• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

zychi

Banned
And then she can murder Cersei and all the religious crazies. Since it's Game of Thrones though Cersei will somehow manage to make it to the final season.
Shes the last person to die on the show. Khaleesi's dragons eat her and zooms out to Khaleesi sitting on the iron throne sitting next to Jon Snow.

End of show.

Gobias

Banned
Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot · May 25
My sources have informed me the ending of Game of Thrones is a dragon eating Cersei wth Dany next to Jon Snow #GoT #AnonymousSources

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
usa-today-8290366.0.jpg

Darius Slay brimming with confidence heading into 2015 season

There was a play in the first half of the Lions’ Wild Card game against Dallas last year when 6-foot, 192-pound cornerback Darius Slay jammed 6-foot-2, 220-pound Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant right to his knees.

That play -- and that game -- showed how far Slay has come since being drafted by the Lions in the second round in 2013.

By now we all know Slay's backstory. He was a high draft pick, had inconsistencies as a rookie, but found his game last offseason and became one of the better young corners in the NFL.

Slay matched up with Bryant, a first-team All-Pro a season ago, nearly the entire game back in January. Bryant finished with just three catches for 48 yards.

Slay’s never been one to lack confidence, but coming off a very good season in 2014, he seems ready to take his game to the next level in 2015.

“I’m ready. I’m confident. I’m ready to do whatever I need to do to be the best,” Slay told detroitlions.com. “I want to go against the No. 1 (receiver) anytime. I’m ready.”

Slay had a breakout year in 2014, ranking among the top 19 cornerbacks in the league per Pro Football Focus, and giving up just three touchdown passes in 17 starts (including the playoffs).

“Play ball and be the best I can be,” Slay said of his current mindset heading into this season. “I love to go against the No. 1 (receiver). That’s really what (the Lions) drafted me for, to be that guy, that No. 1 guy.

“That’s what I want to be and I’m working towards it and I’m going to get better this offseason to be that guy. Work, work, work. I’m taking any kind of feedback that’s going to help me be the best.”

Slay worked with Hall of Fame cornerback Rod Woodson last offseason both in the film room and on the field twice a day. Woodson is now on the Raiders’ coaching staff, so Slay didn’t work with him this offseason, but Slay said a solid foundation was built from their time working together, especially in the film room. He's worked hard this offseason to perfect the things Woodson showed him.

The Lions return their entire starting secondary from last season and Slay is excited to once again work with Rashean Mathis, Glover Quin and James Ihedigbo. He's also eager to continue the upward trend we've seen in his game over the last 12 months.

“I’m going to be the No. 1 guy this year,” he said. “I’m going to be the guy.”

http://www.detroitlions.com/news/li...5-season/682c873c-fd9a-4f7f-b698-d7a5b6dc04fc

Restore the Roar

Wynnebeck

Banned
If the Colts meet the Patriots in the playoffs they're fucked.

I guess they would be since the Colts would probably win and have to face the Packers. Besides, I'm genuinely curious. Who do the Patriots have defensively that could stop Luck and the Colts? I want to hear from Pats-GAF.

Packers are going to Super Bowl 50 versus the Colts. I can feel it in my mustache.
Your pessimism died in 4 weeks!

But I can answer this:
I guess they would be since the Colts would probably win and have to face the Packers. Besides, I'm genuinely curious. Who do the Patriots have defensively that could stop Luck and the Colts? I want to hear from Pats-GAF.
Luck melts down against the Pats. Unfailingly. It's some bonafide Favre-on-turf level shit at this point.

Duxxy3

The patriots have a good run blocking line and good ball carriers. It doesn't look like the colts fixed the run defense. The colts should have drafted malcom brown and picked up brandon spikes.

Syrinx

Have you seen the last three games between them?

Even if Luck plays well they'll still give up like 8 billion yards rushing and like 9 touchdowns.

Eleuin

do you watch football? how is Phillip dorsett gonna stop whatever bum off the street the pats put in at running back

Never felt it was him melting down so much as Pagano being outcoached by a mile.
No doubt that plays a big role, but Pagano isn't the one throwing the INTs.

I do expect Luck to figure it out, hopefully sooner rather than later (so that evil can be defeated)

Striker

The patriots have a good run blocking line and good ball carriers. It doesn't look like the colts fixed the run defense. The colts should have drafted malcom brown and picked up brandon spikes.
I know they picked up Trent Cole which I think is a solid move for a season or two. Did they get any other DL or LB?

ampere

Other people have said it, but their defensive line basically rolls over and allows non-stop rushing. Tom can score 0 TDs and Luck can score 3 and the Pats still win easily.

bionic77

I have been at this forum for more than a decade and in that time I have spend countless hours explaining to anyone that would listen that the Patriots were frauds and cheaters.

Now with cheating so blatant that they have been twice convicted by a group of individuals so dumb that they remind me of Gata my moment had finally arrived. Instead of a time of celebration and brotherhood, I was instead shamed by being banned for telling the truth of the Patriots crimes. I think that is the 3rd ban in a year.

Obviously there is some Pats fan who has mod status or the ear of Gata so I am probably not much longer for this board.

But it no longer matters. The crimes have been exposed and no one with even half a brain will ever respect the team, coach or qb ever again.

Now carry on with your stupid discussions of anime and whatever else you degenerates were discussing while I was away.

Oh and Patriot fans I have a special message for you. ** **** **********!

BigAT

I have been at this forum for more than a decade and in that time I have spend countless hours explaining to anyone that would listen that the Patriots were frauds and cheaters.

Now with cheating so blatant that they have been twice convicted by a group of individuals so dumb that they remind me of Gata my moment had finally arrived. Instead of a time of celebration and brotherhood, I was instead shamed by being banned for telling the truth of the Patriots crimes. I think that is the 3rd ban in a year.

Obviously there is some Pats fan who has mod status or the ear of Gata so I am probably not much longer for this board.

But it no longer matters. The crimes have been exposed and no one with even half a brain will ever respect the team, coach or qb ever again.

Now carry on with your stupid discussions of anime and whatever else you degenerates were discussing while I was away.

lkEyLfw.gif

Can't go one day without bringing my name up smh.

bionic77

How can GAF ban Bionic? He should have whistle-blower protection status.
I have been here for more than a decade and I was never banned until last year. Since my first ban I have been banned 3 times.

I was banned for saying that racists should not get to use friend chicken for their evil purposes and for saying that Tammy was a t-word and the Pats were cheating c*nts. They have obviously infiltrated GAF and I am not long for this board. Remember my words and pass them down to future generations!

banshee-3.gif

Top Bottom