• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I'm sure someone could animu or deviantart your avatar as is.

Careful, Kave will wreck your shit!

uWCw9ke.gif

Godslay

Banned
I think it can happen too, I'm really interested in seeing how much Kubiak takes off Peyton's work load. I'm expecting a 3,000 and something yard passing season to conserve energy for the playoffs.
I kid, of course. He's gonna need a lot more though.

From early indications, he's buying into Kube's offense. More snaps under center, running bootlegs (lol), and readying for CJ to carry a bigger portion of the offense. Whether it continues this way is up in the air, but to me it's promising. I would be happy with 3500 - 4000 yards if the run game is rolling along. I think that's a reasonable compromise considering we've tilted so far in the passing direction. He needs to be an elite game manager, not a one man band at this point.

McDonald is a piece of shit and the 49ers/NFL and now the Bears should be fucking torched by the media for letting this pile of human excrement continue to draw paychecks and play in the league. Third arrest in a year? Yeah fuck this guy suspend him for a year.

The only bright side is he's on a season deal, so there's a 50% chance he's out of the league as of Jan 1 2016

MechDX

From early indications, he's buying into Kube's offense. More snaps under center, running bootlegs (lol), and readying for CJ to carry a bigger portion of the offense. Whether it continues this way is up in the air, but to me it's promising. I would be happy with 3500 - 4000 yards if the run game is rolling along. I think that's a reasonable compromise considering we've tilted so far in the passing direction. He needs to be an elite game manager, not a one man band at this point.

If fucking sloth Matt Schaub can run those bootlegs Manning should be able to. BTW you guys ever sign a center? Still find it really odd Chris Myers hasn't been signed by anyone

Godslay

Banned
If fucking sloth Matt Schaub can run those bootlegs Manning should be able to. BTW you guys ever sign a center? Still find it really odd Chris Myers hasn't been signed by anyone

Yeah, there's a couple of guys competing for the spot. Gradkowski (via Balt), and Garcia (R). Gradkowski is likely the guy, and he's been doing okay so far from what I've heard.

zychi

Banned
So do Bears lose draft picks and get fined because the idiot got arrested again?

According to Uncle Rog, "team's are responsible for their players' actions"

cdyhybrid

I'm going to bet my avatar that Jimmy Graham will have his past as a basketball player finally referenced by the broadcast team of one of our games this season.

Godslay

Banned
Witcher 3 is 🔥🔥🔥

It's really good. I typically don't play open world games, simply because I'll veer off the beaten path and never return to actually play the game. I haven't made it very far in the Witcher yet, but I'm sucked into the story and I feel like I want to do the sidequests. Plus the game is amazingly crafted.

Considering we had a professional NBA franchise for 40 years, as well as two D-1 college programs, and put many Seattle-Tacoma natives into the league over the years (many going on to be All-Stars) - I'd say yes.

Did you know that they are currently more players in the NBA from Seattle than New York City?

Always funny to me when Kenny Smith keeps talking about NY ball Lol...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Just in general, but yes if Lebron wins again it's going to be a bit of a madhouse.

I'd love to see Cleveland win it just so the city can get a championship. I think they match up well against the Warriors with Shumpart and JR Smith on the wings.

Godslay

Banned
I'd love to see Cleveland win it just so the city can get a championship. I think they match up well against the Warriors with Shumpart and JR Smith on the wings.

I know most people have ruled them out against the Warriors, but Cavs have enough talent to make it a series or even win it. Plus they have the best all-around player in the NBA, sorry Steph but Lebron is still the best. Really it just amounts to who shows up, but I'm going with BG and Greg rather than Bam Bam Bakalava and Zychi on this one.

Top Bottom