• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Fantomex

Jordan is shit.
Patriots are shit.
Tebow is life.

Buy me Chipotle every day, and I'll spread the word.

I was making poppy noises after eating some chipotle the other day. I think it was the corn salsa.

This gif brought to you by Fantomex

wXwUc.gif

If hockey was always like this I'd watch more!

Also, why does half the league make the playoffs?

I turned it off after the embarrassing 3 on 5, but I guess I'll turn it back on now.
I assume the 5 was Chicago, since they're hilariously bad on the power play. It's adorable

Then dont drink coffee you simpletons

I ran across something that said McGloin was pushing for starter..shows how pathetic everyone is there seeing McGloin is indeed shit

That was just Mort trolling. McGloin has had a total of 6 snaps in the last 2 days and 4 of them were handoffs and he had a similar workload during OTAs.

And that update about mini-camp was from yesterday. They just had a bad day, looked better today. New QBs, new system, new WRs. Media just likes to shit on us at every opportunity. It's still June, we'll see how they're doing in August.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Part of the PS4s UI, I think it looks pretty nice, it'll be wierd to see what some of you poors look like if you put your real pics up
hVolyza.jpg

also looks like planetside 2 could be a launch game
Edit: also Sarah can buy me a diner at launch

I'd post a real pic of me but I'm lazy abd its from 2 years ago...during movember.

Greg

If hockey was always like this I'd watch more!

Also, why does half the league make the playoffs?

I assume the 5 was Chicago, since they're hilariously bad on the power play. It's adorable
Yeah, it was bad. I'm not even sure if they got a shot on goal, and they could barely handle the puck.

I love OT when it's 2 teams I don't care about - I'm glad I tuned back in.
I love watching the Blackhawks. I don't know how long they've been playing like this, but their balls to the wall offense with the hockey equivalent of a turnover or touchdown defense is fantastic fun.

Chris Long saying the niners didn't get ANY trophies? Rams lucked their way into not losing both of those games to the 9ers. He shouldn't be talkin mess.

squicken

Total War:Rome II looks amazing.

Yeah the tech on that is obscene. Wonder what it will take to max that out at even 1440p?

Destiny and The Division are the games I'm really digging. Like Day Z as far as persistence, but obviously different. That's the one game I really wish could get to console

Same number of Lombardi Trophies last year

niners had more playoff wins in last years divisional round than the rams have had total since 2001. while it's true that championships are of the most importance, it is also nice to not be a joke of a franchise and to actually be in the running for a championship. i guess the rams should be happy they are no longer an nfl laughing stock but the greatest compliment anyone could give them is that they are a mediocre team. that is sad (for rams fans!)

squicken

niners had more playoff wins in last years divisional round than the rams have had total since 2001. while it's true that championships are of the most importance, it is also nice to not be a joke of a franchise and to actually be in the running for a championship. i guess the rams should be happy they are no longer an nfl laughing stock but the greatest compliment anyone could give them is that they are a mediocre team. that is sad (for rams fans!)

Yeah I thought Long's quip about no titles was dumb. That's not all there is, especially now that SBs are almost entirely random (for playoff qualifiers)

Top Bottom