• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

bs-sp-ravens-breshad-perriman-feature-0510-20150507

suggs.jpg

Damn, we got some handsome players in Baltimore

Godslay

Banned
I think I will have to align myself with BG, Greg, and Bread on this one.

At least 1 year of prosperity in Cleveland is all we ask for.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I think I will have to align myself with BG, Greg, and Bread on this one.

At least 1 year of prosperity in Cleveland is all we ask for.

I fear that as soon as Cleveland has success in any sport they will become very obnoxious. Don't let it happen Kave and BG!

Also I don't support a pats fan made thread any time soon. It will be full of propaganda.

Godslay

Banned
I fear that as soon as Cleveland has success in any sport they will become very obnoxious. Don't let it happen Kave and BG!

Also I don't support a pats fan made thread any time soon. It will be full of propaganda.

They've been humbled. I wouldn't put my faith in them if I didn't believe they could be good champions.

Kave is a Raps fan though.

bionic77

Changing topics who has seen Mad Max

I thought it was brilliant.

The most imaginative movie I have seen in awhile. Good stuff. Highly recommend it.

bionic77

Hey slay, what's western Wyoming like? Looking at a job in Afton but man, it's making my small city look like a damn metropolis from what I'm seeing.
I went to school in a really small town. No matter where you are it all depends on the people. Most likely the only store will be a Walmart and you will have to live on the same. See how far the closest city is to you, as you will probably be driving there a lot.

The biggest impact small towns have on a man is their tolerance for ugly women. Spend enough time in a small town and you will be surprised at what you can be attracted to!

Godslay

Banned
Hey slay, what's western Wyoming like? Looking at a job in Afton but man, it's making my small city look like a damn metropolis from what I'm seeing.

I've never been to Afton. I asked a coworker who has been all over Wyoming, and he's only driven through there. So not much info. Star Valley, and Thermopolis are the closest I've came south to Afton.

I do know south (areas like Evanston), are Mormon country. The Wind River rez is to the west and there are some bad stories that come out of that place. How true they are I couldn't tell you. I do know that Riverton, Lander, and Casper are/were meth central.

It does look like it you've got mountains all round though. So that might be nice. The town I came from had like 600 people in it, so 2K people is a step up! The area I'm from is in the Bighorn Mountains which is NE of Afton.

Sorry I couldn't help. There are so many damn little towns like that, and they are usually so different it's hard to say what you'll get. You'll have one town that's just great, and another that's run down.

I went to school in a really small town. No matter where you are it all depends on the people. Most likely the only store will be a Walmart and you will have to live on the same. See how far the closest city is to you, as you will probably be driving there a lot.

The biggest impact small towns have on a man is their tolerance for ugly women. Spend enough time in a small town and you will be surprised at what you can be attracted to!
smh

bionic77

Pretty much the truth though.
Truth and honesty are not things that are respected or have any value for Pats fans.

Also I think the comment about when you are without long enough you can get so thirsty that the laws of attraction (and sometimes family) break down hit a little too close to home for our young little scumbag. :(

:jnc

I have worked and lived in some very small towns (Google "Lynch, Kentucky" sometime if you're bored) so I do have some experience with that. The thing about this area is it looks like there are really no cities within a few hours. It's kind of insane how small the population is in Wyoming as a whole. This town I'm looking at is right near Yellowstone and Grand Teton though, which is pretty cool.

I've never been to Afton. I asked a coworker who has been all over Wyoming, and he's only driven through there. So not much info. Star Valley, and Thermopolis are the closest I've came south to Afton.

I do know south (areas like Evanston), are Mormon country. The Wind River rez is to the west and there are some bad stories that come out of that place. How true they are I couldn't tell you. I do know that Riverton, Lander, and Casper are/were meth central.

It does look like it you've got mountains all round though. So that might be nice. The town I came from had like 600 people in it, so 2K people is a step up! The area I'm from is in the Bighorn Mountains which is NE of Afton.

Sorry I couldn't help. There are so many damn little towns like that, and they are usually so different it's hard to say what you'll get. You'll have one town that's just great, and another that's run down.
Thanks for the info, my friend. I always thought the Virginia town I grew up was incredibly tiny at about 10,000 but looking at some of these areas gives me a whole different perspective. There sure is some gorgeous land in Wyoming, though.

At this point there's no telling where I'll end up. I've applied to jobs everywhere from Portland to Boise to Tempe. Just trying to go where the jobs are because they are disappearing where I am currently. I think my first choice would be Denver but I'm just excited to be somewhere new.

Godslay

Banned
:jnc

I have worked and lived in some very small towns (Google "Lynch, Kentucky" sometime if you're bored) so I do have some experience with that. The thing about this area is it looks like there are really no cities within a few hours. It's kind of insane how small the population is in Wyoming as a whole. This town I'm looking at is right near Yellowstone and Grand Teton though, which is pretty cool.

Thanks for the info, my friend. I always thought the Virginia town I grew up was incredibly tiny at about 10,000 but looking at some of these areas gives me a whole different perspective. There sure is some gorgeous land in Wyoming, though.

At this point there's no telling where I'll end up. I've applied to jobs everywhere from Portland to Boise to Tempe. Just trying to go where the jobs are because they are disappearing where I am currently. I think my first choice would be Denver but I'm just excited to be somewhere new.

Wyoming is a different lifestyle for sure, especially in the smaller towns.

ampere

Are MRSA and Gata going to duke it out konka/zychi style?

Gata you gotta keep your account alive for our upcoming repeat season

Yea Respect that scene was cray

Fox318

NCAA dudes gotta be sweating seeing all this FIFA stuff. IOC is obviously next

I wonder if the 2022 move to have the games in the winter freed up politcal capital in the US to do something because of the NFL being in fall.

I don't think any European goverment would have done an investigation like this.

Top Bottom