• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

squicken

I only get drunk on week nights.

i drink alcohol maybe once a month. if that. but it rain and stormed all day so it seemed like a good day. there's this local brewery called st arnold. i don't know what makes beer good or bad but it's better than budweiser and coors and stuff

We should start a NFLGAF commune.

That way we could all get drunk together, argue about video games together, and watch the footballs on Sunday.
We could even keep Gator tied up out back in the yard.

Then Eznark could visit from time to time and tell us to get jobs.

My slice of heaven, yes precious, oh yes.

We should start a NFLGAF commune.

That way we could all get drunk together, argue about video games together, and watch the footballs on Sunday.
We could even keep Gator tied up out back in the yard.

Then Eznark could visit from time to time and tell us to get jobs.

My slice of heaven, yes precious, oh yes.

could we have some kap dick pix up in the hallway?

Reminds me of that gaffer who had pictures of BBWs framed in his house.

Lol Link please?

I like all the T Bell grillers. Decent size for a dollar. Rank them as 1. Potato 2. Chicken 3. Beef.

Here's a picture of my growler without all the paraphernalia in it.

IMAG0113.jpg

Free fill with every paycheck. Way better than health insurance
Until I get sick

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I got the A ending, saved the game separately so I can get the B ending.
Ending B is just "Good Work" then "Thanks For Playing" with hints at more being to the game.

So VP2 is basically Tales of Graces f?
Dunno, but if you're somebody who likes to find ways to win outside grinding it's like the best RPG ever.

Godslay

Banned
Enjoy it while it lasts, my friend. Peyton won't last forever and Reggie is the real deal.

John will keep us relevant, but it really depends on the guy at the helm. I don't have a lot of faith in Osweiler, but who knows?

Personally I hope for teams in the division to be good simultaneously. When it accounts for 6 games out of the year, it's more fun when they are both good.

Is it just me or is Mario Tennis the hardest shit ever invented?

I concur Av brother.

Mario tennis gets hard later in the game on 3DS.

You are an Avs fan?

Mario tennis gets hard later in the game on 3DS.
It took me forever to be able to beat the star version of some of those characters on the hardest difficulty. That game is all about getting the best equipment for your Mii, otherwise it gets to a point where I really don't think it's possible to win. It's a fun game but the emphasis on equipment is too high.

Godslay

Banned
It took me forever to be able to beat the star version of some of those characters on the hardest difficulty. That game is all about getting the best equipment for your Mii, otherwise it gets to a point where I really don't think it's possible to win. It's a fun game but the emphasis on equipment is too high.

Yeah, I got it on a deal awhile back. It sat for awhile, but when I finally got to it I couldn't put it down. It's addictive. It seems to get lost among the 3DS heavy hitters, but it's damn good.

Yeah, I got it on a deal awhile back. It sat for awhile, but when I finally got to it I couldn't put it down. It's addictive. It seems to get lost among the 3DS heavy hitters, but it's damn good.
Yeah it is. It gets knocked for the lack of content (deservedly so) but the core gameplay is a blast. I dropped way too much time into that game.

Hate waking up early. Had to hit up a Mother's Day sale at the local Kay's though to pick up my wifes gift. I did get a new watch out of the deal though!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Bleh. My media server went tits up. Going to have to build a new pc, even though I wanted to wait until Haswell. Where is brentech when you need him?

RGIII getting married? i never understood why young sports stars get married. if i were a millionaire and in my 20's i would be banging chicks from here to oblivion before settling down

Colasante

RGIII getting married? i never understood why young sports stars get married. if i were a millionaire and in my 20's i would be banging chicks from here to oblivion before settling down

I don't know why you'd think getting married would stop a professional athlete from banging chicks from here to oblivion.

Top Bottom