• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

Bread

Banned
No it isn't. A few years ago i had my car fixed by this Mexican guy. The day i went to pick up my car his wife was there and was making tacos, they offered me some and yea never going back to TB!
They won't be there when you're drunk/high, but Taco Bell will be.

You'll be back.

No it isn't. A few years ago i had my car fixed by this Mexican guy. The day i went to pick up my car his wife was there and was making tacos, they offered me some and yea never going back to TB!
Well that sure does sound convenient!

"Damn, I could really go for a taco. Let me just drill a hole in my head gasket real quick."

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Have you tried the Patty Melt? Comes on Texas toast. So good.

whataburger_patty.jpg

Sorry. We have a Freddy's. They do patty melts on jewish rye.

Bread

Banned
Omg the guy who got scammed out of the target gift card is the same one who was writing that updated bible last year.

What a fuckin twist, holy shit.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...azor-on-ryan-tannehill-everything-better.html

I asked offensive coordinator Bill Lazor what a fair expectation for quarterback Ryan Tannehill in the offense would be:

"That's a good question," he said. "I think everything should be better. Everything should be clearer. I'm very happy with how his offseason went and the time we got to spend with him. Ryan is an extremely hard worker. He's a very intelligent guy. And he wants to do it right. I don't know that you can script a better formula for a guy to be successful. That's how he's approached it. And I'm really proud of how far he's gone in the offseason. And I think we were all waiting for this time of year where you have a defense to throw against to try to put yourself to the test and that's what he's doing."
Get hype, bros.

Top Bottom