• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

MechDX

Exclusive pic of Weinke during the flooding:

CF8niB4UMAERFE_.jpg:large

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Bacon cheeseburger combo, large with half n half tea........mmmmmm

Sad thing is you know there were morons driving in this last night for Whataburger

Oh I'm sure. Just like you see photographs of all those cars stuck in water.

You also sound like you're ready to embrace an early death if you eat that meal very often. Or maybe you're just cultivating mass like your boy Wilfork!

MechDX

Oh I'm sure. Just like you see photographs of all those cars stuck in water.

You also sound like you're ready to embrace an early death if you eat that meal very often. Or maybe you're just cultivating mass like your boy Wilfork!

If im dying early Im going happy!

maybe once a month. Sooooooo good though!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
#2 mayo no mustard and no onions. Coke with no ice. Whatasized.

RIP

I tend to go #2 with cheese no tomatoes and substitute apple slices with a diet lemonade.

If I'm feeling chunkier than usual then it's a grilled chicken salad with a just-a-burger to get the burger effect. Or maybe the double jr. whataburger with cheese combo with apple slices.

I don't like onions =D

I don't understand how someone from the valley doesn't like onions. At least caramelized onions anyway.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Bread makes you fat

F off Bead!

I started a low carb diet and I've lost 6 pounds in two weeks. I guess it's true.

Also may have something to do with the fact that I get bored of non-carbs so I don't eat nearly as many calories as I used to but I'm hungry all the time. Eh.

MRSA

Banned
I started a low carb diet and I've lost 6 pounds in two weeks. I guess it's true.

Also may have something to do with the fact that I get bored of non-carbs so I don't eat nearly as many calories as I used to but I'm hungry all the time. Eh.

Its still calories in vs calories out, I do keto most the time during the week and drink beers on the weekend.

calorie wise:
1 gram of:
Fat: 9
Carb: 4
Protein: 4
Alcohol: 7

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Come to Houston and ill rent us a paddle boat to get one. We can make a day of it.

Alternatively he could just fly into Terminal B at IAH and eat there.

edit: Should probably clarify that IAH = Bush International in Houston. I'm on the road too often...

Top Bottom