your double back fakery. Only those of us who have hated from day one can be paid off to change our minds. PM me, MS shills. Like Ted Dibiase said, "We all have a price."
Lets guess each persons price.

SNES can be bought with some Nintendo games and a gift certificate to Taco Bell.
FMT can be had if you get him a prostitute that looks like Milano, Garcia, Young, Smith or Harbs.
Most Pat fans can be had for a pair of Uggs and some high end video equipment.
For ez all it takes is a box of guns and a new John Deere tractor.
I think they could buy me for a bimmer or full time nanny (must be hot).

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Lets guess each persons price.

SNES can be bought with some Nintendo games and a gift certificate to Taco Bell.
FMT can be had if you get him a prostitute that looks like Milano, Garcia, Young, Smith or Harbs.
Most Pat fans can be had for a pair of Uggs and some high end video equipment.
For ez all it takes is a box of guns and a new John Deere tractor.
I think they could buy me for a bimmer or full time nanny (must be hot).

If my student loans magically disappeared, I could be bought....

cashman

Banned
Which food show would you guys want to host?

Bizarre Foods, Andrew Zimmerman

No Reservations/Parts Unknown, Anthony Bourdain

Drivers, Dine-Ins, and Dives, Fat douchey dudebro Guy Fatty
Bourdain is the coolest host, but I'd rather have the Bizarre Foods job.

bionic77

If my student loans magically disappeared, I could be bought....
Hmm that sounds a bit much unless you get Xbone tattoed on your face (will also accept the face of your wife or kids).

Otherwise we can offer you 5 cases of Milwaukee's Best and and a 20 dollars of store credit.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hmm that sounds a bit much unless you get Xbone tattoed on your face (will also accept the face of your wife or kids).

Otherwise we can offer you 5 cases of Milwaukee's Best and and a 20 dollars of store credit.

That actually sounds like a form of payment MS would give to "interns" from college to post on forums.

Top Bottom