• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Godslay

Banned
I agree I think the Cavs have a great chance. Nobody on that team can guard Lebron. He had 42 on the Warriors when guarded by Green and Iguodola, yes it was in the regular season but doesn't change the fact that they got nobody that can guard the Best Player in the World.

If Lebron plays well, and one of the sidekicks steps their game up they definitely have a chance. I think we truly underestimate the impact of Lebron because he's so consistently good. Plus that dumbass narrative that he's a drama queen is a joke.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
ImpassionedTepidBlueshark.gif

ampere

And LeBron is head coach of that team all the while. Dude needs a real coach he can lean on sometimes. They really need to fix that next year. Mr fighter jet decision maker is a joke.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
And they still wouldn't have their first round pick (or is it protected?)

Not protected:

2016 first round draft pick to Denver
Denver has the right to swap its 2016 1st round pick for New York's 2016 1st round pick [Denver-Minnesota-New York, 2/22/2011]; New York will convey the less favorable of these two picks to Toronto (see New York Debits)

So Masai Ujiri as the Denver GM traded to get this pick.

Then as the GM of the Toronto Raptors again was able to get the Knicks pick for Andrea Bargnani.

If Lebron plays well, and one of the sidekicks steps their game up they definitely have a chance. I think we truly underestimate the impact of Lebron because he's so consistently good. Plus that dumbass narrative that he's a drama queen is a joke.

He has to play great like can't stress how great extremely great, average beastly numbers in order for them to have a chance. That is with his sidekicks stepping up and Kyrie treating his tendinitis and not being as inflamed allowing him to be effective.

Fox318

And they still wouldn't have their first round pick (or is it protected?)

Their "GM" traded away 2 unprotected first round picks for this

S245RNB.gif

8z7cOHo.gif

Raptors GM said they didn't even have time to say yes because the knicks kept on upping their offers.

Spinluck

Lebron haters are as bad as Lebron lovers.

I'm totally rooting for him to win this year, despite liking Curry.

Their "GM" traded away 2 unprotected first round picks for this

http://i.imgur.com/S245RNB.gif[img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/8z7cOHo.gif[img]

Raptors GM said they didn't even have time to say yes because the knicks kept on upping their offers.[/QUOTE]

Masai Ujiri, the Raptors GM owns the Knicks. (Melo trade, Bargs trade, and not trading Lowry) I bet the Knicks management blocked his number by now.

Godslay

Banned
He has to play great like can't stress how great extremely great, average beastly numbers in order for them to have a chance. That is with his sidekicks stepping up and Kyrie treating his tendinitis and not being as inflamed allowing him to be effective.

That's the thing with a legit superstar of Lebron's caliber. If his sidekicks and roleplayers do their part they are a tough out.

Lebron haters are as bad as Lebron lovers.

I'm totally rooting for him to win this year, despite liking Curry.

No matter how much you hate him, you can't really deny that he's the best right now.

That's the thing with a legit superstar of Lebron's caliber. If his sidekicks and roleplayers do their part they are a tough out.

No matter how much you hate him, you can't really deny that he's the best right now.
I think Durant is better right now -- though that's contingent on him coming back at 100% after they stupidly played him before he was ready.

Godslay

Banned
"Complete" isn't the same as good.

If I were building a team (even for one year), my first pick would be a healthy Durant.

See and I would pick Lebron. Durable, consistent, and puts up numbers comparable to KD in all aspects.

Not as good as a shooter obviously as KD, but good enough. Plus his ability to drive, finish, and play D is beyond KD.

Still it depends in the team you are trying to build.

Bread

Banned
And LeBron is head coach of that team all the while. Dude needs a real coach he can lean on sometimes. They really need to fix that next year. Mr fighter jet decision maker is a joke.
That's a Framingham boy you're talking about there, watch your tongue young blood.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Wait a fucking minute. Jim Schwartz is the NFL Officiating Consultant?

A8qYnJk.gif

What the fuck? Why? How?

I was thinking about this the other day when our 2013 collapse was brought up but that was a blessing in disguise IMO. It helped us get rid of Jim Schwartz and the old coaching staff and brought in Coach Caldwell, Coach Austin (hopefully Coach Lombardi lives up to the initial hype).

If we end up making the playoffs in 2013, that extends Schwartz at least one more season which would have been terrible for the franchise in the long run.

Top Bottom