• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

bionic77

RGIII getting married? i never understood why young sports stars get married. if i were a millionaire and in my 20's i would be banging chicks from here to oblivion before settling down
Being a dirty whore did not work out for Gronk.

Best to be a pure virgin like Tebow and Eli. God knows best!

Being a dirty whore did not work out for Gronk.

Best to be a pure virgin like Tebow and Eli. God knows best!

tumblr_m80oyy0oZf1rt6d42_large.gif

squicken

Homeland season 2 sucks. Had that on my DVR forever b/c it was such a slog to get through. Won't watch S3 unless reviews are good

Good for RG3. Once upon a time, man whores like Brady and Ben could win SBs as they hit the bars and weren't always working at their craft. Now, it takes weirdo nerd types who love to study film and always try to find an edge. That's why Jerry wants Romo of the golf course and why Russell Wilson will always be better than Kaepernick

The occasional idiot like Flacco will get really lucky just like someone will win Roulette playing 00, but year in year out SB contention requires sex with game tape and occasionally a wife

He's an attention whore, but so is Peyton Manning. But both are very good at what they do, and I like watching football players who perform at a high level, just not against one of my teams or for the Patriots

It's pretty clear that you secretly love the Patriots. You probably have a Tom Brady poster above your bed.

squicken

you should be most scared of your own QB situation, not anyone else in the NFC west

haha guess we'll see

It's pretty clear that you secretly love the Patriots. You probably have a Tom Brady poster above your bed.

My dislike of the Pats is 40% b/c they cheated and 60% b/c Boston fans are the most obnoxious in all of sports. Not so much this thread, but in general, seeing them crushed in 2007 is an all-time great NFL moment (since all my teams have sucked)

My dislike of the Pats is 40% b/c they cheated and 60% b/c Boston fans are the most obnoxious in all of sports. Not so much this thread, but in general, seeing them crushed in 2007 is an all-time great NFL moment (since all my teams have sucked)

I'm not buying it. You love Tom Brady, you think Bill is the greatest coach of all time and you wanna party with Gronk. I can see it in your eyes, you're an American fighter pilot for
Christ's sake! You love America, you're a Patriot!

I'd say it's on the other side of the room. That way he can throw darts from his bed.

That's like burning the bible!

no that's boston.

Not you too!

Talon

Let's be honest, every fan base is obnoxious, and the bandwagon grows during success, leading to more hatred.

Chiefs fans are great right now, but they'd be unbearable if they started winning.

I hate all fans, even my own teams' fans.

squicken

Let's be honest, every fan base is obnoxious, and the bandwagon grows during success, leading to more hatred.

Chiefs fans are great right now, but they'd be unbearable if they started winning.

I didn't have a problem with any Ravens fans. Good group here and I don't know any irl. I'd be happy for Chiefs or Bills or any other long suffering fan base to get a SB. Even the Falcons

Talon

I didn't have a problem with any Ravens fans. Good group here and I don't know any irl. I'd be happy for Chiefs or Bills or any other long suffering fan base to get a SB. Even the Falcons
Oh, the diehards that are reasonable are fine.

The fans I hate are casuals and the delusional (DaddyWarbucks, Kas).

Greg

I love you all equally.

John will keep us relevant, but it really depends on the guy at the helm. I don't have a lot of faith in Osweiler, but who knows?

Personally I hope for teams in the division to be good simultaneously. When it accounts for 6 games out of the year, it's more fun when they are both good.

Yeah John is doing a great job and I think Chargers got a good front office guy in Telesco as well. Division should be relevant again for years to come.

Division games are always great when competitive, that was one thing I loved about Tom Cable in 2010 when we swept the entire division. I think Al should have given him another year. Seahawks are lucky to have him, hoping Sparano has the same effect on our line and offense in general.

Godslay

Banned
Was playing the 64 version ha.

And yes

Nice, wouldn't have guessed.

Yeah John is doing a great job and I think Chargers got a good front office guy in Telesco as well. Division should be relevant again for years to come.

Division games are always great when competitive, that was one thing I loved about Tom Cable in 2010 when we swept the entire division. I think Al should have given him another year. Seahawks are lucky to have him, hoping Sparano has the same effect on our line and offense in general.

Can't argue with that. I would love to see division be competitive again. Cable should have been given another year. He was a good coach imo.

Colasante

As a Patriots fan, I can't objectively judge what the fanbase is like, but I've long thought of Ravens fans as being the absolute worst, followed by Jets fans during their brief period of relevance in 2009 and 2010.

As a Patriots fan, I can't objectively judge what the fanbase is like, but I've long thought of Ravens fans as being the absolute worst, followed by Jets fans during their brief period of relevance in 2009 and 2010.
All the malicious rumors about us are completely untrue. You can think of us as friends and brothers. You ever need a sympathetic ear or someone stabbed, we're here for you.

So I was listening to local sports radio and the question was "Who is on your team's Mount Rushmore?" Being a young franchise it's a little hard for the Ravens. Lewis and Ogden are definites. Reed feels like a must have. Number four gets tricky. Best I heard was Stover. I'd love to hear who'd you guys would put on your Rushmore.

Top Bottom