• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Dre3001

So ironic that Blackmon gets in trouble for substance abuse when I saw him this past friday at the bar/club.

Went out with some friends to celebrate them graduating college earlier that Friday morning, and Gabbert and Blackmon were both at this bar/club called the Ritz bar.

I walked past Blackmon and actually gave him dap

Saw Gabbert and wanted to say something to the extent of "you suck" but he was massive in person. He was atleast 6'6 and my puny 5'8 frame would have led to a beatdown.

They'll be back, NBA would be stupid to turn down Steve Ballmer.

You should go try out for Jacksonville's NBA team. They don't exist yet so I'm sure they'd take a 5'1" guy when first forming the roster.

Cant do that.Too busy watching youtube clips of the Patriots Super Bowl runs.You should do that for the Seahawks.

oh wait again.Seahawks aint win a Super Bowl biiiiiiiitch!

cdyhybrid

Cant do that.Too busy watching youtube clips of the Patriots Super Bowl runs.You should do that for the Seahawks.

oh wait again.Seahawks aint win a Super Bowl biiiiiiiitch!

Pats haven't won one either, so I dunno why you're subjecting yourself to that torture. Unless watching The Helmet Catch and Tammy overthrowing Welker is some form of grieving for you.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Two Concepts by the Design Firm Hired to Build the New Atlanta Falcon's Stadium!

Concept 1
1367346943-screen_shot_2013-04-30_at_2.34.57_pm.png

1367347033-screen_shot_2013-04-30_at_2.35.47_pm.png

Concept 2

WedgeX

Banned
Number two looks classy. And open air suits Atlanta.

The first however...looks like pizza boxes smashed together.

Godslay

Banned
Sorry Nori, had to post it...

TopbqtE.jpg

Hahahahahahaha, on another forum someone is talking about getting a number 0 Kekua Chargers jersey. Absolutely brilliant!

Nightz

Sorry Nori, had to post it...

http://i.imgur.com/TopbqtE.jpg[img]

Hahahahahahaha, on another forum someone is talking about getting a number 0 Kekua Chargers jersey. Absolutely brilliant![/QUOTE]

He initially chose #51 for his jersey. Then he switched to 50. 5 is for his number in college, 0 is for Lennay.

squicken

So ironic that Blackmon gets in trouble for substance abuse when I saw him this past friday at the bar/club.

Went out with some friends to celebrate them graduating college earlier that Friday morning, and Gabbert and Blackmon were both at this bar/club called the Ritz bar.

I walked past Blackmon and actually gave him dap

Saw Gabbert and wanted to say something to the extent of "you suck" but he was massive in person. He was atleast 6'6 and my puny 5'8 frame would have led to a beatdown.

haha that's awesome. At least Gabbert and Blackmon are bros

edit: also like concept 1, but I'm curious what they are doing with all the space inside

I'm so incompetent, I can't even tell Browns and Bills apart anymore (As evidenced by my above comment).

I blame the Canadians. Stick to your God-given team, dammit.

Lol the fact you have a Tobias avatar makes those last couple posts all the funnier. You should record yourself for a day. xD

Godslay

Banned
He initially chose #51 for his jersey. Then he switched to 50. 5 is for his number in college, 0 is for Lennay.

Perfect. I can't wait to see an actual fan chargers jersey with the Kekua thing on it. You know it's going to happen.

I think Te'o is alright though. I wouldn't have minded him playing for Denver outside of the circus it might have brought.

Not all of us can spend all of our time looking for Te'o stuff on the internet! We have lives dammit!

squicken

Bills had a 1st-2nd Grade on Rogers

“Being from Tennessee, I’ve known his background,” Nix said. “He’s from Calhoun, Georgia, I knew him when he was playing in high school. The guy’s got tremendous talent. He’s made some bad decisions. It’s gotten him in trouble. Got him out of the University of Tennessee, from an All-SEC performance in his sophomore year, and he goes to Tennessee Tech where he has a so-so year. He played down to the level of competition, really. But this guy’s talented. He can play. The ball’s in his court. He goes by the rules, and does like he’s supposed to, or he goes somewhere else.”

Nix said the Bills had several meetings with Rogers prior to the draft, and he sat down with the talented receiver in Orchard Park when he made a visit to One Bills Drive. At that meeting, Nix spelled out for Rogers what the team expected from him.

“He was one of our thirty visits,” Nix said. “He sat in my office, and I told him how it would be here, and what we expected. He can either make a living playing football or get a job. I think he understands that.”

Talon

I don't mind the dome with the improvements, but it's stupid as hell that we play inside in the Southeast.

Talon

Heat and humidity? I guess I don't know how humid it is in ATL.
Football's played in the fall. It's nice and warm in August here but not uncomfortable. We do get a lot of rain here in recent years, but if Seattle can play outdoors so can we.

Godslay

Banned
Football's played in the fall. It's nice and warm in August here but not uncomfortable. We do get a lot of rain here in recent years, but if Seattle can play outdoors so can we.

Yeah, I have never have been there. I always assumed that it was a dome to get out of it.

Here in Florida in September its brutal.I dont know how those guys can play.Especially the team with the darker uniforms.

As least with cold you can layer up to a certain degree.

no you don't

If I don't you don't! This is really the only thread I post in with regularity.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Wait. The NFL only starts suspending guys for breaking the substance-abuse policy after 3 offenses? Justin Blackmon, you are dumb.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Michael>Franklin>Trevor.

Trevor>Michael>Franklin

Trevor because we haven't played as a meth'd out redneck before, Michael because he's Kevin Spacey in American Beauty with a gun and Franklin is going to rehash bits from SA from the looks of things. That's not a bad thing.

I'm also Trevor > Michael > Franklin at this point.

Depends on their special abilities and skill sets, I'd imagine.

Although we've seen Trevor lying on his back on an airplane wing firing an AK so he wins.

They all look quite good though.

They all look interesting. I felt really burned by GTA 4 though so even though I plan to eventually play it, it might take some time.

I had to double check on the Franklin trailer to see if that guy was wearing an LA Kings shirt.

LS Kings. Of course. Super close.

SUPREME1

Banned
NP. I remember you posted the Broncos 'What to watch' for a couple years back. It would be great if all of us regular Broncos guy chipped in a did a section of it. So we all had a little ownership in it.

I'm down for a little contribution, I guess.

PM details if and when you get it started.

GTA IV looked amazing and then I unfortunately you actually had to play it.
In retrospect, the initial GTA IV trailer looked amazing but every one after that looked a little less cool.
In contrast, every V trailer has looked better and better.

Bodes well, I suppose.

Top Bottom