• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

squicken

Your lbs are garbage, half your line is garbage, your SS is garbage. Fisher has decent schemes but just like everything about him it's only decent. Your ceiling will always be 8 wins with fisher

Honestly 8 wins could be tough this year and they could be a much improved team. Best case last year was 7-9, this year it is 9-7. It's exciting to have young players but they will still make lots of mistakes

jakncoke

Banned
Is nex gen still going to do trophies and achievements on the ps4 and xbone? Or rather does anyone besides graverobber still care about either

edit; lame gotta wait 120 seconds in between posts now

Greg

Is nex gen still going to do trophies and achievements on the ps4 and xbone? Or rather does anyone besides graverobber still care about either

edit; lame gotta wait 120 seconds in between posts now
I wish they would do away with them, or at least give me the option to have absolutely nothing to do with them.

Either have a beer, an old fashioned or put on a dress.
There's nothing wrong with a white russian!

This fucking throat virus is almost cleared. I have barely eaten anything since saturday.

I am going to ransack a taco bell tomorrow, I dont even like Taco Bell.

Part of the PS4s UI, I think it looks pretty nice, it'll be wierd to see what some of you poors look like if you put your real pics up
hVolyza.jpg

also looks like planetside 2 could be a launch game
Edit: also Sarah can buy me a diner at launch

Part of the PS4s UI, I think it looks pretty nice, it'll be wierd to see what some of you poors look like if you put your real pics up
hVolyza.jpg

also looks like planetside 2 could be a launch game
Edit: also Sarah can buy me a diner at launch

Now I'll be able to guess whether or not the people I play Madden against have ever played a down in their lives.

bionic77

no poors here!
I want to know how much it took for MS to buy yankeehater. I bet it only took a free console and a year of live.

We need a service to let me know how cheap is to buy you bastards off.

I might hire a few ghost posters if is all it takes is a Xbone.

Greg

I want to know how much it took for MS to buy yankeehater. I bet it only took a free console and a year of live.

We need a service to let me know how cheap is to buy you bastards off.

I might hire a few ghost posters if is all it takes is a Xbone.
Jordan is shit.
Patriots are shit.
Tebow is life.

Buy me Chipotle every day, and I'll spread the word.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Jason Peters is an idiot. Caught drag racing then led police chase at 100MPH in Louisiana. Get back on the field!!

Coincidentally, I saw a high speed chase today. Some guy was running from the cops is a PT Cruiser. I'm guessing he didn't get very far.

Top Bottom