• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

ChanHuk

Banned
I agree with the German, making french press coffee at the moment listening to Florence and the Machine.

In other news, hula hooping should be the only female sport.

tumblr_mlw40jxt9R1qfep67o1_400.gif

jakncoke

Banned
I don't even know why they serve hot coffee anywhere in Texas. What's the point?

Idk, but i know of many old people up here that drink coffee throughout the day even on a summer day. My grandmother does, im like its 90 out, da fuck you drinking hot coffee for..

MechDX

Idk, but i know of many old people up here that drink coffee throughout the day even on a summer day. My grandmother does, im like its 90 out, da fuck you drinking hot coffee for..

All my aunts and uncles in Wisconsin do this. Go to Dunkin Donuts and buy that box of coffee. Boxed coffee.....almost as bad as bagged milk!

Coffee and cigarettes are the 2 most disgusting things in existence

Why do I find this comment oddly funny? jnc

brentech

Ohio and Florida are both crap. You guys arguing over your state is like Bills and Jets fans arguing over whose team is worse.

I will give Ohio and the Bills the slight nod btw. Florida loses because it attracts the craziest people to move down there (Ohio is lucky in that no one wants to live there) and the Jets lose because they are the Jets.
Seriously. I'd be out of ohio so fast if my wife wasn't latched to her family.
I think Carolinas might be nice.

And coffee and tea are both gross to me. Don't drink them in any form.

ChanHuk

Banned
Well tomorrow, I'm working a 12hr shift of sitting in the transport team room. What games should I load up on my PSP and 3DS?

bionic, tea is absolutely fuckin amazing. Use your french press to make tea with.

squicken

Steelers Players Still Believe in Tebow

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...-the-pittsburgh-steelers?campaign=Twitter_atl
A year and a half removed from their playoff exit at the hand of Tebow, the Pittsburgh Steelers still believe.

"Why not? Tebow, just from what I see, is an awesome guy and a talent," linebacker Larry Foote told the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review's Joe Starkey. "He won some games, had some success. We know it first-hand. I think he should be somewhere at least competing for a job. I think he's earned that."

Defensive end Brett Keisel similarly believes Tebow will "get another shot." Backup quarterback Bruce Gradkowski is a "little surprised" the polarizing quarterback can't find an NFL job with a resume that includes a winning record as an NFL starter.

Count Foote among those who believe Tebow would already have an NFL home if it wasn't for the surrounding media crush. "You guys are the reason he's not in the league," an admonishing Foote told Starkey. "It's your fault."

Classy players there. Too bad Ben scums up the team

MechDX

Started play Star Wars: Republic Commando last night. Runs flawlessly on the 360 and is even in widescreen. Damn the game is just so damn fun! The command system was so ahead of its time simple yet effective.

I hope EA decides to do a sequel so I can execute "Oder 66" and kill all those self righteous Jedi scum!

So what's the purpose of the connecting every 24 hours rule?

To end piracy. If the system has to be online to validate your games there will be no way to pirate games. I honestly didnt think people could even pirate 360 games but people in the MS E3 thread said it was a problem this gen but way smaller then the OG XBOX.

squicken

Started play Star Wars: Republic Commando last night. Runs flawlessly on the 360 and is even in widescreen. Damn the game is just so damn fun! The command system was so ahead of its time simple yet effective.

I hope EA decides to do a sequel so I can execute "Oder 66" and kill all those self righteous Jedi scum!

You want to kill younglings? Sicko

cajunator

Banned
Just saw the Ravens SB ring. Its not the prettiest looking thing. The shape of it is strange.
The first SB ring they got looked much better.

jakncoke

Banned
Nice, but im not sure I trust shipping anything big to here. Because where would dude put my package. Im in the apt on the 2nd floor and my mail box is outside down near the parking lot.

Top Bottom