• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Colasante

The Spurs truly are the Patriots of the NBA. They should have had that game. Echoes of Super Bowl 42. And I say this as a Patriots fan.

JABEE

The NBA thread is even saltier when the Heat win than the NFL thread when the Patriots win.

We usually don't find out about the ways the Patriots rig games until weeks or months after the parade. NBA officials do that kind of shit with unflinching, ease.

For the Patriots, it was a decade of corruption.

For NBA officials, it was Tuesday.

bionic77

We usually don't find out about the ways the Patriots rig games until weeks or months after the parade. NBA officials do that kind of shit with unflinching, ease.

Fuck that noise. The Spurs gave that game away and the Heat had the balls to take it.

Still salty after all these years.Man you need to let that shit go, its not good for your health.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
For a second I thought I clicked NBA-Age lol

Good back and forth game

Damn Timmy looked tired and Ginobli tried to be the Savior and fucked up

Luckily I caught the tail end of the 4th quarter after earning my Holy Trinity, Demon's Souls Platinums Trifecta beforehand!

8fBFc1p.png

Also ESPN was going on about something with Hernandez and a murder?, I missed it, anyone know what's up?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'm watching Batman cartoons and eating salad what are you girls upto?

Tired from Trophy Hunting Demon's Souls Triple Time

Eating a Drumstick, Fudge flavor (Nestle Vanilla Ice Cream Cone with nuts/chocolate casing, waffle cone)

Man I am so glad I didnt stay up for the end of that game. I cant believe the Spurs blew that huge lead. It will be interesting to see if they have anything for the next game but I really doubt it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Absolutely heinous by those idiots who left.

It's an elimination game! I'd still be sitting there with 1.9 seconds left on the clock and my team down by 50 and with the other team with possession of the ball.

I'm gonna sit my ass there and applaud my team even if they lose.

Absolutely heinous by those idiots who left.

It's an elimination game! I'd still be sitting there with 1.9 seconds left on the clock and my team down by 50 and with the other team with possession of the ball.

I'm gonna sit my ass there and applaud my team even if they lose.

Man I was with you right up until that last part.

Top Bottom