• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

bionic77

Look at all these old fucks debating shit that don't even matter.

Instead we should be talking about how much baseball sucks.
In what word does Tommy Maddox not matter?

Dude has any many Super Bowl rings as your qb, who by the way is a disgraceful and overrated piece of shit. I can't believe we ever put our faith in that fraud.

In what word does Tommy Maddox not matter?

Dude has any many Super Bowl rings as your qb, who by the way is a disgraceful and overrated piece of shit. I can't believe we ever put our faith in that fraud.

quinntryingnottocry.gif

Leonardo-DiCaprio-crying.jpg

STOP YOU BULLY!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
A) I didn't pick this avatar

B) I only have it because I put my faith in your scrub franchise in doing something it's shown it's utterly incapable of, having a good season. Somehow miraculously, it came down to the last game of the season but yet again your fat, slob, Jabba the Hutt looking quarterback did what he always does, fall woefully and pitifully short against a team worth a damn on the road.

I have no claim to "Restoring the Roar" because quite frankly, I couldn't give two squirts of piss about whatever slogan you use to maintain the delusion that the Lions will ever be worth a shit.

btw, my expansion team from 1995 won more playoff games in the past four months than the Lions have won in the past twenty four years.

Whoa no need to hurl insults at each other's QBs. If looks mattered when playing the QB position Cam Newton and Jimmy Garrafallo would be the best QBs in the league with Peyton Manning and Drew Brees coming in last. I personally find Matthew Stafford to be a handsome man but that's subjective.

What's not subjective however is our 11-5 record with at least 4 wins coming with Stafford leading the Lions in last minute drives to victory. And while Cam Newton pouts in post game press conferences blaming coaching and teammates after losses Stafford has led three fourth-quarter comebacks in 2014, tying a career high for one season and bringing his career total to 13. Since 2011, only Tony Romo of the Dallas Cowboys (13) has engineered more come-from-behind wins than Stafford's 11.

And what's not subjective is the amount of young talent this Lions team has going forward in all levels of the ball. Congrats on going 8-9-1 in the NFL South we went 11-5 where the big boys play. The future is bright in Detroit.

Happy for Cleveland-GAF. I'm going to be sad watching the Warriors bust the Cavs' ass in the Finals.

But only a little bit. It's still Fuck Dan Gilbert for acting like a ungrateful bitch when Lebron left in the first place.

Happy for Cleveland-GAF. I'm going to be sad watching the Warriors bust the Cavs' ass in the Finals.

But only a little bit. It's still Fuck Dan Gilbert for acting like a ungrateful bitch when Lebron left in the first place.

Pretty much how I feel. Happy for Cleveland, but man GS is another different type of monster. Want to see Cavs win but man fuck Dan Gilbert.

bionic77

Pretty much how I feel. Happy for Cleveland, but man GS is another different type of monster. Want to see Cavs win but man fuck Dan Gilbert.
For the Cavs to win 2 things have to happen.

Irving has to take over the series and Curry has to choke like a Seattle Seahawk.

Both are possible but unlikely.

If Curry keeps it up the Warriors are just a better team, especially defensively compared to the Cavs. The Cavs can only get away with playing absolute trash like JR Smith (an all time bozo on defense) because they are in the East. Curry and Thompson are going to feast on a lazy sack of shit like Smith. Cavs best hope is for the choke, which is possible because Curry got a little iffy after that MVP trophy. It took him 2 games to get over that.

For the Cavs to win 2 things have to happen.

Irving has to take over the series and Curry has to choke like a Seattle Seahawk.

Both are possible but unlikely.

If Curry keeps it up the Warriors are just a better team, especially defensively compared to the Cavs. The Cavs can only get away with playing absolute trash like JR Smith (an all time bozo on defense) because they are in the East. Curry and Thompson are going to feast on a lazy sack of shit like Smith. Cavs best hope is for the choke, which is possible because Curry got a little iffy after that MVP trophy. It took him 2 games to get over that.

It's pretty hard to choke 4 times in 7 games though. Choking in a one game do or die is very plausible.

Fuck.... I guess GS is winning it all. God dammit.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
A) I didn't pick this avatar

B) I only have it because I put my faith in your scrub franchise in doing something it's shown it's utterly incapable of, having a good season. Somehow miraculously, it came down to the last game of the season but yet again your fat, slob, Jabba the Hutt looking quarterback did what he always does, fall woefully and pitifully short against a team worth a damn on the road.

I have no claim to "Restoring the Roar" because quite frankly, I couldn't give two squirts of piss about whatever slogan you use to maintain the delusion that the Lions will ever be worth a shit.

btw, my expansion team from 1995 won more playoff games in the past four months than the Lions have won in the past twenty four years.

Dammmnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Grover went in hard without even paying for a nice steak dinner beforehand

Man John Starks average 12ppg for his career. He was a overblown role player playing in the big city. As for Dirk well I think it was less Dirk choking and more of Wade going into superman mode.

bionic77

Or a Ben Roethlisberger.

UqTdXKG.gif
He was bithchmade in that game but it is arguable that no one has been as clutch as him in the past 10 years. And that is just his football game. He has pulled so many big wins out of his big ass.

His bathroom game is beyond reproach.

He was bithchmade in that game but it is arguable that no one has been as clutch as him in the past 10 years. And that is just his football game. He has pulled so many big wins out of his big ass.

His bathroom game is beyond reproach.

Big Ben said:
"He's a guy, I've said for a long time, he's the best in the business, and he proved it again last year winning his fourth (Super Bowl)," said Roethlisberger, per ESPN.com's Jeremy Fowler. "If he's not out there, it's not the same. I have a lot of respect for him on the football field and some of the unbelievable things that he's done. I guess we'll wait and see what's finally going to happen."

Wonder how Bionic feels about this

bionic77

That reminds me, when are you paying me back bionic ?
I told you we were buying in T-Mac's new business venture.

It takes time to get a return on that kind of investment.

I will give you a refund when the Raptors, Rockets, Magic, Spurs, etc get a refund on that bumass frauds promises to bring them a ring.

May I burrow $1000 I need it to find a new heart after you broke mine dissing Russell.
I was in the process of writing the check when I remembered that FMT warned all of us about that fraudulent little bitch.

If a man can't even keep his women how the hell can we trust him to win the big game?

Apologies FMT, we should have listened to you (on only this one issue)!

DMczaf

I told you we were buying in T-Mac's new business venture.

It takes time to get a return on that kind of investment.

I will give you a refund when the Raptors, Rockets, Magic, Spurs, etc get a refund on that bumass frauds promises to bring them a ring.

iAF3giPSbOFcu.gif

bionic77

Tom Brady Tuesday.

Even on a shitty day like Tuesday this a great reminder that cheaters never win.

He is going to miss out on Winning Wednesdays. Cheaters not allowed. :(

bionic77

How many years do you have to be on the bandwagon to be a real fan? Lebron bandwagoners are going on 11-12 years now.
I think most jumped on when he went to the Heat.

And they all traveled to Cleveland once he left that sinking ship.

Lebron lovers are pretty annoying. Almost as bad as his haters.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
It has begun.

A source with knowledge of the situation informed Steelers Wire Tuesday night Steelers right tackle Marcus Gilbert was present but sat out of Tuesday’s OTA practice with an undisclosed injury.

Back-up Mike Adams took first team snaps in Gilbert’s absence.

AlBundyShootMe.jpg

bionic77

Absolutely. Honestly I feel like him going to the heat hurt his brand for a little while, ESPECIALLY after that embarrassing showing in the finals.
Maybe his fans just got a lot more obnoxious after he went to the Heat.

In any event.

I am off to sleep.

Good night to all non-Pat fans. Anyone that is still a fan of the Patriots shouldn't be able to sleep.

Top Bottom