• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Fantomex

Working at the hospital today, gonna go grab some banh mi sandwiches and iced coffee before work. As always, Pats fans are the worst.

Who cares what you do Big Headed Cambodian? Like I said before, this ain't your live journal page.
Although now that you mention Banh mi. That lady across the street pisses me off always saying "WE CLOSE AT NINE!!!!!". Pho is good there though.

cajunator

Banned
Meh. Internets a bit slow today

2769754308.png

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss
General thought on WR group: It is Danny Amendola and then a noticeable drop-off.

Yikes, that's bad.

Danny Amendola is the best white receiver in the league today.

On the Patriots Roster.

Not named Gronk or Hernandez.

We're gonna need all the miracles Tebow can give us next year.

squicken

Raiders Mini-Camp update

The Raiders' quarterbacks are not capable of performing basic tasks at this stage, according to various reporters present for the team's first day of minicamp.

From Steve Corkran of the Oakland Tribune: "In 19 years covering the NFL, today's showing by Matt Flynn, Tyler Wilson, Terrelle Pryor and Matt McGloin rates as one of the worst in memory."

An Associated Press reporter started an article with what he saw out of the Raiders' passing game: "Batted balls. Wounded ducks. Interceptions. Passes into the turf."

From Vic Tafur of the San Francisco Chronicle: "It was the opening of duck season, er, the Raiders three-day minicamp, on Tuesday as the team's top three quarterbacks picked up where they left off in the team's organized workouts the last month."

And ...

"On two straight throws, starter Matt Flynn lobbed two wounded ducks downfield -- and they were the plays of the day," Tafur wrote.

squicken

Following a 24-24 tie with the 49ers in Week 10, the Rams knocked off Jim Harbaugh's bunch 16-13 in overtime only three weeks later. Former Rams safety Craig Dahl, now a 49er, says there's a reason for that.

"We had a few tips off film we were able to differentiate between run and pass early,"
Dahl said Wednesday, per Cam Inman of Bay Area News Group. "So that kind of gave us an added benefit on defense."

Said Dahl: "Different personnel and different alignment stuff really were the big keys as far as giveaways. It's been addressed and corrected. They knew most of it before I even got here. We just reconfirmed it. It's ongoing self-study and self-scouting that got it cleared up, too."

Dahl sucks and ...

finnnn1dkza.jpg

Also this hahaha

Cortland Finnegan ‏@CortFinnegan
@ProFootballTalk Craig Dahl is lame and weak for that glad he with another squad we know how he play thanks for the tips we know who 2 go at

BMl9dmICMAAGr4L.jpg

_woLf

I never thought I'd be so excited to have Tarvaris Jackson back in Seattle.

He's a great backup option -- much better than Brady Quinn.

Dahl sucks and ...

finnnn1dkza.jpg

Also this hahaha

Cortland Finnegan ‏@CortFinnegan
@ProFootballTalk Craig Dahl is lame and weak for that glad he with another squad we know how he play thanks for the tips we know who 2 go at

BMl9dmICMAAGr4L.jpg

Shut the fuck up bennigans Crabtree raped you and the only way you'll attack Dahl is on special team you Andre Johnson ass beating magnet

bionic77

We don't need to beat the same ol sorry ass rams. You will finish with 5-8 wins and will not pose a threat to us while we are playing in jan
Pretty sure next season will he a come back to earth season for you guys. Bad luck sticks to SB losers.

I still expect you to have a better record than the cRavens...

squicken

Yeah I'm sure the rams D was a FS away from being all world lulz.

Ps

I will see.... On ST

They actually were a FS from being really good. It's hard to quantify how many big plays he gave up. He can't cover, takes bad angles, can't tackle. All he is good at, and this is not a little thing, is he is very sharp at recognition and adjusting coverages. But that isn't helpful when he can't hold up even when he is where he is supposed to be

ChanHuk

Banned
Who cares what you do Big Headed Cambodian? Like I said before, this ain't your live journal page.
Although now that you mention Banh mi. That lady across the street pisses me off always saying "WE CLOSE AT NINE!!!!!". Pho is good there though.

Slanteyes don't like Messicans.

ChanHuk

Banned
This would be embarrassing for any other organization. Chan and the gang bloated liver thugs say business as usual. I really hope the Broncos put up a 20 point lead in both games against the Raiders I think it very plausible.

Eh, I pretty much accepted that this season is done. I do think that this team is better than the Jags and Jets though. But hopefully we tank for Clowney.

They actually were a FS from being really good. It's hard to quantify how many big plays he gave up. He can't cover, takes bad angles, can't tackle. All he is good at, and this is not a little thing, is he is very sharp at recognition and adjusting coverages. But that isn't helpful when he can't hold up even when he is where he is supposed to be

Your lbs are garbage, half your line is garbage, your SS is garbage. Fisher has decent schemes but just like everything about him it's only decent. Your ceiling will always be 8 wins with fisher

Top Bottom