• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

cdyhybrid

Sounds like most of our injured guys from last season should be back in time for camp. Pete even said P-Rich and Lane could be back for camp, but that's probably very optimistic.

Gobias

Banned
Some guy at work was trying to jerk off in the women's sleepwear section. I also had to retrieve a stolen motorized Target scooter that was parked next to a dumpster in an apartment complex and drive it back.

Godslay

Banned
Rumor is Jawalrus had better rookie numbers then Carr? Never realized if true.

Just did some research, yeah it's not true. hahaha.

zychi

Banned
HOU fans in a nutshell

20vIvp5.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X55rcKDlodo

cdyhybrid

Brock Huard @BrockESPN · 4m 4 minutes ago
Seahawks OTA musings:
-Alvin Bailey in best shape of his life
-Lockett's a faster Bobby Engram
-Wagner looks even thicker
-This team is fast

JABEE

*takes a boiling hot shower

Look what this place turned into since I left, Pats fans going to jabee for advice and shit? Disgusting.

I'm an authority figure on these boards. I was right about the cheating Pats.

As for the question, take your best shot, friend of Gata. I will not stand in your path. I do ask you to renounce your Pats' allegiance if things get serious.

cdyhybrid

So if turns out Kaep was as stupid as we thought he was.

Yup. SMH.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ck-makes-weird-remark-about-houston-flooding/

Via Samer Kalef of Deadspin, Kaepernick used a photo of the flooding in Houston as the backdrop for this message: “I warned you the #7tormsComing,” with a #Houston hashtag.

Kaepernick then regained his senses and deleted the Instagram version of the message. But he didn’t get rid of the corresponding Twitter entry. And then he added, “No disrespect intended! Prayers up!”

And then Kaepernick applied the foam to the faux pas with a shirtless photo of himself and this kernel of random inspiration: “Just livin! #WhoDoYouLove #IDontGetTired.”

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Due to cheating and infighting, nflgaf has decided to place impartial leadership upon P*ts-g*f. bionic is your new king.

Big Ben said:
"He's a guy, I've said for a long time, he's the best in the business, and he proved it again last year winning his fourth (Super Bowl)," said Roethlisberger, per ESPN.com's Jeremy Fowler. "If he's not out there, it's not the same. I have a lot of respect for him on the football field and some of the unbelievable things that he's done. I guess we'll wait and see what's finally going to happen."

Wonder how Bionic feels about this

Bread

Banned
fuck Gronk is such a legend

thank god we won, we'd be hearing complaints from all the gatas saying that he should be focusing on the upcoming season if we hadn't.

ampere

Wait when did we think Kaep wasn't retarded? He just runs pretty good

Applied for many places today, hope to get a call soon. Don't wanna be out of work for to long.

I'm doing the same man. Girls don't even wanna date my jobless ass, got dumped last week!

Wait when did we think Kaep wasn't retarded? He just runs pretty good

I'm doing the same man. Girls don't even wanna date my jobless ass, got dumped last week!

I do like that whenever he gets in some kind of hot water his answer seems to be to take his shirt off. I can see him trying that during a police interrogation one day.

Top Bottom