• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

kaiju

Looks like Kap posted a better apology. Hopefully he learns from it. https://twitter.com/Kaepernick7/status/603328692870197249/photo/1

CF90P7YUIAA1HQN.jpg

#7tormscoming is probably the worst fucking hashtag in the world. What a fucking clown shoes motherfucker.

As a Niner fan I have no clue what #7tormscoming even means. I get the 7 part, he wears number 7. So 7 is an S now? Does it imply seven storms, like a maelstrom or something? Fuck I don't even know.

Maybe it implies a comeback. Great. Stop posting stupid shit Kap and get to work...

cajunator

Banned
if Im honest though, people who die in their cars in floods are more often than not taking chances they shouldnt. It only takes 2 feet of water to completely disable a car and float it.

Bread

Banned
How the fuck can you look at a picture like the one he posted and not know that people were struggling.

Kaep you dumb shit.

Panthers OTA's started today

The reports

[So and so over the hill veteran] is in the best shape of his career!
[So and so bust] looks likes he's ready to have his breakout year!
[So and so rookie bust to be] looks as good as advertised!

Nakazato

Cross post for thoughts

So I have been dating this girl for 5 years. When I 1st started dating her she said that she didn't like to work. I kinda blew this off thinking it wouldn't be an issue. Fast forward 5 years we are getting to the point we likely should get married. She hasn't held down a job more than 2 months in the last year and have quit 3-4 she just started a new job last week and it already seems like shes in the process of quitting that one.

So my question to you is...

Would you stay with her or would you move on. Cause no matter what happens you would be the only one working.

Trying to get all the answers and thoughts I can.

Thanks

MRSA

Banned
Cross post for thoughts

So I have been dating this girl for 5 years. When I 1st started dating her she said that she didn't like to work. I kinda blew this off thinking it wouldn't be an issue. Fast forward 5 years we are getting to the point we likely should get married. She hasn't held down a job more than 2 months in the last year and have quit 3-4 she just started a new job last week and it already seems like shes in the process of quitting that one.

Would you stay with her or would you move on. Cause no matter what happens you would be the only one working.

Thanks

How the fuck does she pay for things?

Cross post for thoughts

Thanks

Uhhh what does she want to do in life? Does she have other hobbies? Are kids in your plans? She going to be a stay at home mom?

BigAT

Cross post for thoughts

Thanks

So have you been sugar daddying her for the last 5 years? How has she survived without a job basically during that period?

cdyhybrid

Cross post for thoughts

Thanks

If you're not able/willing to support a family on your income alone, bounce.

zychi

Banned
No hobbies, wants kids, doesn't want to work, if she wanted to hold down a job she could

Do mommy and daddy pay for her? Is she on unemployment? I'm confused how she has any money to do anything? Does she just sit at home and watch tv all day everyday?

Are you stuck paying for everything the past few years?

I'd bounce if any of those questions have a yes.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Where are you at in your life when your claim to fame is being motorboated by Gronk?

Early 20s (late teens???) college girl of some kind probably. Is what it is I guess. Remember the girl on tinder who posted that she slept with Julian Edelman?

Wait when did we think Kaep wasn't retarded? He just runs pretty good

I'm doing the same man. Girls don't even wanna date my jobless ass, got dumped last week!

Just means you're single now! Congrats!

Time to move onward and upward.

Cross post for thoughts

Thanks

That's a rough situation and ultimately your choice.

I'd vote bail because being a stay at home mom isn't a solution either necessarily because that's a lot of work also. I get why you didn't notice the red flag either because lots of people hate work.

Speaking from experience (and I'm not the only divorced dude here) don't marry into a situation that you're already that uncomfortable with.

She takes my money
when I'm in need
Yeah she's triflin friend indeed

If you're OK with holding down the fort for the household financially, go for it I guess. I would probably bail

Godslay

Banned
No hobbies, wants kids, doesn't want to work, if she wanted to hold down a job she could

If you have the income to do it, and you think she's a good material for being a mom and a wife, then why not?

The problem is being a mom is a full-time job, one that you really can't quit.

My wife was a full-time stay at home mom for 8 years (overlap over two kids). She went back to work full-time recently and I've had to do some of the things she did over that span. It's not easy, especially with your own work responsibilities. I'd feel out how well she understands that stay at home mom responsibility. Because it kind of just sounds like you are taking care of her, and kids would be an easy way to keep that gravy train rolling.

Cross post for thoughts

Thanks
Seems to me there is an underlying issue. Is she a social person?

Like I said, being a SAHM requires a tremendous amount of dedication and being a fully independent self starter. Do you see this woman being that?

Well I don't want to judge just off the fact that she doesn't like to work, my sister couldn't hold down a job but she had kids she's done a great job raising them, ultimately he'll know if she can be dedicated

Nakazato

Im making about 30k a year or so maybe 805 a payday.

Normally after the month is said and done rent electric and cable I have about 150-250 dollars left in the month so I'm feeling that pinch sometimes

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Well I don't want to judge just off the fact that she doesn't like to work, my sister couldn't hold down a job but she had kids she's done a great job raising them, ultimately he'll know if she can be dedicated

True, I guess it could work maybe.

I wonder how much of that is a result from growing up after having kids. I bet she'd be ready to hold down a job too if she had to support her kids.

Just speculation though! Everyone is different.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Normally after the month is said and done rent electric and cable I have about 150-250 dollars left in the month so I'm feeling that pinch sometimes

:jnc

Okay she ultimately needs to work then.

I'd bail because damn that's a tight squeeze every month.

Bread

Banned

That's not going to work man...she has to pull her own weight or she'll drag you down.

JABEE

Why does she quit these jobs? Did she go to college? How old is she?

BigAT

It sounds like you already know the answer, you're just looking for us to reinforce it.

Pull the trigger, get out of there.

Ummm after further analysis I think it'd be a mistake to marry and have kids, if you really want to stay with her you'd have to sort all this before marriage is even an option, if it was me I'd bail

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Are you co-signing making bionic king of Pats-GAF (a position that he would surely be insulted by) or chuck fucking himself?

We need answers Kastrioti

I'm cosigning Dutch response to chuckddd proclaiming bionic to be the King of NFLGAF. I'm hesitant to cosign for any proclaimed King of NFLGAF but I feel much more comfortable with PatsGAF running the show than say SteelersGAF or the Football Gods forbid, PackersGAF.

Also I've been meaning to tell you Grover, but your avatar has been bothering me. You had my sword in the playoffs after the Lions were robbed by the referees against the Cowboys but Restoring the Roar is something only the Lions can do, not the Panthers.

The Panthers having a Restoration of the Roar would imply there was a Roar to begin with. The Panthers are an expansion team from 1995 whereas the Lions are trying to Restore the Roar from the glorious 1950 Bobby Layne Lions.

Malalaw

what sorta work you applying for? Like that Loft job?

I have to be there tomorrow morning at 10. But I might have a job at a few other places. I'm looking for work in management, since I have 5 years of experience there. Or basically anything over the 11 an hour I was getting paid.

But my girlfriend's dad is trying to get me on at Ryder at the moment, should hear something back this week.

MRSA

Banned
I have to be there tomorrow morning at 10. But I might have a job at a few other places. I'm looking for work in management, since I have 5 years of experience there. Or basically anything over the 11 an hour I was getting paid.

But my girlfriend's dad is trying to get me on at Ryder at the moment, should hear something back this week.

You could always be like snes and "work" from your mom's basement.

That being said, I applied for a job at Disneyland.

Top Bottom