• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

MechDX

Dont drown, Houston. The galleria is flooded. Wow.
on another note tonight was interesting in Dispatch and I am a genius.

Keep getting alerts on my phone. Another batch of storms moving in with 60 mph winds. Creeks and bayous over their banks already.

CF6iwStXIAA_t8G.png:large

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Keep getting alerts on my phone. Another batch of storms moving in with 60 mph winds. Creeks and bayous over their banks already.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CF6iwStXIAA_t8G.png:large[MG][/QUOTE]

I got lucky. The storm traveled in a way that just grazed us here. Which is good because we already got flooded and I'm still dealing with that.

[url]http://www.foxsports.com/southwest/story/severe-weather-leaves-rockets-howard-fans-stuck-at-toyota-center-052615[/url]

Good thing they won lol

squicken

That's insane! Ya'll need some Dutchies to help you with your water management

There's two big reservoirs to the west of town to control the flow of the bayou, but when so much rain happens in such a short time, nothing can be done

Pretty much every office is closed today, so there's that at least

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Buffalo Bayou, which runs right through Houston, flooded. City really needs a few days of sunshine

Isn't the top picture taken back when that hurricane hit?

I need to drive out to San Antonio today and I hope I-10W isn't flooded.

edit: Vyer said it.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/t...ll-what-2014s-numbers-can-tell-us-about-2015/

Bucs close in 9 games said:
1 Panthers 20-14 After two-minute warning, Bucs drop a would-be Derek Anderson interception, then fumble on ensuing possession.
2 Rams 19-17 A 71-yard Austin Davis drive sets up Greg Zuerlein’s 38-yard field goal in final minute.
4 Steelers 27-24 After a shanked Pittsburgh punt, a 46-yard drive from Mike Glennon sets up Tampa Bay’s game-winning TD with 12 seconds left.
5 Saints 37-31 (OT) Khiry Robinson rushes for 18-yard touchdown on opening drive of overtime.
8 Vikings 19-13 (OT) After Teddy Bridgewater two-minute drill sets up tying field goal, Austin Seferian-Jenkins fumbles on first play from scrimmage in OT.
9 Browns 22-17 A fourth-and-1 conversion on Cleveland 37 with 1:49 left is called back for offensive pass interference.
13 Bengals 14-13 A 21-yard pass to set up the game-winning field goal with 0:34 left is reviewed and overturned for too many Bucs on the field.
15 Panthers 19-17 Josh McCown’s 16-yard TD run (?!?) brings it close at 3:20, but Panthers chew up vast majority of remaining clock.
17 Saints 23-20 One possession after Tampa Bay allows a late touchdown, McCown is sacked for a safety on his final play as the franchise’s quarterback.

jnc

MechDX

Texans OTAs cancelled due to flooding, pussies.

Oddly enough after all the bad weather last night I only had power flickers. Today sun is out and I have no power. Finally just came back on

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Texans OTAs cancelled due to flooding, pussies.

Oddly enough after all the bad weather last night I only had power flickers. Today sun is out and I have no power. Finally just came back on

I only had some power flickers (enough that playing a video game console was pointless) but my power stayed on overall which was pretty surprising considering I lost power during rain only once.

isn't parker supposed to be a speedster? he can't even get away from slow ass Grimey? bust

i would have done anything for the niners to take parker instead of sorry ass arik armstead

Was he really praised for speed? I heard size and catch radius.

Edit: Or maybe speed for his size?

Wait... It's possible for WR's to make catches while covered?

Mind. Blown.

I didn't know fighting for the ball was allowed!

How does Grimes wife feel about this?

It's all Tannehills fault, he overthrew grimes and is somehow a dirty racist.

Was he really praised for speed? I heard size and catch radius.

Edit: Or maybe speed for his size?

I didn't know fighting for the ball was allowed!

It's all Tannehills fault, he overthrew grimes and is somehow a dirty racist.

i don't give a shit what he was praised for (although i think he ran a 4.4, which is pretty good) i just dont want arik armstead

Mindlog

On behalf of the league, the commissioner and the players association - Tom Brady Tuesday is cancelled.
I had to be careful tonight not to dispatch trucks right into a tornado or flood.
I went driving through there recently and some of the weather was absurd. It wasn't raining and then suddenly for 30 seconds we couldn't see past the wipers. I've been in bad weather before and driven through hurricanes, but a complete whiteout in rain was something new.

Top Bottom