• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT3| The Long Wait

Colasante

I'm watching The Wire right now but when I'm done I'll check Hannibal out, NFL-Gaf has never steered me wrong.

It's not Wire-tier, but it might be the best network drama since Lost and is easily the best network drama on TV right now. It's also a show where the creator has plotted out several seasons in advance so if it were to be renewed, it has the potential to get even better as time goes on.

It's not Wire-tier, but it might be the best network drama since Lost and is easily the best network drama on TV right now. It's also a show where the creator has plotted out several seasons in advance so if it were to be renewed, it has the potential to get even better as time goes on.

Is it online for free? I'm a filthy poor with no cable or satellite!

He's one of my favorite players in the NFL right now, full-stop, even ignoring his super nice guy humbleness. Every running back can shed/run through some tackles, but this guy was doing it consistently, without having any great agility or top end speed. A lot of RB's without that kind of speed rely a lot on their O-line, but Morris was out there making things happen on his own, making himself a nightmare for anyone who had the job of trying to get him down without some extra help.

Say one thing about Shanny, the man knows how to draft RBs.

Maybe but you have to consider that he'll have much better weapons to throw to here and won't be just slinging wild in garbage time game after game. I'm not saying he'll be great, but I don't think he'll be as bad as many seem to think he'll be. Unless our D falls off a cliff, we're going to surprise everybody. Definitely need another year or so before we can make real noise and wrest control of the division back, it all depends on when we get a true QB. If we get Bridgewater next year, Niners and Chickens should be very afraid. But that's in the future, for now we will enjoy improvement and an offense that can actually put points on the board.

Don't like defending Palmer, but he's really not an INT machine. Think he threw like 14 last year and probably half of those weren't directly his fault.

Two seasons! Get it right!

All things are cyclical. All those teams are bound to be horseshit at some point. Nothing against them.

Just like the 90's with the AFC West. KC/Den games back then were intense. Things changed. Fuck it wasn't that long ago that NFC West sucked. All it takes is a good season, and teams are relevant again.

Enjoy it while it lasts, my friend. Peyton won't last forever and Reggie is the real deal.

Had a physical with some blood work yesterday. Doc said blood pressure, diet, cholesterol, etc are all great. Except my liver is shot, can't drink for 2 weeks and after that drink 1/3 of what I usually do.

Fml.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Had a physical with some blood work yesterday. Doc said blood pressure, diet, cholesterol, etc are all great. Except my liver is shot, can't drink for 2 weeks and after that drink 1/3 of what I usually do.

Fml.

1/3rd of usual is only a fifth of hard liquor a night?

wings?

did someone say wings?

what kind of sauce?

c4s_freeman121509_98586c.jpg

"All of them!"

Fml.

And thats why Im taking it easy for a while. My last year was reaaaally bingey.

Greg

Fml.
I feel bad for joking about that so much now. Take care of yourself, man.

At least the time off will lower your tolerance - less stress on the liver and wallet.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I feel bad for joking about that so much now. Take care of yourself, man.

At least the time off will lower your tolerance - less stress on the liver and wallet.

Yeah in seriousness we don't want another Eric Walton :(

I still like saying "go home cuervas you're drunk" everytime he posts though!

Ha don't feel bad, I know you guys wanted to respond with :cuevas to that post!

Ill be alright though, I'll let you guys know what happens with I go in for a follow up in 6 weeks.

Get a job you dirty hippy!

i have one!

cable/satellite is a gigantic rip off when it's not football season. i have maybe 5 shows i watch, and two of them are on HBO so i just use my friends HBOGo to watch them. why should i pay $100 per month for a handful of shows!?

boggles my mind when people i know are living pay check to pay check but have no problem forking over $120+ per month on cable

ChanHuk

Banned
Would say FFT but the slowdown in the PSP version is so ass. You're better off with the PS1 or the iOS version. PS1 is still the definitive version though.

Tactics Ogre is so good though. Really, really good.

Slowdown isn't an issue for the PSP version. Som geeks patched it and is basically the best version now. I want to play VC2 since VC1 is my favorite game of this generation.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
So I beat Valkyrie Profile today on PSP, on the last mansion in Luigi (God this game sucks, at least I got 3D Land for free). Need another game to play, probably gonna pick up FE or play one of many PSP games I have loaded on the memory stick......Final Fantasy Tactics, Tactics Ogre, or Valkyria Chronicles 2....hrm......
Did you get the good ending in VP1?

VP2 is an improvement on VP1 in almost every way except music (less synth rock) and story (build up is great but things fall apart at the end).

Vyer

get healthy cuevas. As a relative of several alcoholics, I've seen the endgame of liver damage. Shit ain't worth it.

i have one!

cable/satellite is a gigantic rip off when it's not football season. i have maybe 5 shows i watch, and two of them are on HBO so i just use my friends HBOGo to watch them. why should i pay $100 per month for a handful of shows!?

boggles my mind when people i know are living pay check to pay check but have no problem forking over $120+ per month on cable

I'm going back to cable after having nothing for about 8 months. Sports, easy DVR, kids shows for the 4 year old, HBO and AMC made it more viable to go back. My Internet bill going up was the last straw.

It was an interesting experiment though. Definitely doable.

ChanHuk

Banned
Did you get the good ending in VP1?

VP2 is an improvement on VP1 in almost every way except music (less synth rock) and story (build up is great but things fall apart at the end).

I got the A ending, saved the game separately so I can get the B ending.

So VP2 is basically Tales of Graces f?

Top Bottom