• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread |OT4| Cheaters Cheat.

MechDX

CGB3DY2UsAAAwu3.jpg:large

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 2m2 minutes ago
All set for the press conference. #Texans

Well that is a confirmation. Don't really know how to feel about it

Cajun should be squeeeee'ing. Texans/Saints having joint practices before 3rd preseason game

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
So uh, anyone want to let me borrow their HBO password? No way I don't watch hard knocks.

Happy Birthday to me. Don't really bother posting on gaf as much as I use to. 33 years old and wonder when I'll start feeling like I've accomplished something to be proud of.

Go Chiefs.

Texans Hard knocks will be fun to watch, JJ Watt da real mvp. Hope the Cavs win in the finals, Warriors can wait a year.

aHwTUAH.gif

So guys....I have water in my right ear :( I don't think I'm making it past midnight....

I just want to say:

#StrongerTogether
#17-0>18-1
#Fuckthepats
#Fuckbreadstream

Paul Schwartz ‏@NYPost_Schwartz 33m33 minutes ago
Coughlin said Robert Ayers injured his ankle and shoulder on first play. Severity not known.

Kennard has a knee injury and didn't practice. One day this team will shake off the injury luck UGH.

Coughlin confirmed that Pugh was headed to guard prior to losing Will Beatty. Sounds like he'll be back at RT now. Schwartz inside at RG, Flowers at LT, Richburg at C. The only question is who takes the last guard spot. No one from last years offensive line, please. John Jerry was in the starting line-up and thats just painful from a run game perspective. Try that Brett Jones kid from Canada at Guard if you have to, please.

Also of note, Cooper Taylor is lining up alongside Landon Collins at safety. The team was high on Taylor last season before his injury. Lets see if he can stick.

Trumaine McBride getting first look at slot corner, too.

CGBbZ6yUoAAhrCe.jpg:large

Your boys Dutch!

;_;

Vince looks like he found a great BBQ joint. Can I Squicken to the Texans with Squicken?

That sounds appealing in a way but I don't know if I'd want it to be my day to day life. Ideally I would like to live outside of a city but fairly close to one.

It's the worst. Dolphins cycle. :(

Boise seems like a great place to live, up there with Denver for me as one of my preferred destinations. It might even be first, housing in Denver is expensive as hell.

Hmm... what am I going to mine in the Netherlands?

I think we had some salt mines. Just give me one bad NFL season and you can mine all the salt you need.

It looks like Justin Pugh is officially moving to left guard. The current starting offensive line looks to be:

Erek Flowers - LT
Justin Pugh - LG
Weston Richburg - C
Geoff Schwartz - RG
Marshall Newhouse - RT

That can obviously change as camp progresses but there you go.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Happy Birthday to me. Don't really bother posting on gaf as much as I use to. 33 years old and wonder when I'll start feeling like I've accomplished something to be proud of.

Go Chiefs.

Texans Hard knocks will be fun to watch, JJ Watt da real mvp. Hope the Cavs win in the finals, Warriors can wait a year.

Happy birthday Shane, have a good one.

Brehs, Chrono Trigger is sooo good. Started it last year when I was working out of state but have been playing it the last two weeks or so. Just did Marles final side quest and got the Rainbow (most powerful weapon for Crono) and the Prismatic Helm. Have done all the side quests I think it's time to go fuck Lavos up. Then it's on to Xenoblade Chronicles 3D.

Brehs, Chrono Trigger is sooo good. Started it last year when I was working out of state but have been playing it the last two weeks or so. Just did Marles final side quest and got the Rainbow (most powerful weapon for Crono) and the Prismatic Helm. Have done all the side quests I think it's time to go fuck Lavos up. Then it's on to Xenoblade Chronicles 3D.

By far my favorite game, I play it at least once a year. I still bust out my SNES.

MechDX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli · 1m1 minute ago
McNair note NFL's PR problems in the past year. "Our team has not had the kind of problems that have existed for many teams." #Texans

Brian T. Smith ‏@ChronBrianSmith · 18s18 seconds ago
Bob McNair acknowledged #NFL had an image problem in last year. Thinks #Texans' image will be "positive" and refreshing for league.

You people and your thuggish teams!

we need some thugs :(

ShaneB

You became a Hawks fan and then we won the chip.

#ThankYouShaneB

Glad to help!

Happy Birthday Shane. No time like the present to start doing something you think you'll be proud of. Hopefully we all have time left to get there!

Thanks bud, yeah, been doing a lot of opening up to long time friends about how I've been feeling, and just wondering what direction my life needs to go in.

I have no idea how to take the context of this gif, especially with the text on that place card!

Thanks Kas, I hope the Lions have some success this season. Sorry to have to cheer against the Lions when they play the Chiefs in London.

squicken

Happy Birthday, Shane

And I'm not a Texans fan. I mean I hope they do well, and it's awesome to get to see a player like Watt, but I'm still a Colts/Bradford/JFF fan

cajunator

Banned
lol. Im so dense to human emotions that I didnt even realize a girl was crushing on me today until my roommate pointed it out to me.
I aint about that dating life.

jakncoke

Banned
lol. Im so dense to human emotions that I didnt even realize a girl was crushing on me today until my roommate pointed it out to me.

oh silly animu

Also: was going to make a virgin joke till i realized how many times i missed on a girl flirting with when she was flirting with me and basically put herself way out and open. Im not so good at picking up on that stuff either lol

smh we have so many lonely nerds on neogaf and here you are brushing off girls like it's nothing.

Also Happy Birthday Shane!!

cajunator

Banned
smh we have so many lonely nerds on neogaf and here you are brushing off girls like it's nothing.

Also Happy Birthday Shane!!

its not really that its just not for me. Im happy just having friends and living my own life and according to my own rules and not compromising for someone else.
Its very liberating. But yeah I could see how some, especially on Gaf would be like "fuck you a girl likes you and you dont even respond to it"
Though really that kind of thinking towards other people is harmful anyway.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
You people and your thuggish teams!

we need some thugs :(

Cue jj watt getting arrested or some shit.

Also, the previous five team that have been on hardknocks have improved their records over the prior year. The Texans will be the first to break that.

Top Bottom